Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation (18981 Views)

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted / President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by oluchisimfred: 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate in the 2019 election has demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over an alleged defamation. Atiku through his lawyer Mike Ozekhome, threatened to begin a N2 billion suit against her if she refused to meet his demands, following her claims that he was placed on a watch list in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

However in a letter which countered the claim, Atiku Abubakar demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over the alleged defamation. He further asked her to publish a retraction in six national newspapers and one international daily, as well as on social media.

The letter reads: “Your odious publication is clearly also aimed at rubbishing our client’s image and reputation,” the letter read.“It has caused him national and international backlash and embarrassment and done incalculable damage to him. Your publication has also caused our client, in the eyes of reasonable members of the public, unspeakable odium, obloquy, hatred, ridicule and psychological trauma.“He has thereby been subjected to the shame and infamy of being viewed by members of the public as not only corrupt, but as a terrorist and sponsor of terrorism. Numerous telephone calls, emails, visits, letters and private social media chats by his family members, friends, political and business associates, and international statesmen and women in the last few days attest to the alarm and serious concerns generated by your false publication.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/atiku-demands-apology-and-n500m-from-lauretta-onochie-for-defamation/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by paiz: 2:29pm On May 19, 2019
This one Atiku is asking for 500m compensation

O di ka ego Atiku agwula

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by greatiyk4u(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2019
Those who were Articulated before election are what now

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Kingosytex(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2019
interesting times ahead, i pray this country doesn't fall into a full state of anarchy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by ollysaks: 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
That woman that always talks under the influence of Palmwine

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Kingosytex(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Those who were Articulated before election are what now

atiku bu aka na eme ego, ego ya bu agwu agwu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by tuniski: 2:38pm On May 19, 2019
Very good Atiku should have slammed her with billions of naira punitive measure.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Lovelive: 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
ollysaks:
That woman that always talks under the influence of Palmwine

You made my day.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by etrouble: 3:04pm On May 19, 2019
Yoruba bastards in PDP in conjuction with money hungry Igbos have run Atiku bankrupt. He is now looking for money even in the dustbin. Kobo, you will not get. You better go and become Nyesom Wike's boy, he will give you borehole and street light contract so that you and your numerous wives will not starve because in few months time, your Intels that you have been using to defraud Nigeria will be gounded.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by aolawale025: 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
Very good. This will reduce the defamations from paid propaganda people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Casptainspecial: 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
Heeeyah
Atiku is broke and seeking for recovery by all mean.

How many time has PMB been label as a terrorist or sponsorer ?

Yu need to get use to it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2019
Is like madam palm wine powerless is in serious trouble.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by MobilityExpress: 5:00pm On May 19, 2019
How is this defamation? She just made a claim and it's even in question marks. Has the UAE authorities issued any statement publicly to deny her claims? There's no case here. The lawyers are just doing eye service to try to justify the money they are chopping from Atiku grin. No be only N500m, na 5 trillion. Shishi una no go see grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Heeeyah
Atiku is broke and seeking for recovery by all mean.
How much dey your account ?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Dannyset(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
As Intel way don block now, na to begin do go fund me up and down. Atiku issa thief

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by id911(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2019
Lauretta Onochie is extremely ugly both within and outside. I don't know how the man that married her is coping with such an extraordinary useless woman

Even if I'm promised to be paid 100 million just to have a one night stand with her, I would outrightly reject it because I always feel like throwing up each time I see her

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by jesse8048(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2019
Let this help shut her up forever.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by MorufuAtanda: 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
Lautetta palmwine mouth Don put am for wahala. Abeg if she no pay, make them freeze her account. Ashawo woman. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by lomprico(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
Karma has visited Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Lovelive: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
id911:
Lauretta Onochie is extremely ugly both within and outside. I don't know how the man that married her is coping with such an extraordinary useless woman

Even if I'm promised to be paid 100 million just to have a one night stand with her, I would outrightly reject it because I always feel like throwing up each time I see her

Easy Bro.
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Chukwurah003: 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
Big joke

1 Like

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Bitterleafsoup: 8:16pm On May 19, 2019
When will the youth take back their future from useless destiny vampires like Atiku and Buhari? How do we keep voting in people that have a pass history of failed public services?

We keep doing the same thing expecting different results= insanity....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by kaen1317: 8:16pm On May 19, 2019
another wasted effort

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by seegi(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
nice move

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by emeijeh(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
She was under the influence of Palmie grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by mvem(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
id911:

..this is just off...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Ugwuanyi Approves Contract For Construction Of 2 FG Roads (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.