Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. (1959 Views)

No Cash On Street, Struggling To See Cash Nowadays, Emefelie Why. / 7 Business You Can Start With Little Or No Cash / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2019
Ban over!
Muncheye is a great site to get abreast with launches and start promoting on time so that u can start earning before and during the launch.
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by wizzyfunky: 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
infogenius:
Ban over!
Muncheye is a great site to get abreast with launches and start promoting on time so that u can start earning before and during the launch.
hello boss can you drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2019
I am starting an affiliate marketing challenge on Monday 3rd June.

At the end of the challenge, u must have started making money but more importantly u have a business in place.

Its open to all.
I will posting here but honestly I may not be posting all d stuff here to avoid ban. I have decided to create a group to that effect.

If you are interested, I have an assignment for u.

Between today and Sunday, look for a niche u want to earn from.
On Monday we will pick products to market, write a review and sign in into a traffic source.
It will involve some work but its worth it.
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2019
wizzyfunky:
hello boss can you drop ur WhatsApp number

0 8 0 3 6 1 6 9 0 1 3
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good day.
The June Affiliate Marketing Challenge Starts tomorrow 3rd June 2019.
It's going to be action packed and there will be no dull moments.
There will be a lot of work to do and lots of dough to be made on the long run. The beauty is that u will definitely be setting d tone for a hefty passive income.

I will reel out the module of our study in my next post in a few hours.
However, u only have today and tomorrow morning to join.
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 1:24am On Jun 05, 2019
The Challenge is getting some steam and hopefully before the week runs out we should make some
sales.

Day 3 activity has been posted on the challenge site. Check my signature.
Traffic is our focus today.

If you are yet to be a part of the challenge kindly hook up.

Before i retire tonight

I will show you how to earn 47dol in less than 10mins

The website is
testerworkdotcom . This site gives regular people like you and i opportunity
to earn by testing apps , website and get paid during our free time.

Step 1 - You can be a part clicking the green become a tester button and fill in your name, password 2x
Agree to service condition and click the sign up button.

Step 2 - After your sign up, a quality assurance test will be sent to you. Don’t worry if you don’t pass the first test another will be sent to you. You will be provided with the tools to help you pass the test.

Once you pass, you qualify to test app and websites for testerwork

Step 3 - You can start earning real money once start testing app.
Just join project for new beginners so that you can get acquainted with what is expected of you.

Let’s look at the projects you can test on.

Explanatory testing - You will be provided with steps necessary to execute the test.
For example you may be required to explore a website and give your opinion.
Test Case Execution - You may asked to locate or find out a section on a site for example,
faq and gauge the quality of training provided.
In execution you are paid more

You will be paid after each project via paypal.

Reasons you may not be paid.

Wrong names
Poor work environment such as outdated browsers
Duplicate account. Duplicate not allowed
Skipping or not completing test
Poor quality report.
Testing outside the specified window.
Doing what is expected of you.

To earn kindly make sure you read through these links
testerworkdotcom/testing-guides/payment-policy/

I am sure you will find running these tests with
testerworkdotcom fun and at the same time make some money.

That will be all for now.

Don't forget to write
Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Day 4 of the challenge continued today.
I have created a channel for this challenge on YouTube
and a video has been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04LZokPR1tA

Traffic will be sent to the YouTube channel and the site.
Progress on point.

I will update the challenge site later.
Tomorrow another video will be uploaded and a review will posted on d site.

Updates coming soon.
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by daddio(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
@Op, I'm just seeing this and I wish to join, please what should I do?
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddio:
@Op, I'm just seeing this and I wish to join, please what should I do?

See my number in a post above. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by daddio(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
infogenius:

See my number in a post above. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp

Okay brother, I'll do that once I get home from my journey.

Thanks, God bless you
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Quite Some Time here.

Have anyone following this thread been able to start a sustainable business as an affiliate?

If yes, kindly share your experience.
Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by infogenius(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anyway, I will like to start a simple affiliate training here.
The majority of the free training will be done in a telegram group because of links I will be posting.

The training is named 9JA Flavour.

No Clickbank, no amazon, no Paypal. Just the 9ja experience on how you can start and build your own sustainable affiliate business online.

If you are interested kindly indicate here by typing 9JA Flavour. Please don't drop emails and phone numbers here.

If you need to reach me, kindly Whatsapp me on the number in my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Without A Website And No Cash Down.free Training. by Okasinma: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Am interested. Thank u & God bless u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned / Guys Be Careful Of This Guy / Which Business Can I Invest 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.