Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,241 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (24219 Views)

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by klever18(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2019
Injustice is painful and unbearable It can depress a man.

It was,therefore,heartwarming to tune in to a radio station in Abuja from 7:30-9:30 and listen to an early morning program, popularly known as Brekete Family on Human Right radio.

The founder founder of the programme,Amed Isah popularly called "ordinary President of the common man'. He has a very large followership both in Nigeria and across the world.

The program has recorded many succes since it establishment by not only hosting the vice president of Nigeria,Professor Yemi Osibanjo who spent two hours in the studio but also other ministers who have either spoken via phone communication.

The program is popular beehive for many who are seeking justice,which they could not get from government institutions.

It is amazing that even security personnels bravely approach the radio station for justice that had been denied them.

Most recently the 250 police men dismissed for the failure to take part in an anti-terrorism operation in the North East came to the program to seek for justice.

The uniqueness of Brekete Family program is the range it reaches across the World.

Once the case is on ordinary President desk he will either invite those alleged to have trampled on their rights or would pass the case to the appropriate channel.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by looseweight: 7:55pm On May 19, 2019
Well done ordinary President..

Putting this frequency on the Internet will give opportunity for those outside the coverage of the stations.

For natural weighloss tips and tummy fat removal, check my profile for live testimonies

14 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Amuocha: 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
Great job

Lagos needs him more. shocked

But Alausa politicians have bought almost all the FM frequencies

7 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by simonlee(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
back in February while buying Akara in my area in Kaduna, a Hausa boy vowed not to vote for a particular senator because he campaigned to bring 'human right' to the people.
i asked him if he knew what human rights was and he said 'it's when a father does something to his child and then the child takes him to court'. he then said that such a child should be killed.
i asked the woman to put pepper in my akara which i paid for and went home.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Aladine(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
Nice
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Dimade(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2019
Nice one for justice and equity.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by megamank(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2019
This one week me
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by mmb(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2019
Buhari should appoint ordinary Ahmed as Chairman of public complaints commission

15 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by porshnuel: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
The way pple listens to this radio station is overwhelming...they even have slangs they use wen communicating...nd ordinary president seem to me as a just man...EBELEMBE
If u know u know

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
This same Radio program was shut down by Goodluck Sambo administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
Ahmad Isa the Ordinary President is doing great things in Abuja. The guy has solved many serious human rights violation cases which without his input would have been swept under the carpet. The guy is not about the money, he is just amazing. A rare Nigerian breed.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by pixtuk(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
You can just search for brekete family on Facebook and watch some of there past programmes and be wowed by their impact in the life of those living in Abuja and abroad

14 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by samuelson06(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
Wow. Can I call them from Ikorodu?
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Chukwurah003: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
God bless President Buhari. His haters should keep hating. Them go hate tire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by ufondunenye(f): 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
Hembelembeeeee.......
Olololooooo........ grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by IamSoProlific: 7:59pm On May 19, 2019
229 Mopol policemen OP not 250.

Glad Abuja is gradually creeping in to have a say on Nairaland. No be Lagos people alone seun see and started nairaland.

Pentools come oooooo, your office people don grace fp.

Embelembeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Olololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Since Abuja people don dey here well, make we do get together na, e no go bad ooo

Daddytime wetin you think na That your empire guess house go finish work.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2019
Christian528509:
[sup][/sup]

Lol
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Oshin56(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2019
Embelembe ololo

3 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nicklaus619(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
I have never missed That program for one day, the ordinary president ehh that man connection no get part two, he has more than 10 thousand lawyers all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Firgemachar: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by captianfreeman(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
Ordinary president. That man is trying. Gather here if you listen to this radio station every morning.

23 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Bitterleafsoup: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
Finally someone has guts to speak out. If we get 10 more like him this country can began to prosper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by samonak(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
Han hi ha hi han, Hembelembe!

4 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by samonak(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
Han hi ha hi han, Hembelembe! grin
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by geraldfavour(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
hebele : ololoooo I will miss this program tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by astereex(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
Akaramakallah call police!! Call police now now

That was before IG's Liaison became a regular attendee

11 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by MirJay: 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
hembelembe!! Naija need more of ordinary president Ahmed

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by geraldfavour(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
hebele : ololoooo I will miss this program tomorrow you can reach them with 08033221149

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.