Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (44656 Views)

Why You Need An Artiste Manager In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria / Are You An Artiste? Partake In The Danny S "Kiss" Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by enemmo(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2019
Ofe nsala..million dollars

Shoko shoko ( soco)

Roboskeske Roboskeske

Soji uhn soji uh...(.Raskiii)

Almost all Nigerian artistes, maybe 98 percent, thank God for the gospel artistes, it would have been 99.9 percent of Nigerian artistes
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aadetola1(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2019
Small doctor
Mr real
Yemi alade
Mayorkun
Olamide
Wizkid
Timaya
Duncan Mighty

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 19, 2019
Olamide and he's goons.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
EricBraven:
if I may ask is it fela anikulapokuti

NO. IS FELA KUTI
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
ernieboy:
hyping fela? guy are u OK?
yes . u ; are u okay ?
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by yoged(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin so you don’t like Tonto’s song abi?? She broke record bro
She’s the only female artist to launch her career and end it the same day, she launched her career With the Track HIGH (HI) And she ended it with IT’S OVER
Respekt Tonto Bro grin
lol
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by b3bEzinneb84: 10:53pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Opiletool(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

AMONG HIS GRADES , WIZKID HAS THE BEST LYRICS IN NIGERIAN MUSIC .
SOMETIMES U HAVE TO SING STREEET, AND PARTY JAMZ TO MAKE LIFE SWEET .

WHICH MUSIC MUSICIAN LYRICS DON EPP ?

NIGERIANS GAT BETTER LYRICS THAN AMERICANS, AND U THINK LYRICS IS ALL ABOUT TELLING US STORIES . IF U WANNA WRITE A STORY, U GO PUT IT DOWN AS A NOVEL.

Which lyrics? Dude sings rubbish most times. Although I like few of his songs, but most have always been freestyle nonsense. Tekno also follows.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by peeddy(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2019
"I got brass from ojuelegba, my girl knows how to cook eba" give it up to Vic O [/color][color=#990000]����
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Opiletool(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
ARE YOU OKAY?

You don't need to ask him that question. Brymo's lyrics can be likened to wole soyinka's poems. Both are for deep thinkers. The real meaning of some brymo's songs can never be gotten from the surface wordings. This is one reason I rate him above Asa.

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Opiletool(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. TONTO. TERRIBLE PERSON. TERRIBLE MUSIC.

IF THEY PLAY THAT GIRL'S MUSIC AT MY FUNERAL I'LL WAKE UP AND KILL EVERYBODY.
I choked on my smirnoff drink when I read this.

And to make it worst, She fell on stage because of this her song. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by toygod2: 11:34pm On May 19, 2019
lol
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2019
Opiletool:

Which lyrics? Dude sings rubbish most times. Although I like few of his songs, but most have always been freestyle nonsense. Tekno also follows.

NAME ANY OF HIS MATES WITH BETTER LYRICS , LETS COMPARE.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by justli: 11:45pm On May 19, 2019
My worst of them all is lil kesh. Anytime I hear his music it sounds like bullet through my brain . I just don't get how people like such noise of a music
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Respect55(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2019
Efe
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2019
Konga and Vic O are the worst lyrically

Asa and Simi are lyrically good
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Slynation(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2019
kings59:

He didn't nail anything bro, he only nailed his own head.

Every country has their own lyric, if you go to America, they have their own, if you go to Ghana, their also have their style of music.

If you said those musicians are singing trash, what about fela

Let's be realistic, we have our own pattern and artist must follow our pattern. Must we follow or imitate foreign artist??

Be proud of your country.

In the business world, you must give your customers what they want.

Make some noise for the only musician who understood and gave us what we wanted.

Make sone noise(like) for 2face idibia, also don't forget Nigga raw, face, Harrison, tiwa,wizkid,simi,burna boy and davido.
I swear,, thought i was the only one who noticed Fela sang rubbishedgrin but if i should sound it,my neck will go in for it.....don't mind them bro,we have our own genre,Americans will be singing about ass and pussies yet winning Grammy's(drake, cardi B, nicki etc)

"who no like Naija music, make e enter studio sing e own" other than hiding behind social media typing rubbish
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by PAQ(m): 2:25am On May 20, 2019
Idris Abdulkareem
Tony Tetuila
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by DedeNkem: 6:47am On May 20, 2019
franklingud:
Truth is... Nigerians like listening to good rubbish. That's why artists like wizkid, kCee, Lil Kesh, Skiibii, tekno, small doctor, zlatan, naira marley, etc doesn't have lyrical content in all their songs.
At least Davido is trying but not even up to 70% when rated.
KCee is the worst.

Artists like Asa, Timi Dakolo, Simi, Adekunle gold, Korede bello, Duncan mighty are really making me proud.
Somebody please tell Peruzzi to go and take some music lessons, even back in the '80s.

Teni is really doing great, as you can see she won best new artist.

Rappers like M I are legendary lyricists.

Others go to the studio to smoke weed, shout to a good production and start their gibbering, ranting and release it for Nigerians that like listening to their nonsense.

And lastly let me make it clear that Falzthebadguy album EP "moral instructions" is EPIC.
Kudos to him.

Modified ; I added more artists to those who lack good lyrics to their songs.
My opinion though.
Nigerian artists should add some lyrics to their songs. And also their music should pass a message. 2baba has done his best in singing good songs.

Nowadays all they do is dance dance dance!!

First time since I joined this forum my comment is on the first page?
Wow!! Is there any award or reward for this?
Lol!!

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Duncan Mighty's too much autotune can be very irritating sometimes!
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Naughtytboy: 7:22am On May 20, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
The only Nigerian than makes sense lyrically is sound sultan all others don't make sense. But who even listens to songs lyrics in Nigeria.
timi dakolo,praize,darey,asa,brymo,google dem up
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Sharwnbu(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
Na brother Skales
Nah one kain boring fowl

1 Like

Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by franklingud(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2019
DedeNkem:

Duncan Mighty's too much autotune can be very irritating sometimes!
Forget the auto tune, his lyrics makes sense and passes a message too.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by franklingud(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2019
Akuruoulo:

NO. IS FELA KUTI
Bro it's Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Legend.
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by amiskurie(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2019
Mr eazy and kcee
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Akuruoulo(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2019
franklingud:
Bro it's Fela Anikulapo Kuti Legend.
. That man song no help anybody for our naija
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Weneda(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2019
I give to Asa, Timi Dakolo, Duncan mighty, 2face, Brymo, MI, 9ice, Adekunle Gold and Simi, Johnny Grills, Sunny Nneji,Falz, Mode 9 .The worst are Terry G, Peruzzi, Small Doctor
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
ARE YOU OKAY?
Easy jeje, take it slow oooo grin
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Timagex:
. You need serious cane sir. No offence...
How many lashes grin
Re: Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You by Timagex(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
Aarenasbaba:

How many lashes grin
just 60!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flavour's New Album - (blessed) / 50 Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Artistes / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.