Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (91900 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2019
Jokerman:
I'm getting afraid of marriage

No Mr Larry Hernandez you are broke simple
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2019
chenzen:
married people are trying

l thank God for my life.

l discovered people who are single and ain't in relationship live longer in good health of mind and body.

Very true. And they will be threatening with, "who will take of you at old age?". My nieces and nephews that I am taking care of now, am I their father?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Although you have a point, a lot of Nigerian men tend to forget that the men have a lion's share of the blame. A lot of these promiscuous women will abandon their wayward lifestyles if they didn't have partners in crime.

Everyone also seems to overlook the fact that the man in this story has 3 wives, so he is a dog in almost all sense of the word, but instead of directing some of the vitriol to the he-goat of a man, they are focusing entirely on the deceased woman.

You would have made more sense if you had skipped the part of apportioning a "lion's share" of the blame... What's the whole point of the feminist cry for equal rights for both sexes if blames can't be doled out equally?..

A woman was seduced by a man, arranged a grand scheme of deception to hoodwink her husband, and you are here sharing blames unequally... Is what's good for the goose, no longer good for the gander?

Accept that your female folks are making light work of virtue, and allow us worry about our own gender.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2019
You see,God knows how to punish unrepentant sinners.Why marry if you don't want to settle down?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Elobless: 5:04pm On May 18, 2019
her lies caught up with her.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Dalby(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
Who are the "stupid" Nigerian women having promiscuous sex with? Is it not with "stupid" Nigerian men like you and I?
Who parented/brought up this Nigerian women? Is it not Nigerian men like you and I?
Who would eventually marry this "stupid& promiscuous" Nigerian women? Nigerian men like you and I
Who then truly is the stupid one?

Was she raped NO!!!
If the women say NO and close those legs of hers would this have happened?
A man makes a proposal, its within her perogative to accept and reject angry angry angry
The women are alway quick to blame the devil. A recent statistic in Nigeria shows the 30% of Nigerian men are raising up kids they think are theirs but in reality are not!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by jaszplus12(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2019
Jokerman:
I'm getting afraid of marriage
Fear not! There are married couples who still keep to their vows! You can find a woman to fit be that bill also as long as you do same!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Reference(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

You would have made more sense if you had skipped the part of apportioning a "lion's share" of the blame... What's the whole point of the feminist cry for equal rights for both sexes if blames can't be doled out equally?..

A woman was seduced by a man, arranged a grand scheme of deception to hoodwink her husband, and you are here sharing blames unequally... Is what's good for the goose, no longer good for the gander?

Accept that your female folks are making light work of virtue, and allow us worry about our own gender.

Exactly. Men and women sin in equal proportions. Immorality has no gender specific definition. But these days it is convenient to blame the opposite sex for one's personal failings.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by OOLUSEG(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian women are stupid and useless.

Before marriage = Promiscuous.

After marriage = Promiscuous.

Why did you now allow an innocent man marry you, a harlot?
Money the guy for use buy Caucasian puppy keep for house.

This is serious o, so your mother is stupid and useless... hmmm
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by TimiRume(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2019
MNDY:

Do you know why it is the women who are blamed more than the men for promiscuity?
Often, it is the women whom the men make advances at, and they (the women) reserve the right to decline or accept such advances.
Men should stick to one woman each and stay away from other men's women sounds more like it.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Reference(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Although you have a point, a lot of Nigerian men tend to forget that the men have a lion's share of the blame. A lot of these promiscuous women will abandon their wayward lifestyles if they didn't have partners in crime.

Everyone also seems to overlook the fact that the man in this story has 3 wives, so he is a dog in almost all sense of the word, but instead of directing some of the vitriol to the he-goat of a man, they are focusing entirely on the deceased woman.

The narrative centers around the woman. She is the loser in all this. She is dead. No one heard about their escapades all these years perhaps until now. She left her home under false pretences. Not absolving the serial philanderer and sexual predator of any blame but under what condition will a goat answer the call of a lion to tango in the bush. You simply cannot ignore her role. Both are equally guilty here.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2019
wonder233:
Answer to your last question: The truly stupid one here is YOU.

