Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? (11705 Views)

Paypal To Nigeria Bank Withdrawal Guide 2019 / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2020
Pious101:
what is d status of the transfer from ur page? Is it showing successful?

One is showing approved and one is showing under review but they sent an email that I will receive the money.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Pious101: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Meedon:

One is showing approved and one is showing under review but they sent an email that I will receive the money.
then contact them through chat. Usually don't take more three days
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Pious101:
then contact them through chat. Usually don't take more three days

Yeah I contact them, they said I should wait for three (3) business days. I'm still waiting
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Pious101: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Meedon:

Yeah I contact them, they said I should wait for three (3) business days. I'm still waiting
ok then....Just take chilled beer then while waiting...e go soon land
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pious101:
ok then....Just take chilled beer then while waiting...e go soon land

I hope so.

Thanks.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by sugarsoul(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
I advise anyone wanting to withdraw from payoneer to use kuda, they're reliable, funds are moved about instantly. Verifying the kuda might take a while tho, but I feel with international passport, it's done quicker
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
sugarsoul:
I advise anyone wanting to withdraw from payoneer to use kuda, they're reliable, funds are moved about instantly. Verifying the kuda might take a while tho, but I feel with international passport, it's done quicker

Which one is kuda?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by sugarsoul(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Meedon:

Which one is kuda?

A new digital banking app. Not your regular bank. Their partnership with payoneer allows you to move funds between the two platforms easily and instantly
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by frank417: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
sugarsoul:
Please is their exchange rate higher than withdrawing through banks?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by sugarsoul(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
frank417:

Please is their exchange rate higher than withdrawing through banks?
Not sure, I think they exchange in line with what other banks give too. The last time I withdrew, it was between 380-385/$. The good thing about them is you don't need to have the minimum $50 required by payoneer before you can withdraw
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
sugarsoul:

A new digital banking app. Not your regular bank. Their partnership with payoneer allows you to move funds between the two platforms easily and instantly

Wow, I will try them out?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Pious101: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Meedon:

what's d situation now?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Pious101:
what's d situation now?

Weldone bro.

I received alert on Friday. I guess payooner is the one that sent the fund because they is @379 at the end of the DESC. I guessed the 379 is the bank rate.

When you received your own fund was they any thing like that - I mean the "@379"
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by bio777: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2020
sugarsoul:
Please, can I withdraw dollars from Pioneer to my domiciliary account?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by sugarsoul(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2020
bio777:
Please, can I withdraw dollars from Pioneer to my domiciliary account?
I guess so, you can do more research on Google
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Pious101: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Meedon:

Weldone bro.

I received alert on Friday. I guess payooner is the one that sent the fund because they is @379 at the end of the DESC. I guessed the 379 is the bank rate.

When you received your own fund was they any thing like that - I mean the "@379"
thAnk God....@380
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Pious101:
thAnk God....@380

I really thank God oo.

Bros thanks for all your replies, I appreciate.

wink
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by debossng: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning guys, pls I withdrew from Payoneer to my GTB Dom account but the fund is yet to reflect in my Dom. Payoneer withdrawal status shows Completed.

Pls what can I do now to get my money?

Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by horlamilekan23: 12:47pm On May 04, 2021
debossng:
Good morning guys, pls I withdrew from Payoneer to my GTB Dom account but the fund is yet to reflect in my Dom. Payoneer withdrawal status shows Completed.

Pls what can I do now to get my money?

Thanks

Did you later got your funds?

If YES, How long does it takes to reflect on your dorm account.

I'm currently facing the same issue.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by azeez1271: 3:59pm On May 04, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Have you been withdrawing before? It takes at least 24 hours after a message of notification of withdrawal has been sent to your email
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by azeez1271: 4:00pm On May 04, 2021
Buying your dom account funds at high rate

Dm to have your naira
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by horlamilekan23: 4:06pm On May 04, 2021
azeez1271:

Have you been withdrawing before? It takes at least 24 hours after a message of notification of withdrawal has been sent to your email

This is my first time withdrawing into my dormiciliary account from payoneer
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Shugapee: 12:58pm On May 26, 2021
horlamilekan23:

This is my first time withdrawing into my dormiciliary account from payoneer
Please did you later get your funds, I am withdrawing to my dorm account for the first time and I have waited for 5 days
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by horlamilekan23: 5:23pm On May 26, 2021
Shugapee:

Please did you later get your funds, I am withdrawing to my dorm account for the first time and I have waited for 5 days

Yes bro
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Meedon: 7:24am On May 28, 2021
Good morning sirs.

I want to ask and the question goes like this: will I be able to withdraw the 100$ I will use to open / create domiciary account, after the account has be created or will it go into thin air?

I need answers please.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by jasonclement(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
I'm currently in this situation too, but this is my second withdrawal and it's taking like forever, I initiated withdrawl on the 8th and till now the money hasn't dropped.

N.B- My first withdrawal was swift (less than 2days)

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Narnah(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Yes bro

How long did it take please?

Currently in that 'waiting phase' now.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by horlamilekan23: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Narnah:

How long did it take please?

Currently in that 'waiting phase' now.

5 days max
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Chifrando(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
I buy Payoneer funds at 460/$ bulk 470/$
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Narnah(f): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Noted. Thanks for the timely response, I appreciate.

horlamilekan23:

5 days max
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by Inception(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Chief,

Please when the Payoneer funds were withdrawn to your bank Dom account, were you charged by GTB (aside the charges by Payoneer)
Re: How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? by horlamilekan23: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Inception:

Chief,

Please when the Payoneer funds were withdrawn to your bank Dom account, were you charged by GTB (aside the charges by Payoneer)

They don't charge me but my brother usually got charged all the time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me / New Season jersey 2022/2023 available / Small Business Loans - How To Get A Business Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.