Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

Creating Jobs Through The Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creating Jobs Through The Church (217 Views)

The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church / Get More Opportunity For Jobs Through Digital Marketing Course / FG To Create 20m Jobs Through Skills Development Programmes – ITF DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Jobs Through The Church by Ghidey(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2019
Poverty everywhere, companies winding down, churches growing up and spreading. As good as the last phrase is we can make good use of it to take youth off the street and void imminent suicide.
Let churches formally employ all church workers irrespective of the name we call the department/ministry in our churches and pay them salary/wages.no doubt the churches are far wealthier than some companies.we can turn this around and create paid jobs to existing free jobs in our churches. We are told to its service to God but the pastor serves God and get paid. Ride posh cars and fly private jets while people who makes the church enjoyable 're serving same God in penury. Let's enjoy this same God with you. You can call me any name it won't change my perception and what I believe our churches should be.i am a Christian too. My name is Olabode olajide. You are free to share if you subscribe to it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Do Before Committing Suicide / Labour Leader, Corbyn Reacts As Theresa May Set To Resign As PM June 7 / Baba Suwe Returns From America, Recovering Fast | E-nigeriang.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.