Leave the guy... Let him keep sucking up, and trying to sound politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2019
Reference:

Exactly. Men and women sin in equal proportions. Immorality has no gender specific definition. But these days it is convenient to blame the opposite sex for one's personal failings.

Simple and Short... Bless you sir.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2019
Dinho20:
DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :

1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.
2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn't settle down with fake women who love money.
3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.
4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.
5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.
6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.
7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.
8. There are some things that money just can't buy like manners, moral and integrity.
9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you.

These bolded part I keep telling my friends happens, some just prefer to cite exceptions.

I acknowledge that people get lucky but you can't live your life based on luck.

These decisions count for something, it enriches life, and these level of riches bring true satisfaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Jman06(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2019
If you ever come across a lady with wisdom, please hold on to her and never let her slip off your fingers because such ladies are very scarce to find.

Wisdom and the female gender are miles apart!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by asatony: 5:30pm On May 18, 2019
Wahala continues.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by tydi(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2019
Olalan:
Once you marry a lady with past sexual partners you should be prepared for a heart break in the form of cheating

Preach bro.. Thank God I played a fast one..
Story for another day shaa.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Ishilove: 5:33pm On May 18, 2019
Reference:

The narrative centers around the woman. She is the loser in all this. She is dead. No one heard about their escapades all these years perhaps until now. She left her home under false pretences. Not absolving the serial philanderer and sexual predator of any blame but under what condition will a goat answer the call of a lion to tango in the bush. You simply cannot ignore her role. Both are equally guilty here.
I am not ignoring the role of the woman, and I acknowledge the guilt of both parties, but this persistent woman bashing can get very tiring.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 18, 2019
CHEATING is now the new cool esp. in NGA. Every SINGLE guy/lady must, as a matter of great importance, ensure that a PARTNER pass the HAVERSACK TEST before taking things to the next level.

If a partner fail the TEST, don't try to compromise or anything. Just drop his/her ass asap. A CHEAT will never change.

Never PITY a cheat.

LOYALTY is responsibility, CHEATING is a choice.

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na married women sweet pass to fok jo, the joy wey dey inside be like small pikin wey dey thief meat or cookies but nobody catch am, the thrills wey dey inside sey you dey fok another man's wife and him no know no get part two. Try am and you go come beg me to give you certificate.

I dey here dey help my landlord's wife and other women for my area

Your unborn children may reap the curse if you don't stop, no worry. U think you are enjoying now. There is a curse associated with what you are doing.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by simplesearch: 5:47pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear God,

Is this another sign you're showing your favorite son Jason to avoid marriage?

Few minutes ago, I typed about my fears of getting married and some of my friends here encouraged me to cast out the fears in this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5194072/best-friend-impregnates-corpers-wife#78487484

NOW, here's another reason for me to be economical with my heart.

Now, the useless woman is dead, and the randy he-goat is accusing Ojukwu's wife of poisoning the promiscuous dog.

@ Jasonscolari, Marriage is honourable in all things. It therefore means that from whatever perspective you observe or view it marriage is wholesome and beautiful. Devil the chief destroyer, right from the garden of Eden have been so active in his quest and desire to completely destroy this institution through adultery, mistrust and selfishness, thereby scaring people like you and many others away from enjoying that beautiful package of God's benevolence wrapped in this institution called marriage. If you want to get it right first go to the maker who knows the heart of all Men and can see into the future long before it arrives. secondly, don't be engrossed with beauty or the favour you will procure from her or her family. Thirdly, be engaged in a serious courtship process, ask serious question about everything you want to know about her as you may not be able to do this after marriage. Finally, don't give in to temptation of sex before marriage it destroys one's sense of reasoning and delineate the capacity to address some vital issues that may not be easy to tackle once marriage is consummated. It will also create mistrust and by extension reduce God's glory and authority upon you to lead your wife and children as God's representative on earth. God can give you a life partner that will not only be faithful but also stay true with you to the end, this is possible with God.
Lastly, whatever your submission don't take or consider baby mama or any other man-made stuff as an alternative, they are thorny shortcut that leads to nowhere, except creating an unassailable chasm between us and the Holy One. God still gives good wife to people who believe and trust in him and yours will not be an exception if you believe and let him have his way with you. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
Hedonini:

You're not far from the truth. Husbands Don suffer for this life i swear.

