Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (41950 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Gabson001(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
tesppidd:
Rubbish.

Over hyped England again.

David Silva, Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Tuore, Nicolas Otamendi, Pedro Rodriguez, Jesus Navas, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Santi Cazorla.

Could you tell me what the above mentioned players have in common?

These players were above average players at their times in England who went on to boss the Premier league.

Now you say that the great Lionel Messi can't do it?

Continue to fool yourself.
If he can do it, what is stoping him from doing it... Just admit it, CR7 IS THE G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Akanoomobowale(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Valuable in the Sense of Marketing....Nothing more Fabio Quagliarella deserved it
Because he scored 26 goals after playing in the league all is career and someone new coming into the league did double digit in goals and assist which help is team to win the league and he doesn't deserve it rite? you must be joking

2 Likes

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Ronaldo has played 1 World Cup semi final
And 2 Euros finals where he won 1 and winning the silver ball and silver boot
Ronaldo has also been included in 2 World Cup team of the tournament.

Messi 1 World Cup final
Messi 2 COPA America final and won nothing
Never been included in World Cup team of the tournament but won golden ball
The only trophy Ronaldo won for Portugal was done done by Eder when Ronaldo was a handicap.
He was destroyed by injury when it matter most. It does not really count as a good point against Messi!!
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
olassy239:
remember you were talking about the golden Ball for world cup 2014, not balloondor, how on Earth does Messi not deserve that, tell me why you think James should have

James 6 goals 2 assist
Thomas Muller 5 goals and 3 assists
Neymar 4 goals and 2 assists

2 Likes

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Krasid(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Legend Myth G.O.A.T
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by tesppidd: 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Bros focus on your bottling team na grin
"Bottling" is just a stupid trolling term, it has no space in the minds of intellectuals and the enlightened like myself.

My team has got at least 5 champions league titles.

My team has won 3 champions league titles in the last 10 years.

Only Madrid amongst all european teams won more.

Quit with that bottling shiit.

You're kinda old for that.
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Skills10: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Micheal Owen won Balloon Dior then and not the world football player of the year award. The two awards were later merged as one. I really love this argument. The debate as to who is the best player between CR7 and Messi will always linger on. The two are so close to separate. Top players above the rest.

eni4real:
Michael Owen won it 7 years before him!!!

Does that make Owen the best player in the history of English football

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by frankson1(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....Lol if you think so...Ronaldo have true fans but he can't call himself a Madrid legend Due to his Bad relationship with the club maybe he would be Celebrated if he wins the UCL with juventus....Take Gerrad for example if he comes back to Liverpool he may be giving a coaching job Unlike Ronaldo whom Real Madrid have vowed to remove every trace of his name in their history Books,Ronaldo may only be well Remembered in United......Despite Madrid being number one club in the world Previously Argentina have sold more properties with the name Messi alone.....the name Messi is already in the spanish dictionary...Messi is among the top Individuals in Catanolia who is about getting their independence.....

Oga, and you think it's possible to erase his name from the club's history books undecided

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Ronaldinho 2006
Messi was already in the team until his injury against Chelsea in the quarter final..
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Gabson001(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo should leavehis comfort Zone, Europe, and play in El Ahly or Mamemlodi Sundown. Let's see if he will survive! cool
How many league did messi win when he was there? Pls you people should stop puffing out smoke here, ronaldo is not his mate

2 Likes

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 19, 2019
Skills10:
What I am saying is Ronaldo raises the bar. He is a player you can count on more than Messi. Messi is predictable. Ronaldo is not..get in the crosses and watch CR7 head it home. It was not easy to win 3 Champions League in a row. Ronaldo was the focal point at Madrid. He is a well rounded and complete player than Mess. I'm a neutral fan. So I'm not bias. I'm just being Objective.

Messi is predictable and yet smash More goals than Ronaldo in shortest appearance and more assist, I wonder how many goals he would have smashed in that same number if appearance if he were unpredictable like your acclaimed Ronaldo. my guess, over 1000 goals.

