Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta (695 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by orisunmibare01(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2019
I would be going through like an internship/training in abeokuta for the next three months (starting tomorrow). It would be for just three days in a week (monday to wednesday). So i would need where to crash for those three days.
Anyone close to ita-iyalode and onikolobo who wouldnt mind to host me should please indicate.

Dont worry, you would be meeting one of the tallest, coolest and easy going 26yrs old guys you would ever meet lol...
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by orisunmibare01(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
still need a place pls. Thanks
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2019
hotel... or are u broke?
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by mmadu5(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2019
So you go come rob me for night abi
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by orisunmibare01(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2019
chenzen:
hotel... or are u broke?
lol...isnt so obvious that i dont want to spend money on that?!
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by orisunmibare01(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2019
mmadu5:
So you go come rob me for night abi
ure just a troll
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by Obiworld2020: 12:25pm On May 20, 2019
Bros my house dey abuja here dey waste ooh, you fit still come collect key so that you can be going to abiokuta from.......just to wake up early every morning...... Around 1:am
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by orisunmibare01(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2019
Obiworld2020:
Bros my house dey abuja here dey waste ooh, you fit still come collect key so that you can be going to abiokuta from.......just to wake up early every morning...... Around 1:am
lol...just buy petrol and burn down the house already!
Re: Peep, Please I Need Where To Crash In Abeokuta by IamPlato(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2019
If You Wont Mind Crashin In And Olosho's Compound Then Contact Jackals

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Way To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / Help??? My Voice Go Cracked!!! / Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.