Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (27302 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 9:11am On May 19, 2019
This is my belief!

Everyone sees visions, everyone makes use of their imaginary powers, everyone prophecies. The difference is the source of the their visions, imaginations and prophesies.

Just like everything in life have 2 sides, the same way we are either connected to the Free Power (Light) or the Manipulative Power (Dark). The choice to source from either essence is perpetually our own. What God wants from us is the ability to decern/perceive in the Lightful way.

Our ability to discern/perceive Life is got alot to do with our Understanding of Life and our Understanding of Life is got alot how we approach Life, our approach to Life determines our Reality.

Majority Christians are living under the Manipulative Power, they are restricted by a mental God. The Truth is we are all gods, even the Bible confirms we are a body of Christ and Christ is God. The Bible also says God is One, that is we are part of the One God.

CONCLUSION:
Our Beliefs is the basis of our Visions & Imaginations; our Visions & Imaginations births our Understanding & Perspectives; our Understanding & Perspectives affects our Thoughts; our Thoughts creates the Call-Back Vision; the Call-Back Vision strikes us into Action while our Actions determines the Reality we beget.

Our Beliefs => Visions => Perspectives => Thoughts => Call-Back Vision => Action => Reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by kinzation(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2019
To all who cares to listen, God is real I never believed I could speak in tongues I can never forget. I was in my bathroom singing solemn worship from my heart. though I'm not the type that is spiritual but the worship songs were right from my heart and a language came out from my mouth just transient and it left. was shocked

5 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by yyha3314(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by bb7Ewelikeb79: 10:06am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by TVSA: 10:11am On May 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Some people hear God’s word after smoking weed. Is that true ?

[img]https://i./BhYG.gif[/img]
it makes your head clearer and heighten your senses cool cool

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by God1stson(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2019
Thank you brethren for this exposition, I use to hear from the holy spirit even tru dreams. but doubt many times and don't totally yield.Now i finding it difficult, i have been going to God in prayer to restore my sensitivity to the spirit

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by b68Ikemba3b0: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by AllenSpencer: 12:08pm On May 19, 2019
OP!

Have you heard God's voice before? Please record and share when next you do.
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by AllenSpencer: 12:10pm On May 19, 2019
kinzation:
To all who cares to listen, God is real
I never believed I could speak in tongues
I can never forget. I was in my bathroom singing solemn worship from my heart.
though I'm not the type that is spiritual
but the worship songs were right from my heart
and a language came out from my mouth
just transient and it left.
was shocked

Did you take alcohol a day before? Cos some hang overs can be very chronic
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by olawooro: 12:28pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Every vision, prophesy and dream you claim to have is already written in the Bible and that was why there was no record of prophets after the coming of Jesus Christ

The apostles continued with the sermon of Jesus Christ
You guys with the way you twist the scripture! Is Act of Apostles not in your own Bible? Are you not aware there were prophets in the early church or you intentionally neglect some parts of the Scripture to suit your opinion and doctrine? You can only pretend,it is very obvious in the scripture. Unless yours is not a Bible believing sect.

What about 'Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain PROPHETS and teachers'? Acts 13:1. What of Ananias who heard God in a vision to go and pray for Saul? Acts 9:10-15. What of prophet Agabus who predicted their would be a great famine, which came to pass in the time of Claudius Caesar? Acts 11:27-28. What of Philips, the evangelist who had 4 daughters that did prophesy? Acts 21: 8-9 What of Agabus that prophesied that Paul will be bind by Jews if he went to Jerusalem? Acts 21:11. What of Judas and Silas who being prophets? Acts 15:32.
What of vision of Peter? Acts 10:9-16.

'Now there are diversities of gifts, but same spirit', I Cor 12: 4. Verse 10 'To another the working of miracles, to another prophecy'.
'And God has set some in the church,first apostles, secondarily prophets--- Verse 28.

Peace be unto you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nggs121: 12:42pm On May 19, 2019
You and your god are all mentally retarded

A symptom of mental illness is misinterpreted as a symbol of higher connection

*spits*
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by stieyven(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
NPComplete:
You wanna see visions? Take some Ayahuasca brew with some magic mushrooms. U will see visions alright.

Nobody hears from God.
I will be willing to put anyone who can hear from God consistently and achieve consistent results to the test. All we have are just people listening to their hunches. That's why Christians achieve the same result on the average as any other groups.
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Mark 16 :28

3 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by ensamy(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2019
Good lesson. My own personal experience was with the devil , Lucifer and his demons , I mean thousands or millions of demons. If one must be a better Christian that whenever demons hear your voice they tremble, first of all you must know, study and be with them to know them from then on casting them out will be as simple as ABC.
Demons or evil spirits hear my voice they run away because I know what to tell them and they know me, just as they knew Jesus Christ. My Presence alone drives them away.
Paul says ' we are not ignorance of the devices of the devil's.
Christians should not only learn about the life of Christ but also that of Lucifer and his fallen angels from there they will be aware and how spiritual warfare happens...... To be continued.......

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by b73Imbiana3b5: 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Meetleader: 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
Hearing from God, is one of the best memorable encounters i've had, so clear, gives you confidence and direction. Takes away fear and confusion

3 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by BabyApple(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2019
fykes:

Exceedingly possible...God has many ways he leads his sons...Jesus said, "my sheep hears my voice" . so before doubting or arguing if u can hear or not, first answer are u part of his sheep
i am not Jesus sheep i am a slave of Allah which Jesus is also a slave to..
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by 50power: 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 19, 2019
fykes:

U have no clue how real God is. Those who are led by the spirit of God are sons of God.
The primary way of hearing from God is from The Inward witness....its given to all but only a few ever develop it.
The inward voice is the best way God speaks to his children. I think it's also the spirit of discernment too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2019
stieyven:

But what about those that fornicate, do you know they sin against their body and the holy Spirit and they are still forgiven.

