Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67252 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

Shut up you scammer!! You didn't answer my question, how do you cure genetic diseases??

QUACK!

Thank you
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Leave the lunertik called otunatum alone. He will met his deserved end as surely as the sun will rise each new day
Seriously,I pray he encounters Jesus.
People like that are very devastating to the devil when they eventually are arrested by the Lord Jesus,just like Paul the Apostle.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

There are thousands of herbs. Which herb are you referencing?

The one that cures ALS?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Emdee590(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
highcollide:
People laugh when I say that this nonsense diseases are what they whiteman gave to us through vaccines.

Before the whitemen Brought his vaccines to Africa, we were healthy, our ancestors lived above 100 years. We relied on nature for cure.....

My brother, help your fiancée. Let her eat only fruits and vegetables for 4 months. Just fruits..... Contact any fruit seller and enter a contract with them. Let them supply you various fruits weekly. Just fruits, vegetables and lots of water.... No soft drinks, no refined sugar, no donut, meatpie etc.... Just fruits....

If that als abi na sms no comot her body after 3 months, call me barstard.
you try sha but don't say it with full confidence bro
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Westsida: 1:54pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

Please read my post again before you type next time. Going through self afflicted ignorance despite reading what i wrote isnt any fault of mine.

Ignore them bro. They thought we talking about Doggystyle. I’ve saved some of the good things you listed for the body. I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 1:55pm On May 19, 2019
Sterope:
Cure for autism...are you kidding me?

Theraphy. These ailments are managed. A autistic kid under my therapy is the best student in his class. Very high ranking school in the country btw
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2019
geoworldedu:
You don't know the guy you are talking to. He is greater than both Jesus and Jehovah combined. It is the fact!
Phillipians 2:9-11
Because of that obedience, God lifted him high and honored him far beyond anyone or anything, ever, so that all created beings in heaven and on earth—even those long ago dead and buried—will bow in worship before this Jesus Christ, and call out in praise that he is the Master of all, to the glorious honor of God the Father.

Nobody is greater than Jesus,no one will ever be!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Westsida: 1:56pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

Shut up you scammer!! You didn't answer my question, how do you cure genetic diseases??

QUACK!

You’re very senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ghettochild4u(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2019
She Prolly have this long before u met her so... Worry not...
I understand ur pain..
Las las she go dey aiit..
She no dey die.. This next level we go sail thru together
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 1:57pm On May 19, 2019
HBB1:

The one that cures ALS?

Young man if you need knowledge about things you do not yet know, be humble enough to ask for it rather than first calling anyone who does not agree with you a scammer just like that other person whom i have chosen to ignore now.

What i see here is a direct confrontation from supposed conventional medicine lovers or practitioners against Alternative medicine practitioners. I see you as one of those. I get these attacks a lot and have learned to recognize the sources.

For people like you, theoretical approach cannot help you. You need a live display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Never ruled out options in your life. I know a family that was infected with HIV which took the lives of the new born child and the mother, but the father survived.

The wife resigned to fate and traveled to her family house while the husband seek alternative medical and spiritual solutions.

Just Jesus and fruits, he became whole.

So the fruits cured the HIV?
See Oga, we are trying to protect against charalatans her is all.
How will fruits cure HIV?
Kill the virus?

I have also see people with breast cancer who don't take medicine and do this alternative medicine shit...
They die after a few months!
I have personally seen.
So if they can prove how it works, no problem, I will even start promoting it.
Not when someone says moringa, and lime, and lemon, and sit down inside sun for 2 hours will cure cancer or ALS.
Simple how, they can't answer!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Mariangeles(f): 1:59pm On May 19, 2019
dapsoneh:

It is a form of MND (motor neuron disease) and it is the commonest of them. Typically patient with it manifest with features of both upper and lower motor neuron lesions. The worst of them is progreesive bulbar palsy. ALS doesbt have a cure but RILUZOLE may slow down the progression of the disease
The full meaning is Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Hope you are clear
Yes, thank you
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by 0luwasean(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
What is ALS ?

"Lou Gehrig's disease
Also called: ALS, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.

A nervous system disease that weakens muscles and impacts physical function. Very rare

°Fewer than 10 thousand cases per year (Nigeria)
°Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
°Requires a medical diagnosis
°Lab tests or imaging always required
°Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong "
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Warri people have a saying 'advice na stranger'. Here are some pieces of advice.
1. Cut lemons, and boil in water for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, then drink 2 cups every night after dinner.
2. Eat any fruit with plenty liquid daily. Eg. Oranges, water melon, cucumber, fresh tomatoes, apples. No pineapples!
3. Add pumpkin leaves generously to every meal.
4. No breakfast only water till 12 noon.
5. Don't eat anything that is white in color or looks like white, unless it is a fruit or vegetable. Don't eat bread, milk (unless it is fresh & unprocessed)
6. Don't eat anything packaged.
7. Drink plenty water daily.

Godspeed.

Please, is there anything wrong with pineapples

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Water101(f): 2:01pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

I've never seen an amputated limb grow back undecided
it all depend on level of faith.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Kaceman(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2019
Oga try javaherbs get their products redjava nonisteen
Graviola the work the cure fibroid, cancer, kidney stone. Diabetes a lot others too. Call this number 08033212758
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by BelovedofLord: 2:02pm On May 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Kindly please DM me immediately, mind you Our LORD is able & willing to HEAL your loved one.

Shalom.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Sterope(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2019
HIV is different from Aids. HIV is not fatal although cannot be cured but it can be reduced to its bare minimum and be prevented from becoming Aids. A HIV carrier can live many years like a normal person with little issues if at all any. Also, the way it affects individuals differ.

He cannot become whole with just fruits unless he was not infected at all even with unprotected sex.

