Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP (7321 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / SERAP Gives FG 7 Days To Disclose Spending Of Recovered Abacha Loot Since 1999 / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by besti13: 1:32pm On May 19, 2019
The legislative head of Nasarawa State, Umaru Tanko Al-Makura has reacted to a Freedom of Information demand by Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) and asked "for additional time inside which to gather and give subtleties on the spending by the State on security cast a ballot, as this will require over 7 days to process given that the data being mentioned covers a time of eight years.

" Gov. Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State This advancement was uncovered today in an announcement by SERAP agent executive Kolawole Oluwadare. The senator's reaction pursued FOI demands SERAP sent a month ago to him and 35 other state governors just as President Muhammadu Buhari, requesting that they: "give data on explicit subtleties of spending of appropriated open assets as security cast a ballot somewhere in the range of 2011 and 2019, given the present security substances in the nation.

" The letter with reference number NS/MOJ/ADM/108/VOL1/65, and sent in the interest of representative Al-Makura by the Nasarawa State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, read to some extent: "I allude to your letter dated twelfth April 2019 mentioning data on the spending of security cast a ballot by Nasarawa State between 2011 to date. I am coordinated to attract your regard for the way that the data being mentioned covers a time of eight years and will require over seven days to process. We will return to you when the data is prepared.

" Responding, SERAP stated: "Thank you for your letter and communicated duty to uncover subtleties of security cast a ballot spending by your State. We ask you to fast track the procedure to guarantee that the data is sent to us before the termination of your term on 29th May 2019.

This would be an ideal separating blessing to the general population of Nasarawa, and demonstrate the path for 35 other state governors and the national government that has flopped, up until now, to react to the FOI demands on security cast a ballot spending.

" SERAP's reaction dated seventeenth May 2019 and sent to senator Al-Makura, read to a limited extent: "In light of your solicitation, SERAP is glad to stretch out the period inside which to give the mentioned data.

We would be thankful if the data is presently given to us inside seven days of the receipt as well as the distribution of this reaction, falling flat which SERAP will make all proper, lawful move to urge Nasarawa state to agree to our solicitation.

read more: https://gistok.ng/i-need-more-time-to-disclose-spending-on-security-votes-al-makura-tells-serap/

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by NwaNimo1(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2019
Thief......

6 Likes

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Seunpaul01(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
Silly excuse undecided
Abeg, hold him fast. Answer now or you go to jail.

How will the nation move forward when we have dick head like this man holding public post. SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by simonlee(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
all the governors of the federation will be like...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Biglittlelois(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
Lol he actually needs more time to add dubious and frivolous spendings that is only on paper, it cannot be physically seen in the state.

5 Likes

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
Aboki thief

2 Likes

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by vastolord4(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
Voting in Nigeria will always remain the same till all these men are .........
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Ekakamba: 3:37pm On May 19, 2019
Slow and Steady we'll get them. grin tongue
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Pavore9: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
OP, is certainly a "customer dada" when it comes to disoriented threads.

SERAP is certainly raising the blood pressure of these politicians with the demand for information on how money has been spend.

3 Likes

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by wakes: 3:41pm On May 19, 2019
ok
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by RZArecta2(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2019
Ie more time to sexy up the books like Emefiele cool
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Westsida: 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari, requesting that they: "give data on explicit subtleties of spending of appropriated open assets as security cast a ballot somewhere in the range of 2011 and 2019, given the present security substances in the nation.

With this that I am seeing, they’ll still need more time grin. I think Buhari really mean it about the next cabinet. The ex governors would be like

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by eyinjuege: 3:59pm On May 19, 2019
I love this serap idea
I hope they visit every state please
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On May 19, 2019
They can only request...... They would never receive it.....

Lagos State is yet to comply with any FOI requests........... And nothing happens to defaulters.......

Same rigmarole........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Go wash people's cars, clothes, sweep their compounds etc etc

You would get paid more than 7K...........
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Go wash people's cars, clothes, sweep their compounds etc etc

You would get paid more than 7K...........

Only if Only if I was telepathic and I knew who needed this kinda assistance
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2019
una to wait till 2089 self
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Only if Only if I was telepathic and I knew who needed this kinda assistance

Meaning?.....
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Legendguru: 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Meaning?.....

Here in ilorin people don't like to be disturbed if I keep knocking doors of people who don't need the assistance they will get pissed and tag me as something else
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Here in ilorin people don't like to be disturbed if I keep knocking doors of people who don't need the assistance they will get pissed and tag me as something else

Do you care if they tag you? It's about offering a service.....

They have 2 options..... Yes or No.......

If they tag you and you get the required 7K from services rendered...... Who won?....
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do you care if they tag you? It's about offering a service.....

They have 2 options..... Yes or No.......

If they tag you and you get the required 7K from services rendered...... Who won?....

If" a big if... Who would pay me 200 or more for something they can do by theirself. And funniest thing Is that I tried nobody really succumb to my offer
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

If" a big if... Who would pay me 200 or more for something they can do by theirself. And funniest thing Is that I tried nobody really succumb to my offer

But you are hoping someone or some people should dash you 7K, for doing nothing for them?....
Re: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP by wakes: 5:45pm On May 19, 2019
G8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Establish Poverty Alleviation Trust Fund - Betta Edu / Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / Nigeria To Allow Armed U.s. Air Marshals On Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.