Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (91894 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MNDY(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

You speak the truth. The 'stupid' Nigerian women are not being promiscuous with themselves so why the women bashing?

Do you know why it is the women who are blamed more than the men for promiscuity?
Often, it is the women whom the men make advances at, and they (the women) reserve the right to decline or accept such advances.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MNDY(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2019
TimiRume:
Don't mind the fool. They judge all Nigerian women as if they are sharing one brain, one mind and one personality.

Do you know why it is the women who are blamed more than the men for promiscuity?
Often, it is the women whom the men make advances at, and they (the women) reserve the right to decline or accept such advances.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Theboss100(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
shocked

Sudden death secondary to cardiac arrest? Likely.

One of my fears sleeping with random women. One time I had an asthmatic and I had to be really careful with her. Made sure she came with her Ventolin inhaler.

You know I would have passed, but she was really insistent and I had to do her the favour. Thankfully, we had a successful romp. Wanna know if she came back for more? smiley
Shove That Into Ya Ass, We Dnt Want To Kw. Marriage Is A Big Problem These Days N Ure Dia Talking Rubbish
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
MNDY:

Men also reserve the right to make advances or not. Promiscuity is practised by both genders. Why then are men blaming women when they (men) are the ones initiating it?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
How sex carry dey kill sef?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Ishilove: 3:50pm On May 18, 2019
MNDY:

We are still saying the same thing. Why don't we bash the men for leaving their wives and chasing other women? Don't give me that 'men are polygamous by nature' line. That was coined by wayward he-goat men to justify their promiscuous lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
Men also reserve the right to make advances or not. Promiscuity is practised by both genders. Why then are men blaming women when they (men) are the ones initiating it?

Please I need an answer to this question!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by farem: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
MarianaTrench:
R. I. P to her

RIP, can you tell us you know what this means or you just want to type something?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by godofuck231: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
When you refuse to use your wife for some gymnastics in bed someone else will, now see the outcome? Over harder have ki ha
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Ishilove: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
You make sense.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 18, 2019
LoveOnly:
Husband does it gently so that it wil not spoil early, but they prefer concubines that tear it up trying to impress them. Rest in hell.

You're not far from the truth. Husbands Don suffer for this life i swear.

Husbands have to deal with the monumental stress of providing for the family, dealing with all the annoyance (pikin sick, roof collapse, wife dey purge, family car knock engine, in law fall inside gutter, soak away don full for compound, etc etc), and yet deluded women still expect him to have a hard on and Bleep like a stud in spite of all this stress? Women without sense still compare him with an 'I don't care' guy outside who doesn't have to deal with all this rubbish when with her, and therefore just bleeps for the illicit thrill and fun of it?

If I say marriage na one sided scam, dem go say I don come again, but it's a fact. I don't see what men stand to gain from this rubbish union other than unnecessary stress, heartache and woes.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

You make sense.
Ishi, you know say na me go still marry you las las. I don dey buy yams 4 years now steady, dey wait ready when you go gree for me. grin grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 3:57pm On May 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian women are stupid and useless.

Before marriage = Promiscuous.

After marriage = Promiscuous.

Why did you now allow an innocent man marry you, a harlot?
Money the guy for use buy Caucasian puppy keep for house.

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by MNDY(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

We are still saying the same thing. Why don't we bash the men for leaving their wives and chasing other women? Don't give me that 'men are polygamous by nature' line. That was coined by wayward he-goat men to justify their promiscuous lifestyle.

If I ask you to do something bad, you can't blame me for your acceptance to do it. It is not logical, except if we are not talking about adults.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Ishilove: 4:03pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
Ishi, you know say na me go still marry you las las. I don dey buy yams 4 years now steady, dey wait ready when you go gree for me. grin grin
You still dey gather yams since while your mates dey gather cow and goats grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Two consenting adults after commiting adultery.

Society to the wife of adulterous husband:"Men are polygamous by nature, just manage them for who they are"

Society to the single lady involved in the act: "You are a disgrace to your family! Ashewo! Filthy bitch! Husband snatcher!"