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Skills10:
Micheal Owen won Balloon Dior then and not the world football player of the year award. The two awards were later merged as one. I really love this argument. The debate as to who is the best player between CR7 and Messi will always linger on. The two are so close to separate. Top players above the rest.

Ronaldo fans can say anything to make Messi to look like a trash.

But he is far greater than they can imagined...

They don't care about his greatness. They just want to mock him even if he has 0.01% of failure in a season!!!
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by tesppidd: 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

If he can do it, what is stoping him from doing it... Just admit it, CR7 IS THE G.O.A.T
Asking Messi to leave spain;

Leave the culture he and his family love so much.

Leave the weather he and his family love so much.

Leave the city where he is worshiped and adored.

Leave a club which has made him the highest earner in football and willing to offer him a blank cheque to stay.

Above everything leave a club which nurtured him when he was sick as an infant.

And then leave to another club just just just just just just to prove that he is better than Ronaldo?

Anybody who thinks this way is an iidiot.

Just an iidiot.
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Starz825(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Some pple no get sense ...most esp the Barca fans...I don't understand...someone scored 22 goals and 11 assist in a league of great defensive play...that's to say he was directly involved in 33 goals scored in 33 appearances in his first season for that matter...even Messi couldn't score in Italy against roma last year and Juventus last two years in the UCl seasons...

Some were saying quagerella deserves it..u no aw many years he don spent for seria A before he achieve that feat of 26 goals...and someone who came from an entirely different league scored 22 goals times and had 11 assist in 33 appearances...think am na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
eni4real:
The only trophy Ronaldo won for Portugal was done done by Eder when Ronaldo was a handicap.
He was destroyed by injury when it matter most. It does not really count as a good point against Messi!!

Even though he was Portugal best player at the tournament??

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Skills10:

Ronaldo fans can say anything to make Messi look like a trash.

But he is far greater than they can imagined...

They don't care about his greatness. They just want to mock him even if he has 0.01% of failure in a season!!!
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Fortransexpress: 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Ronaldo is a beast ...pls check my signature

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
tesppidd:
"Bottling" is just a stupid trolling term, it has no space in the minds of intellectuals and the enlightened like myself.

My team has got at least 5 champions league titles.

My team has won 3 champions league titles in the last 10 years.

Only Madrid amongst all european teams won more.

Quit with that bottling shiit.

You're kinda old for that.

AC Milan still your baba in Europe too.... grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

James 6 goals 2 assist
Thomas Muller 5 goals and 3 assists
Neymar 4 goals and 2 assists
do I have to remember you Messi scored 4goals and 1assist and bagged 5motm award in 7apperance

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Even though he was Portugal best player at the tournament??
There is no such award. He is the Superstar who scored the same goal as Nani(but record more assists). But Eder make CR7 and Nani goals relevant at the end of the day.

Griezmann blow all of them away with 6 goals..
Eder did it for Portugal when it matter most.. He should be celebrated like Iniesta and Gotze!!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
olassy239:
do I have to remember you Messi scored 4goals and 1assist and bagged 5motm award in 7apperance

Omo... It's 4 man of the match awards o

James got 3
Mueller got 3
Gotze 2
Neymar 3
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by tesppidd: 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
Starz825:
Some pple no get sense ...most esp the Barca fans...I don't understand...someone scored 22 goals and 11 assist in a league of great defensive play...that's to say he was directly involved in 33 goals scored in 33 appearances in his first season for that matter...even Messi couldn't score in Italy against roma last year and Juventus last two years in the UCl seasons...

Some were saying quagerella deserves it..u no aw many years he don spent for seria A before he achieve that feat of 26 goals...and someone who came from an entirely different league scored 22 goals times and had 11 assist in 33 appearances...think am na
Nothing like great defensive play.

You are talking about Serie A of the nineties and before.

