₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,879 members, 5,100,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 12:25 PM

�� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit (1141 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him / Sweden Student Resident Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:03am On May 19
Anyone currently processing an Austrian Resident permit, or in the process of admission, let's discuss

I've currently gotten admission, I've legalized my documents at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of foriegn affairs, it Just remains the embassy..

In case you need info, you can always contact me..

1 Like

Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by SenorFax(m): 2:42am On May 19
Show me the way bro
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:43am On May 19
What point are you currently...
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:45am On May 19
SenorFax:
Show me the way bro
have you gotten admission yet
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by SenorFax(m): 6:29am On May 19
Emmanuelosa:
have you gotten admission yet
Nope, I need one to apply for
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by miriamchi(f): 2:06am On Jun 01
SenorFax:
Nope, I need one to apply for
same here...pls also put me through
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:34am On Jun 01
Emmanuelosa:
Anyone currently processing an Austrian Resident permit, or in the process of admission, let's discuss

I've currently gotten admission, I've legalized my documents at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of foriegn affairs, it Just remains the embassy..

In case you need info, you can always contact me..
You have an idea if 2.2 is accepted?
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02
miriamchi:
same here...pls also put me through

ok
the first thing you need to do is, to find an institution
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02
Kingzy4pep:
You have an idea if 2.2 is accepted?

they are a lot of schools in Austria, just find one, contact them and ask ...
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02
Emmanuelosa:

they are a lot of schools in Austria, just find one, contact them and ask ...
Ok
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02
Kingzy4pep:
Ok

if you need more info, you can send me a mail...

Best Regards.
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Boluwaji28: 8:27am On Jun 03
Morning i need admission into any university in Australia
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03
Boluwaji28:
Morning i need admission into any university in Australia

You should try checking an Australian thread.
Thanks.
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by vagrant: 5:40pm On Jun 07
Hi, I am about to submit a document to the Austrian Embassy for Legalization.
Could you please explain to me how long the verification took for you and also did the lawyer from the embassy visit all your family members that you listed in the questionnaire ?
Also, anything i need to keep in mind to facilitate the process please ?
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07
vagrant:
Hi, I am about to submit a document to the Austrian Embassy for Legalization.
Could you please explain to me how long the verification took for you and also did the lawyer from the embassy visit all your family members that you listed in the questionnaire ?
Also, anything i need to keep in mind to facilitate the process please ?

I've sent you a mail containing my mobile number,....

1 Like

Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09
It's as if people view the group and leave without dropping any comments or even ideas, what going on guys.....
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Armstrong34(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26
Emmanuelosa:

I've sent you a mail containing my mobile number,....

Please bro pm me your WhatsApp contact...

I want to know how to go about legalizing my documents at the Austrian embassy
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by mrpudikin: 4:13pm On Aug 14
Hey i would like to know how long the verification took and requirements for the residence permit.
ive got an admission from an Austrian Uni
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by cj4humanity: 5:18pm On Aug 14
Please how much did you budget? Is it in Block account?
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by youngking22: 5:27pm On Aug 14
Hi, please I have been looking for a topic like these. I want too, apply to university of Vienna, how can I make Contact.
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:02am
mrpudikin:
Hey i would like to know how long the verification took and requirements for the residence permit.
ive got an admission from an Austrian Uni

I've recieved you pm
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:03am
cj4humanity:
Please how much did you budget? Is it in Block account?

I didn't actually make a budget, but I can assure you I haven't actually spent upto 300k, including the transport I used in going to abuja...
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:05am
youngking22:
Hi, please I have been looking for a topic like these. I want too, apply to university of Vienna, how can I make Contact.

You can send me a pm, and you can go to the school's website and apply to your course of choice,...
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by chaiks: 3:07am
One thing that put me off from Austria is the bank open or of a thing. Do they allow if one present s sponsor's bank statement with a different surname? Is there any need for blocked account or a certain amount to be in my account? I have finished my authentication at both ministries. But they only authenticated the originals. I didn't do the photo copy.is that ok ?
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:41am
chaiks:
One thing that put me off from Austria is the bank open or of a thing. Do they allow if one present s sponsor's bank statement with a different surname? Is there any need for blocked account or a certain amount to be in my account? I have finished my authentication at both ministries. But they only authenticated the originals. I didn't do the photo copy.is that ok ?

I think using a sponsor, that does not have the same surname as you is not advisable... You can also try contacting the embassy, to comfirm what you're required to submit if you're using someone that does not bare same surname as you...

And secondly, you should authenticate the photocopies, because after verification, when you go for legalization you'd legalize the original and the photocopy, you'd send the photocopies to the school to get your admission letter...
Re: �� Austrian Study Processesing/ Resident Permit by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:46am
chaiks:
You do not need a blocked account, just provide your bank statement, with enough traffic (for master especially)....

They don't expect a sec school grad.. To be able to finance his/her education and expense ( for bachelor's), 'they might be exceptions though, am not really that sure'

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria After 17years,please Advice! / Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal / Canada Skilled Worker Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.