Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,301 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs (79654 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by tendingNews: 6:30pm On May 18, 2019
Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs

Twerking video of two thick and beautiful slay queens has sparked argument online as the one in blue causes a stir with her abs.

Some claim her abs were surgically enhanced while others think she got it natural.

See photos as they wow social media users with their dance moves and twerking.

Watch the video after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/two-slay-queens-twerking-cause-stir.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by tendingNews: 6:33pm On May 18, 2019
Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by donbachi(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2019
Young and trending....i just wish their weddings and children dedications pics will trend like this...awon trendy girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Smony: 10:49pm On May 18, 2019
weldone
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by olempe(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2019
Shame.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by pweshdodo(m): 4:51am On May 19, 2019
So this stupid news don make fp cool cheesy
Na igboamaka bitch

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by KingLennon(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2019
They just want to trend no mind them. Pls lets stop giving unnecessary things attention

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Makz: 6:31am On May 19, 2019
Plastic ladies

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by telkevog(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2019
Artificials everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by adecz: 7:45am On May 19, 2019
Ah no fit tok... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

naughty, naughty, naughty kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
adecz:
This meme is fvcking disgusting abeg.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by BLUEJAYY: 8:59am On May 19, 2019
Happy people. smiley
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by adecz: 10:42am On May 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This meme is fvcking disgusting abeg.

Shame on you, calling other people's
culture "fvcking disgusting" angry angry angry

Some people will also refer to you
& your people's tribal marks & food in
the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by ebonyggurl(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2019
adecz:

Shame on you, calling other people's
culture "fvcking disgusting" angry angry angry

Some people will also refer to you
& your people's tribal marks & food in
the same way.

If you have respect for that culture in particular, you wouldn't have used the photo as a meme

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2019
If this people keep corrupting the mind of our next generation.... Then what's our hope?

I think we need to curb this immorality in disguise of entertainment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Princedapace(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2019
They are selling their markets as usual.

We are now at 520. We are hitting 1000 nairalanders. Thank u. Make una still help us o.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Anonymous4: 10:42pm On May 19, 2019
where's Vaseline
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2019
adecz:

This is your girlfriend i guess? grin grin
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On May 19, 2019
So, how akata news take concern us?
This is how we poke noses into affairs which don’t concern us.
Our leaders are still useless the last time I checked.
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by arantess: 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by lilianofentse(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
ebonyggurl:

If you have respect for that culture in particular, you wouldn't have used the photo as a meme
still looking for that damnnn meme. Any one who has it pls quote me :+grin
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
angry
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by netflicks(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
Omg! We have kids trying to read something educating on nairaland angry

5 Likes

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by leonard002(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
And this made fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Omihanifa: 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
That one on yellow nah bomb shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by enshi(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2019
Dd
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by Rukky2010: 10:54pm On May 19, 2019
that is what they are good at... not new

anyway check my signature for forex traders
Re: Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs by tstx(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2019
Why did i open this thread....

Why

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.