Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). (61768 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by booblacain(m): 2:21am On May 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
I remember those days when arnold schwarzenegger(commando) was a household name. Terminator, conan the barbarian and commando were wonderful movies that most africans liked, it's just sad someone foolish had to put a bad picture of how much many africans love him.

Racism and tribalism is bad for us, it reduces our progress as a race, let us learn to accommodate each other even though our views about life is different.

I will love to see arnold schwarzenegger and sylvester stallone(rambo) and ask them how they kept firing bullets in their movies without getting tired just like a machine with 100% efficiency.

Your mind is pretty messed up. What has this issue got to do with tribalism and racism undecided.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by mikolo80: 4:14am On May 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
I remember those days when arnold schwarzenegger(commando) was a household name. Terminator, conan the barbarian and commando were wonderful movies that most africans liked, it's just sad someone foolish had to put a bad picture of how much many africans love him.

Racism and tribalism is bad for us, it reduces our progress as a race, let us learn to accommodate each other even though our views about life is different.

I will love to see arnold schwarzenegger and sylvester stallone(rambo) and ask them how they kept firing bullets in their movies without getting tired just like a machine with 100% efficiency.
muscles
Big ones
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by vioment: 4:33am On May 19, 2019
Arnold Schwarzenegger, is just a too much living legend, a heavyweight; see as he stand gidigba.

That fool should be sent on a fully sponsored 2 months flogging tour, to places like saudi and co for their public floggings.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by towyeenbell2: 5:13am On May 19, 2019
hammer6F:
BUHARI DESERVE THAT KIND TREATMENT.
you dey craze na ....na your papa dem suppose do bicycles kick for
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Reference(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2019
For everything progressive on the continent they always go to South Africa. Nigeria is only recognised for its population and oil resources so ypu can imagine the kind of foreigners who will want to come here....Chinese and Indians who care less about the people and their environment because they can identify with poverty, division and extremism themselves..

This country will never be a great tourism destination if we don't give up tribalism, bigotry, religious extremism which makes our inherent greed, selfishness and hypocrisy all the more worse. And without getting more foreigners from across the globe tp visit this country to share their values, hiw do we get the cross polination of ideals great societies require to develop and sustain progress.

Nigeria is in a viscous cycle of self destruction.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2019
hammer6F:
Haha, you want kill buhari?. That kick too much, ordinary slap, buhari will die here and die in hell too.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by sucess001(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2019
But his security was asleep. If the guy was to knife him....
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by poseidon12: 7:00am On May 19, 2019
hammer6F:

The tribalist Buhari will not survive that type of kick.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by ehinmowo: 7:04am On May 19, 2019
MediaLife:
If it was a white man that did this to a black man, internet go don full for WHITES ARE RACIST yen yen

I don't see this funny
The way some people reason ehh. Does that stop the fact that there is racism?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Kfed4ril(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2019
SageMK:
I can't believe it. After the drop kick I think the assailant was screaming “Help me! I need a Lamborghini!!

Wow. What a polite way to ask for a car. grin

Lol
Bros not even that self, he didn’t ask for a Corolla or even a civic but went for a Lamborghini. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2019
naptu2:
A crazy person drop-kicked Arnold schwarzenegger while he was attending an event in Sandton, South Africa earlier this evening.

The crazy person was heard shouting, "Help me! I need a Lamborghini!" as he was being restrained by security guards.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48322307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwBsjhhXGI

The old man is still strong
Imaging been kicked that way and not falling
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by neonly: 7:29am On May 19, 2019
hammer6F:

U wan kill am person we no get stamina
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by charispersnifid: 7:54am On May 19, 2019
Arnold still galant sha
And for the id10t, he's just begged for a lamborEGBA grin grin grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by stevedre: 7:54am On May 19, 2019
Jayslicky:

Their guns also never ran out of bullets most times lol...
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Nobody: 9:00am On May 19, 2019
whaaaaa?! grin guy smoked some highgrade weed.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Nobody: 9:02am On May 19, 2019
whaaaaa?! grin guy smoked some highgrade weed. this brutal kick just for a lamboghini? I wonder what would have happened if needed a Helicopter.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by femi4: 9:37am On May 19, 2019
emeijeh:
Astalavista Baby

Cyberdyne xxxxx

Indomie children will not know who John and Sarah Connors are.
*Come with me if you want to live*

* I ll be back*
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by femi4: 9:43am On May 19, 2019
Imstrong2:
Canon the destroyer
he was in both Canon the babarian/destroyer
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by Imstrong2(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2019
femi4:
he was in both Canon the babarian/destroyer
ok
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by EmekaBlue(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2019
Arnold gather stamina...see as d guy fall gberekete for ground
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by bigcasava1(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2019
SAFs are bunch of morons who hate achievers becos of their lazy nature, that's y they kill Nigeria.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2019
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2019
Imstrong2:
Canon the destroyer

Arnold was in both Conan the Barbarian as well as Conan the Destroyer.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by wunaESQ(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2019
wen dis man de Im prime eh... de no born anybody well sef to come kick am
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by staneless(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2019
Obsessed cracked head... undecided
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by GRACEGLORY: 2:56pm On May 19, 2019
hammer6F:

We, all Nigerians elect you to do it. Please, help us.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by MrPRevailer(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2019
madjune:
I think this is a media stunt.

Arnold gets no attention anymore since he quit being California governor.

Arrange your brain well.
Stop giving silly perspective like everything is organised. If Arnold wanted, he'll be in the media again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by JikanTaalolo: 3:56pm On May 19, 2019
ARNOLD ALSO HIT THE MAN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE YOU PROBABLY NEVER READ PHYSICS. THIRD LAW OF MOTION SAYS ACTION AND REACTION FORCES ARE EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE. ARNOLD BEING STRONGER DID NOT FALL DOWN BUT THE ATTACKER DID.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). by tck2000(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jayslicky:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.