Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67327 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:18pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

You spoke well fellow doctor. I want us to revise or I it the use of the word incurable in modern day medicine.

Why?

Stem cell and bone marrow transplant therapy as of now can do well to reverse the downward trend caused by any illness by almost 50%. So with this in mind why do we have to address a disease as incurable.

As far as i am concerned, there is no such thing as incurable diseases. What we have are incurable people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by IvyGRush: 1:19pm On May 19, 2019
You have spoken so very well.

They should go the Adalassy Way. It sure would help a very great deal. Jos, Plateau State is a better for relocation so as to easily get these berries full of Antioxidants and other fruits. I think they should consider that. Just find out where affordable houses are in Jos and fruits are easily sourced. Just a little research.

Originalsly:

How long has she been experiencing this? Did you take her to another place for diagnosis?..if not you should....without informing them of what she was told previously. If they come up with a different diagnosis.... go to a third. If in fact it is ALS... then you know it's terminal... so the question is how best to manage it since there is no cure. If you choose the hospital route.... the treatment would be pharmaceuticals. If you use the alternative route... the treatment would be natural. Hospital route.... the Hopkins route.... do you have money like Hopkins?...do you have insurance to cover a bulk of the cost like Hopkins?..would you have the necessary drugs and expertise and support and equipment like Hopkins? ... and do you have any idea of the costs? That's just the affordability factor....if in fact she has ALS. Am I a doctor?...not at all... a pragmatist. Hospital will have her drugged up to the max... painkillers to begin with... then as each becomes ineffective.... she will move on to stronger ones... and when those soon become unaffordable...and she addicted to pain killers....and the pain ten times as severe...then what?....and that's only for painkillers...not even touched the side effects of the other drugs.
ALS or not....Adalassy has given you for free an alternative....in fact... should any of us follow what he put out there... we would save ourselves from a lot of illnesses we caused ourselves. Of what he said.... on antioxidents.... coconut water..... direct from the coconut... is a good source.
Just sharing my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ainas247: 1:20pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus isn't with me, he's in the bible. Once the bible becomes useless, he goes into extinction with it. Fictitious Jesus is just a work of fiction. You said you've seen people healed by fictitious Jesus. Pls can you share one or two testimonies.

cc:Geoworldedu

People believed what they want to believe no matter how you tried.
man, it's your life. believe whatsoever you want, that's none of my business.
Jesus still loves you either you believe it or not.
Have a nice day!!!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 1:21pm On May 19, 2019
Abcruz:

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.

They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.
--Romans 8:28

Common Era 24:4 Now Celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore Celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by drlateef: 1:21pm On May 19, 2019
Buy Rain product called Rain Soul and Rain Core. Take the Two of them daily. She will see the difference within few days. She will continue taking it for about three to six months. Don't doubt my statement if you really want to help her. Check this link to buy the products :

http://www.myrainlife.com/janatfirst.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I don't have encounter with fictions. I do with real persons. For example, I had encounter with Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage where his god mates have confined him and thousands of religious gods in, so that the world could be liberated from the shackles and illusions of religion. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you.
grin grin grin
You have a great sense of humor.
Cheers!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
What is the history you are talking about? Is it the history of Josephus?

There are historical facts in the Bible. I’m not trying to preach or anything.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
Originalsly:

How long has she been experiencing this? Did you take her to another place for diagnosis?..if not you should....without informing them of what she was told previously. If they come up with a different diagnosis.... go to a third. If in fact it is ALS... then you know it's terminal... so the question is how best to manage it since there is no cure. If you choose the hospital route.... the treatment would be pharmaceuticals. If you use the alternative route... the treatment would be natural. Hospital route.... the Hopkins route.... do you have money like Hopkins?...do you have insurance to cover a bulk of the cost like Hopkins?..would you have the necessary drugs and expertise and support and equipment like Hopkins? ... and do you have any idea of the costs? That's just the affordability factor....if in fact she has ALS. Am I a doctor?...not at all... a pragmatist. Hospital will have her drugged up to the max... painkillers to begin with... then as each becomes ineffective.... she will move on to stronger ones... and when those soon become unaffordable...and she addicted to pain killers....and the pain ten times as severe...then what?....and that's only for painkillers...not even touched the side effects of the other drugs.
ALS or not....Adalassy has given you for free an alternative....in fact... should any of us follow what he put out there... we would save ourselves from a lot of illnesses we caused ourselves. Of what he said.... on antioxidents.... coconut water..... direct from the coconut... is a good source.
Just sharing my thoughts.

