Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him (24392 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Wizkid Pull A Drake On Olamide - Fans Of Both Artists Lament On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Thebwoy: 8:29am On May 19, 2019
Shatta my manest man
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 8:30am On May 19, 2019
These goons need to get a real job.
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Snow02: 8:30am On May 19, 2019
if was a celeb I'd be a gangster too
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2019
thats how ghanaians are..very loud and razz

if u hav dem as frienz u will understand
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Esomchi800(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Shatta be like davido Behaving like a baby some times
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Samsonklin(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

How did this noise making agbero boy become artist in the first place. Very proud and full of himself. Except that he knows how to take advantage of ghanians, which has brought him to where he is today. He also instigates Ghanaians against listening to Nigerian musicians, telling ghanian stations not to play Nigerian songs.
Sarkodie, Fuse ODG, king Promise, Mugeez and co are still respected outside ghana more than this noise maker will all his noise making.

I will never forget antenna and Azonto from Fuse ODG. Antenna always bursting my brain anytime i hear it till now. Then Dangerous love by Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul. Those are ghanian songs i respect.

That’s your opinion sir
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 8:47am On May 19, 2019
Samsonklin:

That’s your opinion sir

Is not just opinion, it's fact.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Freeman50(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2019
bluesky30:
Dis one na Ghana problem.we get our own for here.
hi dearie, i sent a Dm to you. My location is in Uyo too. Please reply me. Thanks.
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by danhiels(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2019
Thebwoy:

Just one leg
seriously?
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by lilpage14(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2019
lol grin grin grin
Thebwoy:

Just one leg
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nanatrendy(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

How did this noise making agbero boy become artist in the first place. Very proud and full of himself. Except that he knows how to take advantage of ghanians, which has brought him to where he is today. He also instigates Ghanaians against listening to Nigerian musicians, telling ghanian stations not to play Nigerian songs.
Sarkodie, Fuse ODG, king Promise, Mugeez and co are still respected outside ghana more than this noise maker will all his noise making.

I will never forget antenna and Azonto from Fuse ODG. Antenna always bursting my brain anytime i hear it till now. Then Dangerous love by Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul. Those are ghanian songs i respect.

you only heard antenna because it went viral with azonto there are much better ghanaian songs than antenna but you will never hear them because your media does not allow you to hear them they are protecting their market so it's only sensible ghanaians also protect their market after all we now realise your musician are busily following ghanaian trends to push your one way music so no need to worry ourselves. Burna boy performed last night and it soo boring and mediocre we don't get your hype either
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 10:06am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
you only heard antenna because it went viral with azonto there are much better ghanaian songs than antenna but you will never hear them because your media does not allow you to hear them they are protecting their market so it's only sensible ghanaians also protect their market after all we now realise your musician are busily following ghanaian trends to push your one way music so no need to worry ourselves. Burna boy performed last night and it soo boring and mediocre we don't get your hype either

Nobody says antenna is the only song, and i'm yet to understand why you ghanians don't value talented Fuse ODG, you rather prefer the bushy haired shatta wale. There are lots of good Ghanian music and no Nigerian is protecting any market, we listen to any good song in Nigeria no matter where it comes from. Even your shiityy ridiculous 'one corner' dance went more viral in Nigeria than Ghana.

Nigeria is a free place where anything can trend. Nobody has time protecting anything.

8 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Mbilla(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=78518444]thats how ghanaians are..very loud and razz

if u hav dem as frienz u will understand[/quote ] My brother , I hate those Ghanaians fool with passion. The most must useless people , I have ever see in my life. Empty vessels that a make a lot of noise. Mumu, senseless ugly people.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nanatrendy(f): 10:25am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Nobody says antenna is the only song, and i'm yet to understand why you ghanians don't value talented Fuse ODG, you rather prefer the bushy haired shatta wale. There are lots of good Ghanian music and no Nigerian is protecting any market, we listen to any good song in Nigeria no matter where it comes from. Even your shiityy ridiculous 'one corner' dance went more viral in Nigeria than Ghana.

Nigeria is a free place where anything can trend. Nobody has time protecting anything.
that is not true there is a deliberate attempt to shut your ears from ghanaian music the only ones you hear are the one with nigerian collabo, and you heard one corner because it went viral agreed it's a shitty song but if it hadn't gone viral you wouldn't have heard it am sure.
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=Mbilla post=78520794][/quote] grin
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 10:50am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
why do you Ghanaians always feel insecure when Nigeria is mentioned? u get problem ehn

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 10:51am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
that is not true there is a deliberate attempt to shut your ears from ghanaian music the only ones you hear are the one with nigerian collabo, and you heard one corner because it went viral agreed it's a shitty song but if it hadn't gone viral you wouldn't have heard it am sure.

Nothing like deliberate attempt, we now live in a dispersed information web connected world and it all depends on where you get your music from, maybe internet, social media, parties, tv, radio station or live shows. Nobody can really dictate what a person listens too in a country, except it's an official order from the government where anyone who disobeys is arrested or the internet is shut down.

You can only have a point perhaps if Nigerian artists are favored in awards than Ghanaians or if a popular station like sound city does not deliberately play GH songs or you heard a Nigeria artist telling tv stations not to play GH songs. That's a clear case.

But to say there is a deliberate attempt to shut down our ears from GH songs sounds funny, that's not possible in any way. I can choose to listen to whatever music i like. Your accusation sounds funny sort of.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Bsideboi(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

You have obviously not heard Shatta Wales songs. His SM movement following in Gh is strong.He has a couple of hits to him name and he is full of controversy.This is what the world wants.Entertainment
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by b58Ighovavwer: 11:28am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2019
Bsideboi:
You have obviously not heard Shatta Wales songs. His SM movement following in Gh is strong.He has a couple of hits to him name and he is full of controversy.This is what the world wants.Entertainment

First, you're obviously wrong for saying i've obviously not heard Shatta songs. Eyo, Tamale, Dem confuse, and many others like that i listen to well. Especially Ayo is one of my fav because of the vid, i like the vid.
And saying his SM is strong, i never disputed that, i only said with all his noise making, he's not so popular outside Ghana. You're also the more buttressing my initial point, he's only using controversy and smartness to take advantage of Ghanaians.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by anambraamaka: 11:35am On May 19, 2019
Shatta too crude
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by olawumi171(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2019
Princedapace:
I always feel Ghanians want to copy Nigerians.

I see a lot of copycats in their broken English.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
[color=#770077][/color]DONE
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Nyamuriflathead: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:

Deliberate attempt to shut our ears?? is That The Kinda Perception You Have About Nigerians And The Nigerian Music Industry?
Re: Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him by Tiqer007: 12:15pm On May 19, 2019
http://ekoversitetet.se/13256//Dl8UE/?sc=35&sc=35&l=1&ppy=5330471&i=5330471

Click on this link to earn $150 on INSTAGRAM monthly by just liking and commenting on certain pages� Legit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja / Bovi's 30th Birthday Message To His Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma: Fan Slams Him / Flavour Signs As Life Beer Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.