Common Sense: If men are polygamous by nature and are supposed to be accepted as that, who then are they supposed to be promiscuous with?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Agugbadin: 4:07pm On May 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigeria women are more deadly than Cobra
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by izubext007: 4:18pm On May 18, 2019
Is It Dat D North Women Are More Pennis Addictect? Or What.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2019
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/infidelity-mess-married-woman-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover/by

Nigerian woman are bunch of idiots and gullible fools! How can she leave her husband's house to have sexual affair with another man? The man sef no dey fear say everlasting curse wey go follow him generations to come dey wait for am. when you have sex with a married woman, you transfer a generational curse to yourself; especially when her husband is very faithful to her.I avoid extramarital affair like a plaque or disease; even if at all, na married woman person go come dey Bleep, transferring everlasting curse to the person's generation. That woman should also rot in hell for having extramarital affair outside her home. Useless woman!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2019
Jokerman:
I'm getting afraid of marriage

Be afraid... Be very much AFRAID!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
[center][/center]
JasonScoolari:
Dear God,

Is this another sign you're showing your favorite son Jason to avoid marriage?

Few minutes ago, I typed about my fears of getting married and some of my friends here encouraged me to cast out the fears in this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5194072/best-friend-impregnates-corpers-wife#78487484

NOW, here's another reason for me to be economical with my heart.

Now, the useless woman is dead, and the randy he-goat is accusing Ojukwu's wife of poisoning the promiscuous dog.

Jason, please marry, don't mind all these mods pushing all these marital rubbish to the FP. They're trying to scare you man!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
Odumegwu Ojukwu is in trouble grin grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by wonder233: 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
Answer to your last question: The truly stupid one here is YOU.
Shukusheka:
Who are the "stupid" Nigerian women having promiscuous sex with? Is it not with "stupid" Nigerian men like you and I?
Who parented/brought up this Nigerian women? Is it not Nigerian men like you and I?
Who would eventually marry this "stupid& promiscuous" Nigerian women? Nigerian men like you and I
Who then truly is the stupid one?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by olawumi171(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

l beg not all Nigeria ladies,so dat means d lady u will be marrying,,u cant trust her.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2019
Any man in the business of having sexual and emotional affair with a married woman, automatically transfers a curse to himself and generations yet unborn! Married woman some men no dey fear sha!! They use their own hands to bring curses and problems to their lives. Men, avoid married woman, if you don't want you and your generations to die under an everlasting curse!!!!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by wonder233: 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
It's all Nigerian ladies
olawumi171:
l beg not all Nigeria ladies,so dat d lady u will be marrying,,u cant trust her.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Don't blame them. Alfa males are generally stupid in their reasoning.

Alpha males are not stupid, hence the reason they are called Alpha males... Well, maybe you are referring to "Alfa" males, a term I am unfamiliar with.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by wonder233: 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
Why are you giving him wrong advice? And what do you mean by Mods pushing marital rubbish to FP? Would you rather the truth be shielded? The truth is the vast majority of Nigeria ladies cheat, it's axiomatic.
My advice is for men to start doing away with marriage, we can adopt civil partnerships and open relationships, that way nobody feels restricted from having other sexual partners.
Arkmanbuddy:
[center][/center]

Jason, please marry, don't mind all these mods pushing all these marital rubbish to the FP. They're trying to scare you man!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
Tunagee:

Nigerian woman are bunch of idiots and gullible fools! How can she leave her husband's house to have sexual affair with another man? The man sef no dey fear say everlasting curse wey go follow him generations to come dey wait for am. when you have sex with a married woman, you transfer a generational curse to yourself; especially when her husband is very faithful to her.I avoid extramarital affair like a plaque or disease; even if at all, na married woman person go come dey Bleep, transferring everlasting curse to the person's generation. That woman should also rot in hell for having extramarital affair outside her home. Useless woman!
na married women sweet pass to fok jo, the joy wey dey inside be like small pikin wey dey thief meat or cookies but nobody catch am, the thrills wey dey inside sey you dey fok another man's wife and him no know no get part two. Try am and you go come beg me to give you certificate.

I dey here dey help my landlord's wife and other women for my area

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:48pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
Who are the "stupid" Nigerian women having promiscuous sex with? Is it not with "stupid" Nigerian men like you and I?
Who parented/brought up this Nigerian women? Is it not Nigerian men like you and I?
Who would eventually marry this "stupid& promiscuous" Nigerian women? Nigerian men like you and I
Who then truly is the stupid one?

Naturally, in matters of sex women are supposed to keep men in check not the other way round

Close your legs and men would have no option than to comply

Women own the family
Destroy the woman and u destroy the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.