Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State (22824 Views)

Woman Runs For Her Life As Herdsmen Chase Her With Knives Leaving Her With Injur / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by ThatFairGuy: 5:30am On May 20, 2019
This is trash, because we support Buhari's second term ambition doesn't mean we sold out our birthright... Your likes lacks sense of reasoning among the Yorubas.
[quote author=westjoy post=78542316][/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by DavSagacity(m): 5:30am On May 20, 2019
KAHBOOM:
It's a minor slave and master issue..It will be resolved amicably.

As a full blooded Yoruba man to the core all I am saying is that the fulanis are free to graze any where in ogun as long as they supply us enough meat and kpomo for our Amala and Ewedu. cool

Another Esau ready to sell his birth right because of food..!!!!! pinto....chai...your own done finish...!!!!,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by FGodsgift(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2019
Farmers, you no get mind. Y yhu dey run away? When the fulani herdsmen run come, you stand... No shaking.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Pinkybush: 6:56am On May 20, 2019
Good development! As a core yoruba muslim who stands for truth, couple with this holy month of Ramadan, I say there is nothing wrong when our brothers from the north are grazing in our farm lands. Let peace that was preach during Ramadan not depart from us to attack our brother. They are only grazing on our crops without taking the land.
ISHA ALLAH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:05am On May 20, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]Lol scared? So Atiku is no longer a Fulani again? You are the Wimp here cheesy

You are still licking Atiku ass

All what Yoruba did was picked one Fulani over another not even all Yoruba support Buhari but all Igbo is licking Atiku ass cheesy

Even despite the fact that you all support PDP in South East, most Buhari Critics are still from South West
[/s]

The only plausible reason Buhari has critics from SW is because they want him to die so he can give way for the dwarf commissioner to become president which will never happen!

You daydream of a yoruba presidency by 2023 which will still never happen!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Awefemik(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2019
That's very Gud for Ogun people although am one but we warn them enough to stay away from buharism no this is the result
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Butoneday2(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2019
goodnessme1:
No problem with that,

we yorubas are accommodators.
Keep dreaming at ur own peril.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 7:43am On May 20, 2019
This is mud for typical pigs from the yeast to grunt in wild ecstasy... grin

No cause for alarm.

The needful will be done.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 7:45am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

The only plausible reason Buhari has critics from SW is because they want him to die so he can give way for the dwarf commissioner to become president which will never happen!

You daydream of a yoruba presidency by 2023 which will still never happen!

Worry more about Igbos who are totally politically hopeless in the Nigerian project.

At least, Yorubas are strong contenders. And anything can happen like it did to GEJ.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by wristbangle: 7:54am On May 20, 2019
Turantula:
Wetin concern me for master and slave quarrel

Could you see how the herdsmen massacre innocent Enugu indigenes
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by LZAA: 8:12am On May 20, 2019
Destiny34:
LOL! They're welcome by yoruba Muslims!
grin grin
Cc immhotep westaslave husbandsnatcha sarrki Alhajachinyere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:22am On May 20, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin
Cc immhotep westaslave husbandsnatcha sarrki Alhajachinyere
they were warned but they refused to listen

cc olawalesmarter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by jubangha(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2019
wuna never see anything yet,shey na wuna conspired with dem comot GEJ
the worst is yet to come.slave and the master
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Firgemachar:

Worry more about Igbos who are totally politically hopeless in the Nigerian project.

At least, Yorubas are strong contenders. And anything can happen like it did to GEJ.

yorubas are never strong contenders. You are only a willing tools for the North to achieve their ambitions after which they use and dump you afterwards.

MKO tried to do everything in his feeble power to be president but was killed like a chicken. OBJ was only there to satiate you for the mean time. Even awolowo tried to rule Nigeria but was frustrated with Shagari kicking him to the curb!

Who holds the mainstream of the Nigerian economy?

From transportation to commercial imports and exports? But you will never see us chestbeat about it!

At least North is known for politics and South East known for Commerce...what is South West known for? Oh...i remember...answer below!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Casptainspecial: 9:28am On May 20, 2019
Awefemik:
That's very Gud for Ogun people although am one but we warn them enough to stay away from buharism no this is the result
But they suppose to support Atikusim ? The Fulani slave master of yiibo ?