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by NPComplete: 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
stieyven:

So what has this got to do with me? U morons just quote the Bible and think u can scare people. U are very foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by PierreAbutu(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2019
EternalBeing:
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach.
Now, I'll share my personal practical experience as regards this gift. HE has shown and told me things about my personal Destiny that I wrote down in my Dream/Vision/Divine Instruction Book (every serious-minded Christian should have this) I cannot share the content here.

The very first clear vision tha I saw was years ago when I newly started thirsting to know HIM and the Power of HIS resurrection. It was around 5:00PM and I was in my room. Suddenly, I became oblivious of my environment and saw my uncle and his friend furiously driving into our Estate being hotly chased by Police vehicle. They finally caught up with them in front of our house, dragged them down, beat them like common criminals and the take them away to lock them up. I believe it was the Holy Spirit that came upon me to show me that HE's real and knows everything. It looked so real that when I came back to my senses, I was terrified. That evening, I pleaded with my uncle never to quarrel with anybody. He looked at me like "wetin dey do this one"

Precisely 2 days later, my uncle and his friend went to buy things for the naming ceremony of his new child which was to hold that morning. On their way back, they were stopped at a police check point. My uncle's friend that was driving accelerated instead of stopping. Another Policeman in the front tried to stay in the way but the new father accelerated the more. So, the Police jumped on the vehicle bonnet and held on to the windscreen. They concluded ththey must be armed robbers trying to escape. This guy drove zig-zag till the police fell off. By then police van was already chasing them. He navigated into our Estate. It was several gun shots that made all of us to rush out. Just as I saw in the vision, but my Uncle was not beaten ( maybe because I fasted I prayed about the Vision.), his friend was mercilessly beaten and taken to Station. He celebrated his child's Naming in Police custody. This experience made me to seek GOD the more, ever since.

The latest of HIS audible voice that I heard was few weeks ago. My house has a major access road, through with I drive in my car, and a foot path at the back. For over 2 years now, I've always used the back foot path without any lights whenever I want to go and buy things from a shop 5 houses away. As I wanted to go out through the well-known path without light as usual, I head HIM say "Take light with you". So, I took my phone and on its torch app to light the bush path as I went to buy the things. But I didn't see any snake (as I thought that would be on the bushy foot path). So, being skeptical on my way back, I didn't used the light. On getting to a particular spot, I heard "Stop!" I froze and quickly put on my phone torch. Lo and behold, I see a massively big bat(may be vampire bat) right in the middle of the foot path. The light directly on its eyes, it made squeaking noise, I saw the teeth. It then scampered/flew away. I wore a shot, I would have stepped on it and it would have sank it's teeth into my leg.

The best priceless relationship/friendship we Christians could ever have is with the HOLY SPIRIT. Hunger for it, don't stop trying to make HIS Temple (your body) clean for HIM to permanently dwell in and don't ever give up until you permanently become HIS Own

Psalm 50:5 "Gather my Saints together unto ME, those who have covenanted with ME by Sacrifice"

Pls kindly send all your message to my email -apaul.abutu@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

If u have a whatsapp group for discourses like this, pls add me

send it to me too, through 07019339722
So I can read and digest it well

NB Pls forgive d caarnal minded comments up there, thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by dinomcjohn: 3:48pm On May 19, 2019
Hi @ Eternalbeing, thanks for this beautiful writeup. One of the nest I ever read through on nairaland. God is amazing and He truly speaks to us. Your personal experiences are strikingly inspiring!

3 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Tabbaz(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2019
AgamaProf:
The only one I could remember was when serving as a corper. I was in the sitting room sleeping then out of nowhere my eyes opened. I tried to clear my eyes but it won't. My head became very heavy and I tried screaming the name of Jesus but it seems it's just like a sound in a vacuum. I saw a very big woman putting on white garment and bending over to touch or eat up the destiny of a sleeping brother just at the centre of the room where he was sleeping with other brothers. After a while, I gain consciousnesses. I couldn't control it yet I saw it.
I think I was privileged to have a peep into the spirit realm.
I had to call the brother the next day to pray seriously.
From that day I knew destinies are made and marred in the spirit realm.

Read about sleeping paralysis first sir. I also experience similar phenomenon (though not exactly the same) and I knew it's sleeping paralysis. And if I may ask, how does the destiny look like cos I don't think it's physical.

Thanks
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Tabbaz:

Read about sleeping paralysis first sir. I also experience similar phenomenon (though not exactly the same) and I knew it's sleeping paralysis. And if I may ask, how does the destiny look like cos I don't think it's physical.

Thanks
You need help sir if you really experienced sleeping paralysis. For me, it ain't sleeping paralysis. We know what we believe in.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
Tabbaz:

Thanks
You are toying with the spirit of God. Pray this prayer in 7 days morning and night- oh Lord my God, take this veil away and let me see. Watch what happens to you in a short time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by ba0Enohorb6b: 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by fykes(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
i am not Jesus sheep i am a slave of Allah which Jesus is also a slave to..

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Ashez: 7:18pm On May 19, 2019
tstx:

If yiu ever decide to open a Christian site where you can post Christ related messages.. I'm your guy.
Am in too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.