Husbands have to deal with the monumental stress of providing for the family, dealing with all the annoyance (pikin sick, roof collapse, wife dey purge, family car knock engine, in law fall inside gutter, soak away don full for compound, etc etc), and yet deluded women still expect him to have a hard on and Bleep like a stud in spite of all this stress? Women without sense still compare him with an 'I don't care' guy outside who doesn't have to deal with all this rubbish when with her, and therefore just bleeps for the illicit thrill and fun of it?

If I say marriage na one sided scam, dem go say I don come again, but it's a fact. I don't see what men stand to gain from this rubbish union other than unnecessary stress, heartache and woes.
I somewhat agree with you based on these things you've said.

Providing for the family is seen as mainly the man's job, women do provide their own quota too, but a man who's predominantly preoccupied with these tasks can not always be “sexual superman”. If similar efforts are used to handle family tasks, the need for sexual cravings might reduce.

@JasonScolari do not be swayed by these unfortunate circumstances emanating from marital homes. Be your best self and look onto God to give you a wife which is yours.

MissJoy29 come over and see for yourself how [some of] your specie are making unwanted headlines.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by kushercain: 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
Who are the "stupid" Nigerian women having promiscuous sex with? Is it not with "stupid" Nigerian men like you and I?
Who parented/brought up this Nigerian women? Is it not Nigerian men like you and I?
Who would eventually marry this "stupid& promiscuous" Nigerian women? Nigerian men like you and I
Who then truly is the stupid one?

32 ladies liked and shared this post lmao
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by kokomilala(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2019
The horrific laugh of the devil resonates in the eeriely dark places of Hades for the woman and in dingy cell of imprisonment for the man.
The wily, old fool, master of seduction, temptations and ultimately accusations and judgement.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2019
Tunagee:

Your unborn children may reap the curse if you don't stop, no worry. U think you are enjoying now. There is a curse associated with what you are doing.

Relax... He ain't doing sh*t. Just being deceitful on a faceless platform.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by ubee(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2019
Tunagee:

If na just curse for his children someone like this that's obviously very selfish wouldn't mind. A worse case scenario might be waiting for him in the future whereby his illicit affairs with the women is uncovered by their husbands, and he'll be hounded by the men and brutally hacked to death. It's very easy to uncover cheating partners. People are constantly on the watch

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On May 18, 2019
Tunagee:

na lie jo
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2019
Nightmare has remained the only companion of a 42-year-old man, Gundumi Saya who allegedly lured a married woman, Mrs. Hajara Markus out of her matrimonial home for sex where she died while the duo were engaged in illicit affair.

Who we go ask wether he really lure her now?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear God,

Is this another sign you're showing your favorite son Jason to avoid marriage?

Few minutes ago, I typed about my fears of getting married and some of my friends here encouraged me to cast out the fears in this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5194072/best-friend-impregnates-corpers-wife#78487484

NOW, here's another reason for me to be economical with my heart.

Now, the useless woman is dead, and the randy he-goat is accusing Ojukwu's wife of poisoning the promiscuous dog.
There are still very good women in this life. Don't be cowardly
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by niyidenrele: 8:09pm On May 18, 2019
Olalan:
Once you marry a lady with past sexual partners you should be prepared for a heart break in the form of cheating
......I know your type ,bet it ,u will ends up marrying worse, forgive me if it sounds like a curse
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) by Americanboy35: 8:19pm On May 18, 2019
Dinho20:
Singles:
Falling in love with a married person is wrong; no matter how you look at it and regardless of the state of his or her marriage. Never be the reason for the failure of someone else's marriage. Don't bring a curse upon your life and upon your future. Stay away from married people. You cannot destroy someone else's a marriage and expect a blessing form God. Even if his/her marriage seems to be falling apart; it is still holy. Stay away from it. “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; bu
t fornicators and adulterers God will judge.”
God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.