Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (65889 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Rmpopman: 10:10pm On May 19, 2019
abeg most rich men are like that....what of kwam1 K1 d ultimate?
Martinez39:
We really have to careful in issues like this. It could be that:
1) Mr. Ned Nwoko abandoned them, or
2) The woman fell out with him, went her separate ways and took her son with her. Then like most women, she started poisoning the mind of the son against the father and prevented the father from seeing the son even though she could have been at fault.
3) The son isn't his but the mom didn't tell the son.

Which is likely the case? Given that Ned is a family person and he is a billionaire, I see no reason why he cannot comfortably take care of his son and have his son live with him. Remember that if he can comfortably take a new wife after all this years, he could have taken care of his son. (2) or (3) are likely to be the case. I would pick (2). grin

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Bojack(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
His write up is really sad. We should discourage polygamous marriages. It grooms anger, jealousy and hatred in homes. If at all it is practiced, they should be equal love amongst the whole family.
the more, the merrier
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lonelypacifist6: 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
My grandfather married four wives no love among his children, Then my father his favourite son married two. My mom is the first I can say categorically that my stepmother is the worst creature to ever walk the surface of the earth,My mom is a single mother and the best thing that's ever happened to me and may elder brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lonelypacifist6: 10:49pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

We as men can have as many wife's as we want irrespective of religion.
It's simply a natural thing.
I plan on having at least 5 wife's when I'm financially stable.
You clearly don't love yourself.one woman is trouble enough,but five.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lonelypacifist6: 10:56pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

Maybe 10.
I don't know honestly, it's their job to take care of the kids.
Can you hear yourself right now, but you can Bleep them.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lonelypacifist6: 11:08pm On May 19, 2019
prettyliz:
chai!..see future fathers
See the moniker now it says failure.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lonelypacifist6: 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
Toseenlove:

Yes your monicker speaks Volume after all Failure Forever
Just look at the rubbish he has been spewing.

3 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Amanda4life: 11:41pm On May 19, 2019
People think that money is everything in life.

Your later years in life matters.

Father is busy doing women business. Without taking proper care of the children you brought to the world.

He is even lucky to have heard this from this boy now.
Some children will not talk until later year when you will need their help.
Then they will tell you how foolish you are as a father

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by nnaeyes6: 12:20am On May 20, 2019
Bro please do release the STAR in u.

Look for GULDER ULTIMATE. It has more alcohol to go round. I like the brand
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by zomby(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2019
Message to Regina:

The beginning is always sweet, in fact, sweeter than candy, but when you start to experience the real life, money and cars would be the last thing on your mind.

You are not 24 or 28 or 30 or 35, you’re a baby;18 years old...in United States, you’re too young to purchase alcohol or cigarettes.
At 18 years old, your focus should be making yourself better in all areas and having fun with your girlfriends.

It is a shame that without any hesitation, you quickly gave up on yourself, your destiny and allowed this old fool to buy all with money.
Yes, things may be tough in the country, but money is not always everything

Instead of listening to your mother, who also haven’t seen money before, you should take a time out and seek for advice from madams that sold their lives, just like yours, 20 or 30 years ago...It is never a pleasant ending.

But now that you have gotten yourself into this mess, I hope you are smart enough to use your head and get ready for tomorrow...as you may also be replaced in less than 5 years the same way you replaced others.

@ Emzy: keep your head up...and take good care of your mom.
Sky is the limit.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Popmaster2019(f): 12:40am On May 20, 2019
sharp guy looking for money
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by noble2faith(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yeah

And you chose to ignore it, ryt? smiley smiley
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 2:51am On May 20, 2019
Shut up. Women should be Good fearing bla bla bla and men are free to be philandering asshooles with wives younger than their kids while neglecting the innocent kids in the process.

Keep making excuses for a shameless man. Didn't the boy say it was his mother who hustled to see him through school?
Do you know his mother and father more than him? Do you think if ned actually had any input being a billionaire that his kid will even school in Nigeria?
gbagyiza:

This r comments that push children to completely hate their parent. I most tell you that this is not a wise decision from d son, the man is still his father. I believed it was d father's wealth that was spent on him to get his degree. I am not in support of his father's action but despite what happened, he is still his son, so, that respect should be there. women should be God fearing n stop inciting their children against their father any time they had marital misunderstanding, it is not healthy for the family.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 2:53am On May 20, 2019
The father doesn't give a hoot about him.
Should he go begging his father?
kinglee007:
Dude, it's your loss not his or hers. Those days of this kind thing done pass. I'm not saying your life cannot be better than his (I'm sure that's every father's prayer) but, disassociating yourself from "your father's" wealth ain't gonna make him love her less and love you more. Your Dad is in love with her shikenah!!! Funny as it may sound, it's still the truth. My advice, grab the best of the wealth while you can and start up something of your own. Don't let pride get in the way. Trust me, it always lead to regrets and causes a deep pain that accommodates hatred.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 2:59am On May 20, 2019
He could be..?? Are you kidding yourself?
A man with 5/6 wives with the youngest being younger than his kids "could" be a womaniser??
Martinez39:
True. Given the type of wives of Ned Nwoko, there is a possibility that he could be womaniser. There are certain rich guys that keep running after fair beautiful women. As I said, (1) could be a possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lovelyn451(f): 2:59am On May 20, 2019
noble2faith:

And you chose to ignore it, ryt? smiley smiley
yeah sad
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 3:02am On May 20, 2019
You Nigerian men are good at one thing, blaming your excesses in women.

