Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Workforce Loan Officer / Cso - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Loan Officer / Cso (1788 Views)

Chief Security Officer (CSO) At Lekki / Chief Sales Officer (CSO) / Vacancy For Chief Security Officer (CSO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by ennyj01(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2019
Please I just got this mail from workforce inviting for an interview on Tuesday for the role of loan officer/CSO

Please I will like to know what the job entails for those that have been their before. I will also like to know if you guys have an idea of the pay...

Please I will appreciate your replies

1 Like

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by MStar09: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
ennyj01:
Please I just got this mail from workforce inviting for an interview on Tuesday for the role of loan officer/CSO

Please I will like to know what the job entails for those that have been their before. I will also like to know if you guys have an idea of the pay...

Please I will appreciate your replies

Hey!
How far? Did you go for the interview?
If you did, please what were the requirements and job details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by ennyj01(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
MStar09:

Hey!
How far? Did you go for the interview?
If you did, please what were the requirements and job details?

Just bring the stuff they asked you to bring know the mail.
Pay is 60k
If you are successful in the workforce stuff, you will be sent an email to come to page financial the next day for a written test and interview. If you are successful, you will meet with the CEO on Saturday. It is a fast recruitment. I think they plan on resuming June 3rd for the graduate trainee. I was not successful with it though.

the test is GMAT, it is simple, no need to stress yourself.

That is all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by MStar09: 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
ennyj01:

Pay is 60k
If you are successful in the workforce stuff, you will be sent an email to come to page financial the next day for a written test and interview. If you are successful, you will meet with the CEO on Saturday. It is a fast recruitment. I think they plan on resuming June 3rd for the graduate trainee. I was not successful with it though.

That is all I can say

Thanks a lot Enny.
I appreciate your kindness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by MStar09: 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
Please has anyone being called back for the second interview after the test and first interview ??

Someone should reply please. Thanks.
Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by MStar09: 2:13pm On May 27, 2019
ennyj01:

Pay is 60k

That is all I can say

Sorry Enny.

Did the recruiters actually specify that those successful will meet the MD on Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by ennyj01(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
MStar09:

Sorry Enny.

Did the recruiters actually specify that those successful will meet the MD on Saturday?

They told us that during our visit to their company at ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by toms55(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2019
ennyj01:

They told us that during our visit to their company at ikoyi
bro i got same invite please what is the job about ?
Re: Workforce Loan Officer / Cso by ennyj01(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2019
toms55:
bro i got same invite please what is the job about ?
It is more like a marketing job
Look for people to come and collect loan

(1) (Reply)

Help My Boss Is Tribalistic / N-power March Stipends: Payment Starts Before Easter-minister / How To Prepare For NCDMB Local Content Virtual Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.