MTV Shuga is a great show to watch on awareness about HIV/AIDS

ChristianNorth:

Never ruled out options in your life. I know a family that was infected with HIV which took the lives of the new born child and the mother, but the father survived.

The wife resigned to fate and traveled to her family house while the husband seek alternative medical solution.

Just fruits and he became whole.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ChristianNorth: 2:03pm On May 19, 2019
HBB1:

So the fruits cured the HIV?
See Oga, we are trying to protect against charalatans her is all.
How will fruits cure HIV?
Kill the virus?

I have also see people with breast cancer who don't take medicine and do this alternative medicine shit...
They die after a few months!
I have personally seen.
So if they can prove how it works, no problem, I will even start promoting it.
Not when someone says moringa, and lime, and lemon, and sit down inside sun for 2 hours will cure cancer or ALS.
Simple how, they can't answer!
According to you guys ALS is a dead end. So trying out other options won't hurt.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

Young man if you need knowledge about things you do not yet know, be humble enough to ask for it rather than first calling anyone who does not agree with you a scammer just like that other person whom i have chosen to ignore now.

What i see here is a direct confrontation from supposed conventional medicine lovers or practitioners against Alternative medicine practitioners. I see you as one of those. I get these attacks a lot and have learned to recognize the sources.

For people like you, theoretical approach cannot help you. You need a live display.

No wahala.
I will bring someone to you.
He has Sickle Cell disease and a chronic leg ulcer. (Very bad one)
I will also made video recordings of everything you do, so as to have proof.
I will take you at you word, too.
We will do tests before and after your sessions...
And take all you say.
If the Sickle Cell however does not go, it's wahala o!
Like big wahala!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Justasiam(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2019
What is ALS?

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a type of motor neuron disease. It refers to a group of progressive, neurological diseases that cause dysfunction in the nerves that control muscle movement.
This leads to muscle weakness and changes in how the body works. In the later stages, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) affects the nerves that control breathing, and this can be fatal.

ALS is the most common type of motor neuron disease (MND). It is sometimes called Lou Gehrig's disease, after the famous baseball player who had the condition. The 2014 Ice Bucket Challenge aimed to raise awareness and funds for research.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimate that between 14,500 and 15,000 people in the United States (U.S.) had ALS in 2016, with around 5,000 people receiving a diagnosis annually. Worldwide, it is thought to affect between 2 and 5 people in every 100,000.

Most people with ALS will live for 3 to 5 years after first experiencing symptoms, but around 10 percent of patients will live for another 10 years or longer.

There is no cure, but treatment can relieve symptoms and improve quality of life.

Fast facts on ALS
Here are some key points about ALS. More detail is in the main article.

ALS affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, leading to muscle weakness, a loss of motor function, paralysis, breathing problems, and, eventually, death.
Most people with ALS will live between 3 and 5 years after symptoms appear.
The exact cause is unknown, but environmental and genetic factors may be involved.
There is currently no cure, and treatment aims to relieve symptoms, provide social and emotional support, and possibly slow disease progression.

What is ALS?
Adaptive equipment can enable people with ALS to retain mobility.
Adaptive equipment can help people with ALS to stay mobile.
ALS is a kind of MND. It attacks the nerve cells that are used in voluntary muscle actions, known as motor neurons. These are actions that we can control, such as those in the arms, face, and legs.

Motor neurons are found in the brain and spinal cord. As ALS progresses, these cells degenerate and die. They stop sending messages to muscles. The brain can no longer control voluntary movement, and the muscles weaken and waste away.

As ALS progresses, it affects all the voluntary muscles. The person can no longer control their arms, face, and legs. In time, the inability to breathe unsupported can lead to respiratory failure.

Half of all people with ALS will live for 3 years or more after diagnosis, but some live for longer. Around 20 percent of people will live 5 years or more after diagnosis, 10 percent will live for 10 years or more, and 5 percent will live for 20 years.

Steven Hawking, the famous physicist, received a diagnosis of ALS aged 21 years. Now well over 70 years old, he remains a leader in the field of science.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lepasharon(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
Water101:
it all depend on level of faith.

Oh really?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lepasharon(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
Westsida:

You’re very senseless.

You're the senseless ignoramus.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by madgoat(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
Neduzze5:
Nice comments I see here.... Seems like Nairaland is improving.

Sorry about your fiancée bro. I understand how you feel when you can't help those you love.

I once had an asthmatic as my babe. Loved her and still do. But it always felt helpless when some of her bouts of attacks began and I couldn't take away some of the pain.

You will be fine bro. One Love!

Did she eventually die? Just curious.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:06pm On May 19, 2019
HBB1:

No wahala.
I will bring someone to you.
He has Sickle Cell disease and a chronic leg ulcer. (Very bad one)
I will also made video recordings of everything you do, so as to have proof.
I will take you at you word, too.
We will do tests before and after your sessions...
And take all you say.
If the Sickle Cell however does not go, it's wahala o!
Like big wahala!

Calm your nerves amigo. Read and learn. Be humble. Ordinary dense antioxidant rich meals for 18 months will neutralize Sickle cell
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Calm your nerves amigo. Read and learn. Be humble. Ordinary dense antioxidant rich meals for 18 months will neutralize Sickle cell

So the dense antioxidant will change the genotype?! grin
Baba saanu! grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 2:09pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Have you handled autistic patients ad how did it turn out ?

Yes i have. You see, herbs are not the only thing used during the treatment of autism. There is also need for integrative therapy while making use of the herbs.

One of the several herbs used during treatment is Vetiver and its absolutely amazing.

Suffice to say that autistic patients do turn out much better.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by tociano009(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2019
She should stay away from Lactose

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.