Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (65888 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Craigslists: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
Awon prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by JubrinElSudan: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
He should start by removing the "Ned" on his IG name first

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
He is foolish, he should Take the bloody money! he has nothing to lose!
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by MicroBox: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
You better re-associate yourself because outside there is not easy..
Make your dad say sorry and enjoy his wealth..

3 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Mary360(f): 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
Join now an get your reward and earn money from your first registration

http://silamagov.ru/90345//YpOJZ/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Follow and win your point now
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by 9jaBloke: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
We really have to careful in issues like this. It could be that:
1) Mr. Ned Nwoko abandoned them, or
2) The woman fell out with him, went her separate ways and took her son with her. Then like most women, she started poisoning the mind of the son against the father and prevented the father from seeing the son even though she could have been at fault.
3) The son isn't his but the mom didn't tell the son.

Which is likely the case? Given that Ned is a family person and he is a billionaire, I see no reason why he cannot comfortably take care of his son and have his son live with him. Remember that if he can comfortably take a new wife after all this years, he could have taken care of his son. (2) or (3) are likely to be the case. I would pick (2). grin

You don't even know them and here you are making excuses for Ned

7 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Kendumazy(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Melody25: 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
[sup][/sup]
IamD18:
Polygamous family is the worst type of family you'll ever find yourself into.
But that's what the yorubas are into.

3 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by AntiWailer: 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
Imagine
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Princedapace(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2019
Are you sure his ur father ?
Any DNA test to prove that?
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by lilianofentse(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

We as men can have as many wife's as we want irrespective of religion.
It's simply a natural thing.
I plan on having at least 5 wife's when I'm financially stable.
lol. Five wives. Hnmmm so how many kids do you expect from each?

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by femi4: 6:30pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
His write up is really sad. We should discourage polygamous marriages. It grooms anger, jealousy and hatred in homes. If at all it is practiced, they should be equal love amongst the whole family.
hope you are feeling better now
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by lilianofentse(f): 6:31pm On May 19, 2019
femi4:
hope you are feeling better now
femi4 hope you are feeling better now
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by iswallker(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2019
NotJobless:
@SOUNDAZA

Actress Regina Daniels’ stepson, #Emzy, dissociates himself from his dad’s wealth, dedicates his BSc to his mom

Source: https://soundaza.com/regina-daniels-stepson-emzy-dissociates-himself-from-his-dads-wealth/

Mr Emzy, stop writing in first letter caps..its annoying..

Also, am and I am are not the same thing..

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
"Am"

And you are a graduate? shocked

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
Highly disappointed hearing this. I hate deadbeat dads with absolute passion. It’s the height of any mans irresponsibility to himself not just his family. Yet marrying little gals up and down. What Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Martinez39(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2019
9jaBloke:

You don't even know them and here you are making excuses for Ned
I never spoke with certainity. (1) could be the case or (2) might be the case. I was just theorising.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by andyanders: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
2) The woman fell out with him, went her separate ways and took her son with her. Then like most women, she started poisoning the mind of the son against the father and prevented the father from seeing the son even though she could have been at fault.

Which is likely the case? Given that Ned is a family person and he is a billionaire, I see no reason why he cannot comfortably take care of his son and have his son live with him. Remember that if he can comfortably take a new wife after all this years, he could have taken care of his son. (2) or (3) are likely to be the case. I would pick (2). grin
Can't you take a look at the resemblance of Need Nwoko on the guy? No matter what went wrong, he should have resolved the issue before the guy even entered the University. Too bad for polygamous families.

4 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Failure44: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol. Five wives. Hnmmm so how many kids do you expect from each?
Maybe 10.
I don't know honestly, it's their job to take care of the kids.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by AkataYeriYeri: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
IamD18:
This is not a polygamous “family”
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Eserise1(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
IamD18:
My brother thats it

3 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Westsida: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
Melody25:
[sup][/sup]
But that's what the yorubas are into.

Yorubas don’t usually abandon their son!
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2019
Nawa o

I thought alfa males said men can cheat and still care for their wives?

Yet so many neglected wives owing to community pricks.

Anyway, hope Regina is saving sha.

3 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
[You need rehabilitation

quote author=LearnITsmash post=78518966]Who is this attention seeking toad again undecided regina is the new Nigerian Cancer undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities [/quote]
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by frankson1(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2019
kings59:
That guy is a correct guy. Just look at his first hit that he shouldn't be addressed as a billionaire's son.

I see a huzzling spirit in him.

My advise is that he should always focus on what he's doing and always remember his mother.

Sometimes, fathers can be very annoying, why getting an extra pussy when you already have more than one?

God is your strength my Nigga.

cheesy you guys here are something else o
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by lilianofentse(f): 6:41pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

Maybe 10.
I don't know honestly, it's their job to take care of the kids.
wow that's a lot but good luck.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:41pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:

There MIGHT be an atom of truth in his write up.
It has been mentioned several times that the members of his family have no access to his properties like Regina.
Does anyone have pictures of his other wives and children posing with his properties that Regina is displaying?
I guess NO!
Polygamy comes with a lot of issues.
We all experienced the rift between Bianca and Ojukwu's children, they are not even on good terms up till now.
He made her a priority over others.
Okoya celebrates Shade's birthday and wedding anniversary every year but never does that for his first wife who was with him from the beginning.

6 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by gbagyiza: 6:42pm On May 19, 2019
kings59:
That guy is a correct guy. Just look at his first hit that he shouldn't be addressed as a billionaire's son.

I see a huzzling spirit in him.

My advise is that he should always focus on what he's doing and always remember his mother.

Sometimes, fathers can be very annoying, why getting an extra pussy when you already have more than one?

God is your strength my Nigga.

This r comments that push children to completely hate their parent. I most tell you that this is not a wise decision from d son, the man is still his father. I believed it was d father's wealth that was spent on him to get his degree. I am not in support of his father's action but despite what happened, he is still his son, so, that respect should be there. women should be God fearing n stop inciting their children against their father any time they had marital misunderstanding, it is not healthy for the family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery / Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.