Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Sell Cars, Auto Parts On Car Mart Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Sell Cars, Auto Parts On Car Mart Nigeria (878 Views)

Youths Try To Salvage Cars As Fire Ravages Car Mart / Range Rover, BMW And Luxury Cars Auto Shop / How To Sell Auto Parts Online - Car Mart Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Cars, Auto Parts On Car Mart Nigeria by bgossipnaija(f): 9:36am On May 18, 2019
How do I place an ad?

It's very easy to place an ad: click on the button "SELL" above right.

What does it cost to advertise?

The publication is 100% free throughout the website.

If I post an ad, will I also get more spam e-mails?

Absolutely not because your email address is not visible on the website.

How long will my ad remain on the website?

In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 3 months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be automatically removed permanently from the website.

I sold my item. How do I delete my ad?

Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account to remove your ad.

https://carmart.ng/posts/create

(1) (Reply)

Top 16 Tips On Buying A Used Cars / When You Hear Rattling Sound In Your Car: Causes And Fixes / Toyota Avensis A/C - Compressor & Condenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.