How the hell do you blame women for Ned's philandering lifestyle. Lmao. Common sense is not common.
akan102:
the marriage of more than one wife to many polygamist is not the way they planned their life to be, but often times, wrong decisions, mostly helped by wrong attitude of wife(s) etc help in getting them deep into polygamy, the son has said his own, the father has not responded and may not, one thing I know some women know how to influence their children against their fathers if things are not going their way, despite all I have said it is wrong for a father to abandon his child, there is always a way to get to that child, may God help.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 3:03am On May 20, 2019
If he doesn't bear his father's name, you'll still abuse him. Na wa.
frankyychiji:
Which opening hit? His opening hit is his handle. Why does he bear the man's name? Why not even just "Nwoko" as surname rather than going full "NedNwoko"? Mofo just wanna trend.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 3:04am On May 20, 2019
Trash. [s]
MrPrsdent:
This boy is stupid, he's being brainwashed by his mother.

Question : if his father was a poor village carpenter with 6 wives and never contributed to his education,like he claims. Would he be on social media making the announcement? Or his father was a palm wine tapper in the village? he would probably deny the father if you reminded him .

There is no proof his mother is even one of the man's wives.

Anyway,we will hear the truth shortly. He should go make his own billions. I am not in support of kids who demonize their father for working hard and being successful. There are millions of wretched, lazy poor men's kids all over the country. Why demonize a man for being successful?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 3:05am On May 20, 2019
The problem is polygamy.
grandstar:

The problem isn't polygamy. The man is irresponsible. His penchant for young female celebrities is an indication of some deficiency.

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by trapQ: 3:08am On May 20, 2019
All the best to you and your brothers. Just don't be like your dad. Also remember to show your mom love when you blow.
Lonelypacifist6:
My grandfather married four wives no love among his children, Then my father his favourite son married two. My mom is the first I can say categorically that my stepmother is the worst creature to ever walk the surface of the earth,My mom is a single mother and the best thing that's ever happened to me and may elder brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by kinglee007(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2019
trapQ:
The father doesn't give a hoot about him.
Should he go begging his father?

That's what he's letting us know. It may be true and then again it may not. There's more than two sides to a story. One thing I know for sure is that, the thought of seeing his dad having an affair that leaded to (whatever they're having now.... Very irritating to even think), is enough to piss him off. But, presently his father is wealthy and even if (out of pride and anger) he feels nothing for his father or his wealth, it's not gonna change the fact that he's still his father's son and his father is still wealthy. So, why don't you sieze that ample opportunity of him being your father and get little funds or connection to start up something for yourself, grow big and take care of your mum and siblings. Bros, it's not easy out there as you think o! If it was that easy, Regina no for dey here now. TRUTH BE TOLD, UNTIL HE CHANGES HIS NAME TO ANOTHER AND STOP USING HIS FATHER'S NAME, HE'S GOING TO STILL GET FAVORS FROM PROMINENT AND NON PROMINENT PEOPLE. EVEN IN HIS MUSICAL CAREER.

And that's the Ugly Truth!!!
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by frankyychiji(f): 6:55am On May 20, 2019
trapQ:
If he doesn't bear his father's name, you'll still abuse him. Na wa.
Na wa for slowpokes.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by CalabarDude(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2019
who ask u
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by adeboi1: 7:31am On May 20, 2019
tbh most Nigerian youths go to the university just to please their parents
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2019
AND NO BODY FROM THE EFCC FUCKINGLY ASK THIS NED NWOKO WHERE HE GOT THE MONEY HE GIFTED TO THE GIRL ALL THEY CHASING BOYS HUSSLING AND THEY DON KNOW ALL THIS LEADERS EMBEZLING MONEY HERE AND THERE, GOD IS WATCHING
NotJobless:
cry cry

AFTER MARRING PRINCE NED .... REGINA DANIELS Latest Car Collection Will Shock You ...

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER 2019 LATEST CARS

AFTER MARRING PRINCE NED .... REGINA DANIELS Latest Car Collection Will Shock You ...

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER 2019 LATEST CARS
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by noble2faith(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yeah sad

But y? sad
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lovelyn451(f): 2:33pm On May 20, 2019
noble2faith:

But y? sad
nothing angry
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by noble2faith(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2019
Lovelyn451:
nothing angry

An angry look doesn't befit you. Put a smile on your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.