Processed foods are silent killers but many do not know this. Going natural is the best way and it is what our body craves for.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
jaxxy:

There are historical facts in the Bible. I’m not trying to preach or anything.
Yes there are, same as there are in the Qur'an's, but the facts are far less than the truth.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by emenezer(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
It's a pity bro... I pray God intervenes on her behalf
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

As far as i am concerned, there is no such thing as incurable diseases. What we have are incurable people

My brother we will see in person later this year
I like the treatment you listed there. Do you have an office where you practice. I like to send two people to you. 1. Is for therapeutic care the other is a kid with autism.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:

grin grin grin
Cheers!
It's not sense of humour, it's sense of HISTORY. I know the history of all the universes. You can connect here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
FollHow can we stop the constant pains ? cry
She is my everything Please help embarassed

Sorry for the pains she is going through.

Please look at the advises of people suggesting from the place of alternative medicine.

Pharmaceuticals will just prescribe trial drugs and increase the doseage/ change as they stop working/ require higher doses.

Also pray, you have nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:

grin grin grin
Cheers!

Leave the lunertik called otunatum alone. He will met his deserved end as surely as the sun will rise each new day
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Saintbee: 1:28pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
How can we stop the constant pains ? cry

Jesus is the answer! His Blood paid fully for ALS and every form of disease and sickness. If your fiancee is born again, get her to listen to Grace-filled messages on the finished work of Jesus Christ.
It is well in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by bonnyhope: 1:30pm On May 19, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Must you people bring religion into every topic here.

He wants practical solutions not wishful thinking!

What is the matter with you? If you don't believe in God allow others who believe to practise their faith.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2019
The confusion about traditional medicine is, one is saying dont take white things, and milk. One is saying take plenty calcium. Haba. We must harmonize this our babalawo skills na and have one voice
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by gorgeousomo(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
How can we stop the constant pains ? cry

Stem Cell Therapy is your cure... You can reach me for more details...
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Billy0naire(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
IghravweIG:

How is it made sir?

It is extracting the CBD oil from the Cannabis plant at specific temperatures using ethyl distillation. But you can simply ignore that big grammar and carboxylate the dry plant materials in a pan at 110 degrees for 5 minutes using your microwave oven, then mix with a good amount of acohol and and squeeze out the solvent to extract the pigment from the plant material. Filter using micron level filter or a tea bag or just any filter that wont let plant material into the solution.

Take the solution and dry under the sun till the acohol evaporate or vaporise using rice-boiler but not an open flame. Alcohol is inflammable.

Bottom line is, get as much alcohol out and the bottom-greesy wax that remains, you can add a pint of Olive Oil to dissolve it and store in a syringe or small jar. Put a little in the tongue daily or add to your tea etc.

You can buy online at jiji at 45K or so, but I dont trust commercially available stuff, cos profiteering means loosing standard.

Dont take much, for if you do, you will sleep for hours and hours.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Westsida: 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by zoedew: 1:33pm On May 19, 2019
Tell it to Jesus!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Agugbadin: 1:35pm On May 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Is Nairaland a clinic?

No but this platform is for knowledge sharing, this is the main reason why some of us visit here not to read about celebrities but those things that can add value to our life as well as contribute to knowledge. I hope this helps answer your question.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Westsida: 1:35pm On May 19, 2019
Billy0naire:

It is extracting the CBD oil from the Cannabis plant at specific temperatures using ethyl distillation. But you can simply ignore that big grammar and carboxylate the dry plant materials in a pan at 110 degrees for 5 minutes using your microwave oven, then mix with a good amount of acohol and and stire to extract the pigment from the plant material. Filter using micron level filter or a tea bag or just any filter that wont let plant material into the solution.

Take the solution and dry under the sun till the acohol evaporate or vaporise using rice-boiler but not an open flame. Alcohol is inflammable.