Serie A of today is a famers' league.

Serie A is even worse than the German bundesliga and the French league now.

Even worse than the Scottish league now.

Even if all the Juventus player tie their right legs before every game they will win Serie A by 10 points.
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
eni4real:
There is no such award. He is the Superstar who scored the same goal as Nani(but record more assists). But Eder make CR7 and Nani goals relevant at the end of the day.

Griezmann blow all of them away with 6 goals..
Eder did it for Portugal when it matter most.. He should be celebrated like Iniesta and Gotze!!!

However, Ronaldo was still the captain of the team though and he gave Nani his silver boot...

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

How many league did messi win when he was there? Pls you people should stop puffing out smoke here, ronaldo is not his mate
Messi was 13 when he was bossing Newel old boys.
Growth Hormones problem changed Messi history. Barcelona decided to take him because they could afford to solve his health problems..

I don't think Ronaldo was that good at 13!!!
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by frankson1(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
eni4real:

Sir, going by this your argument it means that we could expunge Mikel Obi's name from the list of some titles Chelsea won because he didn't do much...right?
As long as a player is in the team he wins if the team wins.

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

However, Ronaldo was still the captain of the team though and he gave Nani his silver boot...
Nani also have 3 goals.
Nani probably won the Bronze boot!!!
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Gabson001(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
tesppidd:
Asking Messi to leave spain;

Leave the culture he and his family love so much.

Leave the weather he and his family love so much.

Leave the city where he is worshiped and adored.

Leave a club which has made him the highest earner in football and willing to offer him a blank cheque to stay.

Above everything leave a club which nurtured him when he was sick as an infant.

And then leave to another club just just just just just just to prove that he is better than Ronaldo?

Anybody who thinks this way is an iidiot.

Just an iidiot.
If its just about what u listed then he's a bigger idiot... If we all thinks that way then we will die in our fathers house.... Cux nobody can treat fine you like your parent do..
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Jokerman(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2019
tesppidd:
Nothing like great defensive play.

You are talking about Serie A of the nineties and before.

Serie A of today is a famers' league.

Serie A is even worse than the German bundesliga and the French league now.

Even worse than the Scottish league now.

Even if all the Juventus player tie their right legs before every game they will win Serie A by 10 points.

That's why your team couldn't beat them when they met na??

Can you tell me any league where a player can scored 48-50 league goals in a season?? What do you call that kinda league??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
frankson1:

Sir, going by this your argument it means that we could expunge Mikel Obi's name from the list of some titles Chelsea won because he didn't do much...right?
As long as a player is in the team he wins if the team wins.
Ahhhhh. Mikel was at Makalele mode in the 2012 UCL!!! The best version of Mikel ever. I don't know what Di Matteo Didi to him,..
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Omo... It's 4 man of the match awards o

James got 3
Mueller got 3
Gotze 2
Neymar 3
I can imagine how you simply got the others right but remove 1 out of Messi's. because he is Messi and you don't like him
Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Section7: 6:23pm On May 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Valuable in the Sense of Marketing....Nothing more Fabio Quagliarella deserved it

As if u watch one sampdoria game, radarada

1 Like

Re: 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 by Realbelieveer(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....Lol if you think so...Ronaldo have true fans but he can't call himself a Madrid legend Due to his Bad relationship with the club maybe he would be Celebrated if he wins the UCL with juventus....Take Gerrad for example if he comes back to Liverpool he may be giving a coaching job Unlike Ronaldo whom Real Madrid have vowed to remove every trace of his name in their history Books,Ronaldo may only be well Remembered in United......Despite Madrid being number one club in the world Previously Argentina have sold more properties with the name Messi alone.....the name Messi is already in the spanish dictionary...Messi is among the top Individuals in Catanolia who is about getting their independence.....
. Na them!!! shocked real Madrid chiefs can't erase ronaldo away from the hearts of the fans. He is Madrid's greatest player. No one can change that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.