Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals (1143 Views)

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Nigerian Gay Model Onyx Godwin Celebrates His Birthday With Bikini Photos / Nigerian Gay, Edafe Okporo & Boyfriend Enjoy Their Val Baecation In Costa Rica. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by AprokoGirl: 11:08am On May 19, 2019
Openly gay Nigerian man reveals why he turned down a wedding invite over the weekend

Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by AprokoGirl: 11:08am On May 19, 2019
cry Mumu man
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by AbbahAli: 11:13am On May 19, 2019
AprokoGirl:
Openly gay Nigerian man reveals why he turned down a wedding invite over the weekend
Shame on you

Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by daddytime(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2019
Hmmm

A good percentage of Nigerian married men are of course down lows who get married for procreation and societal/family pressures.

There's nothing anyone can do about it than to feel sorry for the conned wives and kids who become a dupe of this scam with the exposure to contracting whatever stds she never would know about.

Dem yakpa well well
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by LearnITsmash(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2019
Hypocrites will crowd this thread to judge this guy undecided Nigeria the land of hypocritical fowls

1 Like

Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
undecidedHow a man fvcks a man is something I can never understand.....However, that doesn't make his point invalid. Used to think I hated homosexuality, but I really don't give a damn bout girl on girl (double standards). His life, his choices.

1 Like

Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by SageMK: 12:13pm On May 19, 2019
There is nothing wrong with a gay man rejecting his sexuality to marry a woman even if he doesn't love her.

Being gay wouldn't stop him from adhering to his vows, satisfying his wife sexually or being a father to his kids.

So him not gracing their wedding is not an act of moral upstanding that deserve an applaud. Nothing like that.
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by dollytino4real(f): 12:29pm On May 19, 2019
21years await u
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by Palehair: 11:27am On May 22, 2019
SageMK:
There is nothing wrong with a gay man rejecting his sexuality to marry a woman even if he doesn't love her.

Being gay wouldn't stop him from adhering to his vows, satisfying his wife sexually or being a father to his kids.

So him not gracing their wedding is not an act of moral upstanding that deserve an applaud. Nothing like that.
Do you hear yourself? One day, he will get fed up of living a lie and leave the woman, how is that fair to her? The fact that you said "even if he doesn't love her" shows you don't care for the woman at all because you want to see her in pain, that's just misogynistic, gay men who marry straight women have no heart, he's definitely right

1 Like

Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by SageMK: 11:51am On May 22, 2019
Palehair:

Do you hear yourself? One day, he will get fed up of living a lie and leave the woman, how is that fair to her?

A lot of men have walked out of straight marriages and leave their family behind to start a new one with other women. How is this any different?

The fact that you said "even if he doesn't love her" shows you don't care for the woman at all because you want to see her in pain, that's just misogynistic, gay men who marry straight women have no heart, he's definitely right

1. If you think all marriages are built on love then you've been living in a virtual world and you need to wake up.

2. The fact that I advocate for two people who are not in love with each other to get married doesn't make me misogynist. I only replied your post to make this point.
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by GisterBlogger: 1:52pm On May 22, 2019
cool
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by GisterBlogger: 2:01pm On May 22, 2019
cool cool
Re: How I Turned Down Wedding Invite Over The Weekend - Nigerian Gay Reveals by Palehair: 7:58am On May 24, 2019
SageMK:

A lot of men have walked out of straight marriages and leave their family behind to start a new one with other women. How is this any different?

1. If you think all marriages are built on love then you've been living in a virtual world and you need to wake up.

2. The fact that I advocate for two people who are not in love with each other to get married doesn't make me misogynist. I only replied your post to make this point.
That's deception on the man's part, i stand by my point, you have to at least share the same sexuality with whom you are married to, straight relationships are not built on deception from the beginning, even if a gay u wants to have a "beard", he should at least let her know and she should give her consent before building up the relationship with lies and trapping her when she should be have spent all those years with a man who understands her

(1) (Reply)

Fans And Dog Dancing Unclad To Naira Marley's Soapy Song -Isokoboy Reacts / Mayorkun Recorded Fun Video With Dad As He Sing To Celebrate His Birthday / Annie Idibia Slays Like A Queen In Red Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.