Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) (35374 Views)

Burnaboy Arrives Ghana Ahead Of “boxing Match” With Shatta Wale (photos) / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by chan9ja: 6:13am On May 19, 2019
Is that even lawful? How can u bring out a gun in front of a live audience/show?

Devil don finally pick stonebwoy call
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by jidobaba(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2019
But he collected the (toy/unloaded) gun from the other fat fool that raised it at 0:08.
Staged nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by davillian(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2019
Why bring it out if you not ready to pull the trigger.?
He is gonna be shot multiple times soon.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It always baffle me how a talentless, frog voice Shatta wale rode on the emotions and took advantage of Ghanaians. Seems ghanians too are some sheepy lots.
There is also nothing dancable like that about his songs. He does more of African hip hop than dancehall songs.

Do you know how many talented musicians are struggling out there?

Shatta Wale understands show biz. He understands it well. Talent is just a fraction of the success in the industry, there are a bunch of other things that go into it too

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You aint know Shatta man!

Nigeria has NO dance-hall artiste that can stand at par with him.

Great artiste, bad personality

Then you don't know anything. You don't know or listen to Shatta Wale as much as i do.

I can only easily agree with mrAMG2's view. But one thing that can never change is that, Wale is over-hyped for his talent and socalled dance hall he claims to be doing but mrAMG2 already gave the reason.

Fuse ODG kills shatta wale 10times and Antenna from Fuse will be one of the best Africa dance hall songs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 19, 2019
mrAMG2:

Do you know how many talented musicians are struggling out there?

Shatta Wale understands show biz. He understands it well. Talent is just a fraction of the success in the industry, there are a bunch of other things that go into it too

I agree with you. That's why i said he rode on their emotions.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Mbilla(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Local dance hall artiste by mouth. How many Africans know this Shatta Wale ugly fool and how many places in Africa have him performed his song before. Small artiste in Nigeria are winning BET awards back to back , performing their songs in the big music concert all over world. Empty vessel that make that the biggest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by MacSobo(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It always baffle me how a talentless, frog voice Shatta wale rode on the emotions and took advantage of Ghanaians. Seems ghanians too are some sheepy lots.
There is also nothing dancable like that about his songs. He does more of African hip hop than dancehall songs.

He's the best Dancehall artiste in Africa, you don't even know what Dancehall music entails, must you dance to a Dancehall song, you fit dance to Vybz Kartel song?

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 19, 2019
MacSobo:

He's the best Dancehall artiste in Africa, you don't even know what Dancehall music entails, must you dance to a Dancehall song, you fit dance to Vybz Kartel song?

Is America dancehall, Jamaican dancehall song, indian or iran dancehall the same thing with african dancehall? why do you people just argue anyhow like this?
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by MacSobo(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2019
Mbilla:
Local dance hall artiste by mouth. How many Africans know this Shatta Wale ugly fool and how many places in Africa have him performed his song before. Small artiste in Nigeria are winning BET awards back to back , performing their songs in the big music concert all over world. Empty vessel that make that the biggest noise.

This empty vessel is recognized in Jamaica as the king of african Dancehall.... Gringo just won an award recently at Jamaican Reggae awards....Bleep off and stop hating....SM4LYF�

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by MacSobo(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Is America dancehall, Jamaican dancehall song, indian or iran dancehall the same thing with african dancehall? why do you people just argue anyhow like this?

Shit, Dancehall is a genre that was carved out of Reggae�...So if you ain't doing it the Jamaican way, you're not doing Dancehall....Forget the "dance"...You can't dance to most Dancehall songs�

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Zzyy(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2019
Who are dis one's arguing about shatta wale, u guys obviously know nothing about dancehall music, shatta wale is d best dancehall artiste in Africa

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 19, 2019
MacSobo:

This empty vessel is recognized in Jamaica as the king of african Dancehall.... Gringo just won an award recently at Jamaican Reggae awards....Bleep off and stop hating....SM4LYF�

Now, i see you're one of his sheeple fans, no wonder you argue shiiit.
One painful thing is to come online and be arguing with a sheeple or a fanatic or somehow who doesn't understand or a confused person. They engaged you in argument, they keep saying shiit but you keep stressing yourself trying to prove your point, before you realize that they're sheeple, some of your precious time and energy for typing is already wasted. Have a lovely day sheeple. I'm happy i didn't waste much time before knowing who you're.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by MacSobo(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2019
Zzyy:
Who are dis one's arguing about shatta wale, u guys obviously know nothing about dancehall music, shatta wale is d best dancehall artiste in Africa

Tell em oh�

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by MacSobo(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Now, i see you're one of his sheeple fans, no wonder you argue shiiit.
One painful thing is to come online and be arguing with a sheeple or a fanatic or somehow who doesn't understand or a confused person. They engaged you in argument, they keep saying shiit but you keep stressing yourself trying to prove your point, before you realize that they're sheeple, some of your precious time and energy for typing is already wasted. Have a lovely day sheeple. I'm happy i didn't waste much time before knowing who you're.

