Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (44657 Views)

Why You Need An Artiste Manager In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria / Are You An Artiste? Partake In The Danny S "Kiss" Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by franklingud(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
Akuruoulo:
That man song no help anybody for our naija
That man is the only real musician in this country ever since music started in Nigeria.

When Nigeria was in military regime and buhari was in power then, baba fela was the only musician that was telling him the truth without fear. Fela was on fire blasting everybody that he found misbehaving. Even pastors, imams, pope etc.
Buhari, obasanjo, abacha don't like Fela at all because he gave them hell through his Afro beats.

All these new age musicians like wizkid and Co claiming to be young Fela I just laugh at their stupidity because they are abusing afro beat.

Baba Fela lives on, his legacy cannot be forgotten. Why did they build a shrine for him in Lagos? Ask yourself that question bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2019
Timagex:
just 60!!
Wetyn I do? I b Naira Marley?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2019
Aarenasbaba:

Easy jeje, take it slow oooo grin
TRY AND DOWNLOAD BRYMO FIRST ALBUM SON OF A KAPENTA

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
TRY AND DOWNLOAD BRYMO FIRST ALBUM SON OF A KAPENTA

Or merchant dealers and slave
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by DedeNkem: 1:31am On May 21, 2019
franklingud:

Forget the auto tune, his lyrics makes sense and passes a message too.

Like "Ofe Nsala? LOL.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by katniss(f): 7:00am On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

AMONG HIS GRADES , WIZKID HAS THE BEST LYRICS IN NIGERIAN MUSIC .
SOMETIMES U HAVE TO SING STREEET, AND PARTY JAMZ TO MAKE LIFE SWEET .

WHICH MUSIC MUSICIAN LYRICS DON EPP ?

NIGERIANS GAT BETTER LYRICS THAN AMERICANS, AND U THINK LYRICS IS ALL ABOUT TELLING US STORIES . IF U WANNA WRITE A STORY, U GO PUT IT DOWN AS A NOVEL.

WIZKID
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2019
franklingud:

That man is the only real musician in this country ever since music started in Nigeria.

When Nigeria was in military regime and buhari was in power then, baba fela was the only musician that was telling him the truth without fear. Fela was on fire blasting everybody that he found misbehaving. Even pastors, imams, pope etc.
Buhari, obasanjo, abacha don't like Fela at all because he gave them hell through his Afro beats.

All these new age musicians like wizkid and Co claiming to be young Fela I just laugh at their stupidity because they are abusing afro beat.

Baba Fela lives on, his legacy cannot be forgotten. Why did they build a shrine for him in Lagos? Ask yourself that question bro

TELLING THEM WHAT THE KNOW ALREADY, OR WHAT THEY DONT KNOW ?
WHO IS THAT IDIOT THAT FINISHED GHANAIAN POLITICAL THIEF'S ,AND HARDCORE...
HE ACTED, AND NOT TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO WONT ACCEPT IT.

U ALSO FORGOT TO TELL ME HE IS ALSO THE FATHER OF IMMORALITY.
PLEASE WIZZY IS NOT THE NEW FELA, AND DONT CALL HIM BY THAT.

WELL! WELL!! WELL!!! AFRICAN CHINA SHOULD ALSO BE LISTED AS ONE OF THE LEGENDS
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by franklingud(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

TELLING THEM WHAT THE KNOW ALREADY, OR WHAT THEY DONT KNOW ?
WHO IS THAT IDIOT THAT FINISHED GHANAIAN POLITICAL THIEF'S ,AND HARDCORE...
HE ACTED, AND NOT TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO WONT ACCEPT IT.

U ALSO FORGOT TO TELL ME HE IS ALSO THE FATHER OF IMMORALITY.
PLEASE WIZZY IS NOT THE NEW FELA, AND DONT CALL HIM BY THAT.

WELL! WELL!! WELL!!! AFRICAN CHINA SHOULD ALSO BE LISTED AS ONE OF THE LEGENDS
He married many wives, does it make him the father of immorality?
What about the first immoral king in the world, King Solomon. 1000 wives.
African China also tried his best.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2019
franklingud:
He married many wives, does it make him the father of immorality? What about the first immoral king in the world, King Solomon. 1000 wives. African China also tried his best.

Please does marrying plenty wives means IMMORTALITY?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by franklingud(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Please does marrying plenty wives means IMMORTALITY?
Are you high on weed or something else?

No be you first talk am?

Immortality and immorality are not the same
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by ablemachine(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
franklingud:

2baba I forgot to mention.
He is legendary too.

But I think he should add more lyrics to his songs that passes a message. Like spiritual healing, that song is a lot message and lyrics...

You are right tho! But “E be like say” by 2baba should be Nigeria’s street Anthem till it sinks.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
Honesty007:
To me there is none
as per the category of hiphop
i cant give it to anyone
people are singing what they cant see and seeing what they cant c.
all our artists sing is women,money and nonsense and it seems its the street people who dont have sense that sing these rubbish too
you just c people dancing doing rubbish

Falz actually does make sense though grin
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by sureguy078(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2019
What's the name of one goat like this that featured wizkid
For that guy side.... na only "starboy opamala wizy eze bunani... babu eze ......" no mind me abeg .....na wetin I hear I drop
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by booksrite(f): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2019
That man is the only real musician in this country ever since music started in Nigeria. When Nigeria was in military regime and buhari was in power then, baba fela was the only musician that was telling him the truth without fear. Fela was on fire blasting everybody that he found misbehaving. Even pastors, imams, pope etc. Buhari, obasanjo, abacha don't like Fela at all because he gave them hell through his Afro beats.All these new age musicians like wizkid and Co claiming to be young Fela I just laugh at their stupidity because they are abusing afro beat.Baba Fela lives on, his legacy cannot be forgotten. Why did they build a shrine for him in Lagos? Ask yourself that question bro

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flavour's New Album - (blessed) / 50 Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Artistes / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.