₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,283 members, 5,001,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 12:55 AM

Matt Reeves’ THE BATMAN Set To Feature As Many As Six Villains - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Matt Reeves’ THE BATMAN Set To Feature As Many As Six Villains (175 Views)

Speed(1994) By Keanu Reeves / The Batman Vs. Dracula Full Movie Download In AVI / 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matt Reeves’ THE BATMAN Set To Feature As Many As Six Villains by treyythebutcher: 5:28pm On May 18
New details concerning Matt Reeves’ The Batman have been revealed, including how many villains the filmmaker is planning to have dwell with the Guardian of Gotham. Read all….
https://www.taskcomics.com/index.php/2019/05/18/matt-reeves-the-batman-set-to-feature-as-many-as-six-villains-including-catwoman-and-the-penguin/
Re: Matt Reeves’ THE BATMAN Set To Feature As Many As Six Villains by kay9(m): 5:58pm On May 18
Mmm.

Still going to be a few years in the works, I reckon.
Re: Matt Reeves’ THE BATMAN Set To Feature As Many As Six Villains by treyythebutcher: 1:14am On May 21
kay9:
Mmm.

Still going to be a few years in the works, I reckon.

I swear. Matt Reeves is very slow. I pray he doesn't Bleep everything up

(1) (Reply)

Terminator 6: Dark Fate TRAILER / Krypton – Season 2 Episode 1 Continue Reading Below And Dont Forget To Share A / Video: D'banj You Can't Sing...you Can't Rap - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.