You're a big fool, I've been a great lover of Dancehall and Reggae music for years now...Why wont I love El-Shatta?...
Go to hell jare

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Gkemz: 7:38am On May 19, 2019
Two psychos acting under the influence of weed. But this shata wale is the bigger psycho.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2019
MacSobo:

You're a big fool, I've been a great lover of Dancehall and Reggae music for years now...Why wont I love El-Shatta?...
Go to hell jare

Beenie man i know, Sean Paul i know way back since over 15 years ago, who is Wale? The so called dancehall you claim he does doesn't sound like that of Jamaicans. He's only doing a mixed confused genre that has no name or origin. No African can give us the Jamaican Dancehall the Jamaican way, their language and tongue also makes it hard for non-indigenes to do, so rest yourself.
When i hear African dancehall as an african, i expect a party song. When i hear Jamaican dancehall, i know what to expect.

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by lexy2014: 7:58am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Both of them are stupid we are tired of them. Hope kuami eugene wins artist of the year

Dont u no that d fight was all arranged b4 d show
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:05am On May 19, 2019
That looks more like a teaser.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 19, 2019
These goons needs to get a real job.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by AllenSpencer: 8:59am On May 19, 2019
Mbilla:

How many Africans Know him you said? How many African countries have been to?

Am sure you dance to that guys music by know he is the one. He got mad beats and tough realistic street lyrics.

I repeat again, you ain't know Shatta
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

he appeals to those in the streets and ghetto the messages in his music appeals to them he doesn't do hip hop I won't fault you because it seems every musician in your country is doing one genre so you can't differenciate, I must admit he s got some good tracks and he is talented, he actually writes his own music and is lively on stage but I will choose stonebwoy over him anyday and anytime. And he definitely does not deserve artist of the year this year because other artists such as kuami eugene worked harder than he did.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:23am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Then you don't know anything. You don't know or listen to Shatta Wale as much as i do.

I can only easily agree with mrAMG2's view. But one thing that can never change is that, Wale is over-hyped for his talent and socalled dance hall he claims to be doing but mrAMG2 already gave the reason.

Fuse ODG kills shatta wale 10times and Antenna from Fuse will be one of the best Africa dance hall songs.
pls don't go and say this anywhere antenna is not a dancehall song its in afro pop/ hiplife category.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Dont u no that d fight was all arranged b4 d show
no it wasn't it's the real deal. It went on for a long time and the show almost flopped because people started leaving.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by OpokuAfrica(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Both of them are stupid we are tired of them. Hope kuami eugene wins artist of the year
so unfortunate it couldn't come to pass
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2019
OpokuAfrica:

so unfortunate it couldn't come to pass
the shouldn't reward bad behaviour hope neither of them gets it to teach them a lesson
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Beenie man i know, Sean Paul i know way back since over 15 years ago, who is Wale? The so called dancehall you claim he does doesn't sound like that of Jamaicans. He's only doing a mixed confused genre that has no name or origin. No African can give us the Jamaican Dancehall the Jamaican way, their language and tongue also makes it hard for non-indigenes to do, so rest yourself.
When i hear African dancehall as an african, i expect a party song. When i hear Jamaican dancehall, i know what to expect.
there is a Ghanaian version of dancehall same way theres a Ghanaian version of hip hop which is hiplife so of course it cannot be the same as Jamaicans do. Ghanaian dancehall used to be recognised as hiplife in the early days like the 90s and that was what Samini and Co were doing so there is still the hiplife flow in Ghanaian dancehall but they do drop hardcore dancehall and reggae tracks as well that is close to what Jamaicans do.
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by Nanatrendy(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2019
tokrizy:

One ghaniana spotted.
so?
Re: Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) by danhiels(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

shut your purge-hole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Dances With His Wife / Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.