Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers (48164 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by obafemee80(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeuLGKLxv8

Former professional boxer Floyd Mayweather wowed his fans after closing the front door of his blacked-out Rolls-Royce Cullinan with his magic fingers.

And before you fall for his tricks,all Rolls-Royce models, including his £250k customised Cullinan SUV, comes with Electronic-Closing Doors.

The feature allows the driver and passenger to close the door by simply pressing and holding a control button situated near each quarter-windows . The driver can also control the passenger’s aperture, as well as the power-operated trunklid.

The 41-year-old American , known for his 19-year career in boxing, is rumoured to own nearly 100 cars. His other luxury cars include a Bentley Mulsanne, a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, a Ferrari Enzo, a McLaren 650S,Mercedes-Maybach S600 and several Rolls-Royce models.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/floyd-mayweather-closes-rolls-royce-cullinan-front-door-with-his-magic-fingers/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by decatalyst(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2019
When money talk, poverty Waka jeje grin

Hustle hard and ball hard. cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by EngrMcDon(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2019
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by MrSensor(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2019
embarassed Which magic finger? A simple biometric technology is called a magic. I cry for my fellow nigerians.

35 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2019
WHAT DO YOU THINK

I THINK THE LORD IS BLESSING ME AND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.. AMEN!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by LearnITsmash(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2019
They think one Sunday god will give them riches via their tithes but they forget it is hard work that makes someone rich grin Nigerians and misplaced priorities

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by obafemee80(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2019
MrSensor:
embarassed Which magic finger? A simple biometric technology is called a magic. I cry for my fellow nigerians.

And before you fall for his tricks,all Rolls-Royce models, including his £250k customised Cullinan SUV, comes with Electronic-Closing Doors.

The feature allows the driver and passenger to close the door by simply pressing and holding a control button situated near each quarter-windows . The driver can also control the passenger’s aperture, as well as the power-operated trunklid.

And did you read the Bolded before typing ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by potbelly(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
I guess he pushed a button somewhere which triggered the door to close itself...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by MrSensor(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2019
obafemee80:

[b][/b]

who is this thing quoting me na?

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 19, 2019
While insane technologies are taking over, a federal minister in my own country told us last year that we'll start producing pencils in 2025 embarassed angry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by GentleMoney: 7:45pm On May 19, 2019
Cool!..

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by forghon: 7:46pm On May 19, 2019
I was in a taxi and a passenger saw Gwagon he said money is sweet that he must make money no matter wat even if he dies he will wake to make money cry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46pm On May 19, 2019
He didn't get this by typing AMEN on Facebook or forwarding messages on WhatsApp undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by lakesguy(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
Hardwork pays

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by wakes: 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
Doo yum
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
He didn't get this by typing AMEN on Facebook or forwarding messages on WhatsApp undecided
Wooooow, that was a low blow.

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Gabson006: 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Abi o

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Kobicove(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
G
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
I'm still looking for his magic fingers. Is it that button?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by shogsman(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
This was like a year ago
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by doggedfighter(f): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
forghon:
I was in a taxi and a passenger saw Gwagon he said money is sweet that he must make money no matter wat even if he dies he will wake to make money cry

This resolve......... Hmmmmmm
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Thalinzrcng: 7:57pm On May 19, 2019
MrSensor:

Post pics of your teary face or I don't believe. Wetin.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Rollitout: 7:57pm On May 19, 2019
Be careful, you are stylishly intimidating the US citizen due to your billions of $ in your bank account and also your wealth is a treat to many Americans.

Mike Tyson was very rich during his days as heavy weight champion of the world, look at him today, he is very broke.

Mohammed Ali was very very rich during his days as heavy weight champ, before he died, he became very broke and could not afford to pay his bills.

Mayweather should be careful, the Americans are capable of bringing him down

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by hybridblood07(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
And one idiot said boxers are broke lol that they only show off
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeuLGKLxv8

Former professional boxer Floyd Mayweather wowed his fans after closing the front door of his blacked-out Rolls-Royce Cullinan with his magic fingers.

The 41-year-old American , known for his 19-year career in boxing, is rumoured to own nearly 100 cars. His other luxury cars include a Bentley Mulsanne, a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, a Ferrari Enzo, a McLaren 650S,Mercedes-Maybach S600 and several Rolls-Royce models.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/floyd-mayweather-closes-rolls-royce-cullinan-front-door-with-his-magic-fingers/

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by kerry57: 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by drey076(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
All is Varnity

grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Inukwa: 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
They think one Sunday god will give them riches via their tithes but they forget it is hard work that makes someone rich grin Nigerians and misplaced priorities

Dear read proverb 10 vs 22: it is the lord who makes one wealthy, hard work can make you no richer. God bless you as believe, Amen.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by hollah123: 8:03pm On May 19, 2019
I don't know why I find it hard to envy billionaire boxers, maybe it's due to d fact that they go broke after making all d billions
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2019
obafemee80:

[b][/b]

Their types are always quick to attack "Nigerians" yet himself never..................
Just fill in the gap with whatever in your mind jor.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by UrVillagePpl: 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
WHAT DO YOU THINK

I THINK THE LORD IS BLESSING ME AND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.. AMEN!!

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 19, 2019
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Bitterleafsoup: 8:12pm On May 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Tell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / Tekno Car Collection 2018 - Unseen Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.