Bottom line is, get as much alcohol out and the bottom-greesy wax that remains, you can add a pint of Olive Oil to dissolve it and store in a syringe or small jar. Put a little in the tongue daily or add to your tea etc.

You can buy online at jiji at 45K or so, but I dont trust commercially available stuff, cos profiteering means loosing standard.

Dont take much, for if you do, you will sleep for hours and hours.

Why can’t she just smoke the Cannabis? I mean the medicinal cannabis?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
IvyGRush:
Doctors Positions on several chronic ailments has done more harm than good. Several of these Chronic Diseases are treatable with Alternative/Herbal Medication.

I would give you examples and at the same time challenge you.

Example: I have successfully administered herbal medicine for a curative treatment of Syncope. It's almost like the above mentioned in terms of causative agent but am still carrying out the research since I just saw this one. With more information about the above, I believe we can successful adjust the Medication to also treat the above.

Type 1 Diabetes is an Auto Immune System Disease but we also succeeded in free people from it and a lot reduced their BSL from 22 to 3-4.5 within 15Days.

Prostate Cancer is Curabe within 15 Days and all other forms of Cancer are also curable, with each having their different times for healing depending on patients initial health and compliance with Rules of Alternative Medicine.

So Dear Sterope, please do not conclude that the Doctors Pronouncement is final because he had studied medicine for 6-8years and had practiced for 15years, alot of people had moved on in life after being handed such Pronouncement. So please stay positive.

Oga herbalist, you are a liar!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

My brother we will see in person later this year
I like the treatment you listed there. Do you have an office where you practice. I like to send two people to you. 1. Is for therapeutic care the other is a kid with autism.

I am in Ghana and a Ghanaian. Yes i have a residence where i work from and also attend to patients in their numbers.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by tpben: 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
Your only option is Divine healing
I bet you God heals today, no side effects.
Goto livingwordmedia.org download messages like
Faith and healing Healing How to work on waters Laws of faith etc
Let her feed on those messages.
The message/God's word will surely cure her
Hiv, ulcer, diabetes, myopia have been healed feeding on those materials
No fear HERE
Working 100%

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yes there are, same as there are in the Qur'an's, but the facts are far less than the truth.

I don’t dispute any religion with historical backing cos I know they are all seeking the truth bt many lost it at sm point to sm other philosophies.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
HBB1:

Oga herbalist, you are a liar!!!

He is not. I can relate with what he is saying.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lepasharon(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

Interesting. So how do you cure genetic diseases?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
It is either it wasn't Syncope or it is the type that can be controlled. Cancer can be curable. It depends on the stage. It can also reoccur again.

Your type 1 diabetes patients are experiencing honeymoon phase. It doesn't mean they are completely free of diabetes. I hope they won't come back for your head later on.

I don't have any issues with alternative medicine, it is even a family thing. My problem is with those who claim to cure fatal incurable diseases.

IvyGRush:
Doctors Positions on several chronic ailments has done more harm than good. Several of these Chronic Diseases are treatable with Alternative/Herbal Medication.

I would give you examples and at the same time challenge you.

Example: I have successfully administered herbal medicine for a curative treatment of Syncope. It's almost like the above mentioned in terms of causative agent but am still carrying out the research since I just saw this one. With more information about the above, I believe we can successful adjust the Medication to also treat the above.

Type 1 Diabetes is an Auto Immune System Disease but we also succeeded in free people from it and a lot reduced their BSL from 22 to 3-4.5 within 15Days.

Prostate Cancer is Curabe within 15 Days and all other forms of Cancer are also curable, with each having their different times for healing depending on patients initial health and compliance with Rules of Alternative Medicine.

So Dear Sterope, please do not conclude that the Doctors Pronouncement is final because he had studied medicine for 6-8years and had practiced for 15years, alot of people had moved on in life after being handed such Pronouncement. So please stay positive.

Then My Challenge:
Should you or any of your loved ones be down with any ailment at all be it common, recurring and progressively degenerative, go to the hospital for proper check and diagnosis. But if they hand over the above threat, kindly contact me on 09053460598 for our Alternative Medication.

God Bless You
And Have a Pleasant Day Ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.