Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43867 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 18, 2019
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Softboyy: 1:35pm On May 18, 2019
Nigeria men are just annoying, some of them just like talking to anything in skirt just to feel among and shiit. Nb: Not every one of them tho.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by SageMK: 1:48pm On May 18, 2019
SMH

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
SMH
what do u mean by that

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by fecta: 2:28pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

In every country there are faithful and cheating partners. Mikel Obi's wife is not complaining looks like you picked the later.

And it's not a Nigerian thing ooo

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by SageMK: 2:28pm On May 18, 2019
Roshina22:
what do u mean by that

Shake my head. undecided Your lack of appropriate punctuation makes it a little difficult to read & comprehend your post.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this?

No. It's not a normal thing.

Nigerian men are busy bees. We have little time to waste chatting with women. So it's not a cultural thing at all.

am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on

Yes of course. The probability is high. The fact that he deletes some of his chats is already not a good sign.

There's always that risk of being cheated on or lied to in every relationships but yours is up there at the very top.

Please this really bothers me what can I do

Talk to him. Try to make him see why it's unhealthy for him as a married man to be in constant communication with other women. While his intentions might be good, the same can't be said for the women he's chatting with.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
First of all, what country are you from?

11 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by PrincessJr(f): 2:35pm On May 18, 2019
Sorry madam, but your husband is promiscuous. He is already cheating on you. Those girls are his numerous lovers in Nigeria!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2019
So u want counselors from
NLand to help u restructure ur home.. it doesn't work like that. If u have problem with ur man. The best thing to do is to look for when he is in a good mood... Sit him down and iron it out with him.. he will change.... His behaviour may be associated with ur being pregnant am joke guessing ni oo...

26 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2019
BornagainThief:
First of all, what country are you from?
the us

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 18, 2019
Roshina22:
the us
Your Race? Black or undecided

Your appearance fat or undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by MufasaRebirth: 2:47pm On May 18, 2019
Roshina22:
the us
Kikikikikikiiki grin

14 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 18, 2019
don't bother too much... just make sure he uses condom if he wants sex from u.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Olorunnim: 2:56pm On May 18, 2019
Hmm Eleyi gidi gan, You just have to be patient and observant because you're preggers it's not just both of you anymore if he doesn't change let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Olorunnim: 2:57pm On May 18, 2019
habsydiamond:
So u want counselors from
NLand to help u restructure ur home.. it doesn't work like that. If u have problem with ur man. The best thing to do is to look for when he is in a good mood... Sit him down and iron it out with him.. he will change.... His behaviour may be associated with ur being pregnant am joke guessing ni oo...
I don't think so women are more attractive when they're preggers.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
I don't think so women are more attractive when they're preggers.
seriously!!!! I have seen women that whenever they take-in they are always wurwur not until they deliver the wurwurness will still be there. Some men finds it difficult to romance or have anything intimate with their wives during pregnancy.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Olorunnim: 3:06pm On May 18, 2019
habsydiamond:
seriously!!!! I have seen women that whenever they take-in they are always wurwur not until they deliver the wurwurness will still be there. Some men finds it difficult to romance or have anything intimate with their wives during pregnancy.
Ahh okay maybe I've not been going out much
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by OmoAlata1(f): 3:09pm On May 18, 2019
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

Roshina22:

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
Ahh okay maybe I've not been going out much
have u ever notice that some ladies do have swollen face during pregnancy...

4 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Olorunnim: 3:13pm On May 18, 2019
habsydiamond:
have u ever notice that some ladies do have swollen face during pregnancy...
Yes but swollen face doesn't necessarily mean ugly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
Yes but swollen face doesn't necessarily mean ugly
I know, but u know the magic of makeup nao. grin grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Amuocha: 9:24pm On May 18, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ijmbadmission(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2019
I'd advise you call him and discuss about your dislike of Him texting other ladies

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 19, 2019
Your husband is a yahoo boy period!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Westsida: 4:35pm On May 19, 2019
Just listen to the real and trained relationship experts. Don’t listen to the Feminism relationship experts. They don’t have husband! it’s dangerous if you do.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Riversides2003(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2019
Social media is a potential home breaker if not handled properly.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2019
Use mystical spells on him.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2019
Your husband is an alfa male. They do whatever they wish without considering its effect on their partners. Worse is, they don't take corrections.

Do you guys pictures, look like any of the attached?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.