Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer (470 Views)

Good Luck Jonathan Losses Elder Sister, Obebhatein Jonathan / President Buhari Receives ECOWAS Special Envoy And Good Luck Jonathan (Photos) / Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Hyanunews: 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has attributed the achievements he made in government to prayers. The former president revealed this when he spoke at the third session of the 10th Synod of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion in Abuja.
CONTINUE READING
https://woloadedng..com/2019/05/good-luck-jonathan-i-overcame.html?m=1

Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Casptainspecial: 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
Prayer is the master key
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Amuocha: 3:26pm On May 19, 2019
Amazing
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by googi: 3:35pm On May 19, 2019
No wonder!

A man that got votes throughout North and South and wasted his goodwill.

Left environmental pollution and degradation in the South-South worse than he met it while building paradise for Ijaw in Europe.

Now we know, he was in prayers with the most beautiful lady in the world Diezani Allison-Madueke.

Well done my buruda.

2 Likes

Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Kingosytex(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2019
coming from a kind, gentle and considerate man.

your words "human lives are worth morethan my ambition" will continue to ring bells in my ear. you understood that politics isn't a do or die affair and as such you weren't willing to rig yourself back to power as your successor and predecessors did.

oga jona, nothing do you. the good LORD is your strength
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by SLAP44: 3:47pm On May 19, 2019
God bless you Sir

Nigeria was not matured enough to have you as president when you came.
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Kingosytex(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2019
googi:
No wonder!

A man that got votes throughout North and South and wasted his goodwill.

Left environmental pollution and degradation in the South-South worse than he met it while building paradise for Ijaw in Europe.

Now we know, he was in prayers with the most beautiful lady in the world Diezani Allison-Madueke.

Well done my buruda.

appreciate GEJ cos he is a great man. he set a standard that when followed will make 9ja a better place. have u ever heard dat a sitting president in africa lost and conceded defeat? the man u are blasting did that and even more.
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by kings59: 3:59pm On May 19, 2019
good
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by 50power: 4:02pm On May 19, 2019
Your prayers did not work otherwise you would had worn again. Forget Nigeria for now.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by googi: 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

appreciate GEJ cos he is a great man. he set a standard that when followed will make 9ja a better place. have u ever heard dat a sitting president in africa lost and conceded defeat? the man u are blasting did that and even more.

Sir,

The potential this man had was enemous. We seems to forget very fast. Before him, only OBJ as a Southerner got elected. Even then, OBJ lost Southwest votes in his first term.

Compare that with overwhelming votes Uncle Joe got North, South and center. Not only that, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, we had a highly educated Head of State. It is what Nigeria had been praying for.

Remember, we were looking for a Southern President, we got more. A President from a minority Ethnic group for the first time.

Jonathan even bettered OBJ in the choice of Igbo for the most powerful positions after the war and got support of Nigerians as OBJ did when he looked for Igbo and gave them powerful positions. Fair is fair.

How could anyone squander all the Goodwill? He was led astray.

He proved that all the money in the world cannot make you rich. He neglected the most polluted part of the Country where record or highest income came from at the expense of poor fishermen that never wanted anything but their usual and normal way of life.

Looking to foreign land and experts as salvation, money that should have gone to local initiatives to steal, copy technologies like the Japanese and Chinese, or encourage home grown industrial Estates like Awolowo did; went to a few vagabonds in power building alternate country in Europe and America.

I will ignore your "great" about releguishing power because you are not up to date on Ghana, Senegal, even stronger men in Zimbabwe and Sudan were overthrown.

1 Like

Re: Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer by Stalwert: 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
One of the achievements is recieving beinf named in court as a bribe collector or is it lossing Nigerian territory to BH or getting drunk to stupor in Ethiopia to the extent you couldn't deliver your key note address? Let's not rubbish what prayer means please!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Can’t Stop Me From Contesting For Deputy Senate President - Kalu / NASS Elections: History Made By The APC! / Coup Attempt In Ethiopia: Democracy Has Come To Rest In Africa - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.