Ur madnees is out of this world
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by McRhymesman: 9:44am On May 20, 2019
you better chase them away before they become Kings for una lane
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Casptainspecial: 9:46am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

yorubas are never strong contenders. You are only a willing tools for the North to achieve their ambitions after which they use and dump you afterwards.

MKO tried to do everything in his feeble power to be president but was killed like a chicken. OBJ was only there to satiate you for the mean time. Even awolowo tried to rule Nigeria but was frustrated with Shagari kicking him to the curb!

From transportation to commercial imports and exports? But you will never see us chestbeat about it!

At least North is known for politics and South East known for Commerce...what is South West known for? Oh...i remember...answer below!

I pray u ar just under 18 judging by this ur prattle above

Even blind and deaf people knw that Lagos nd Ogun state alone generate over 70%:of all IGR for Nigeria thats enough to finance the budget of all ur potopoto scoured Biafraland

SW is only self sufficient region in Nigeria

Vas arable of land for agriculture, industrialization, human capital , enabling environment for foreign settlement & infrastructures to crown it all, peace of mind.
No Evans d kidnappers or militant or Bokohram like ur Biafra
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2019
Casptainspecial:

I pray u ar just under 18 judging by this ur prattle above

Even blind and deaf people knw that Lagos nd Ogun state alone generate over 70%:of all IGR for Nigeria thats enough to finance the budget of all ur potopoto scoured Biafraland

SW is only self sufficient region in Nigeria

Vas arable of land for agriculture, industrialization, human capital , enabling environment for foreign settlement & infrastructures to crown it all, peace of mind.
No Evans d kidnappers or militant or Bokohram like ur Biafra

And who are the main people behind the IGR?

Who owns majority of goods in containers that come into the country from Lagos?

Why did the dredging of the river Niger stop? Because they know that if there is a deep sea port in Onitsha, the IGR you chestbeat about will drastically reduce...No more "Owo mi da" for the Lagos god-father which yoruba touts chase trailers carrying containers for because the Onitsha port will become the hub of activities!

Noise-making Braggarts!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 10:38am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

All I know is GEJ became president one way or the other.

June 12 is democracy day on honour of MKO who was also awarded a post humous GCFR. What else

Aside Azikiwe, has any other Igbo been GCFR

Coming to the economy, I know you guys are forgetful. Let me refresh you with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Wake up bro.

Igbos are way below Yorubas anytime, any day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Uglyojuku: 11:19am On May 20, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Slaves and masters.
Not my business. grin
Yorubas have never been slaves to anybody unlike you perpetual slaves.
Igbos are slaves personified then and now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Uglyojuku: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

And who are the main people behind the IGR?

Who owns majority of goods in containers that come into the country from Lagos?

Why did the dredging of the river Niger stop? Because they know that if there is a deep sea port in Onitsha, the IGR you chestbeat about will drastically reduce...No more "Owo mi da" for the Lagos god-father which yoruba touts chase trailers carrying containers for because the Onitsha port will become the hub of activities!

Noise-making Braggarts!!

Mumu.What do you import?
The imports of Honeywell only swallow whatever all your traders import.
You claim to have the biggest market in West Africa.Why doesn't this market grow your IGR as your small,small markets in the SW control the economy in the SW,even that of Ogun state that does not have ports.Ndiara.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by edupedia: 11:39am On May 20, 2019
Turantula:
Wetin concern me for master and slave quarrel

The witches of village follow u come Nsiraland?...See how they are disorganizing your mouth...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by ivieeseosa: 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Papasmal(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
May God help us,
The situation is getting tensed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 20, 2019
Firgemachar:

All I know is GEJ became president one way or the other.

June 12 is democracy day on honour of MKO who was also awarded a post humous GCFR. What else

Aside Azikiwe, has any other Igbo been GCFR

Coming to the economy, I know you guys are forgetful. Let me refresh you with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Wake up bro.

Igbos are way below Yorubas anytime, any day.

So you compare a "post-humous GCFR" given to a someone whose buried cadaver has been eaten by maggots in his grave and never knew or aware that he was given the award and never had the opportunity to be called "President" until his shameful demise to someone who was given the award while he was hale and hearty after he was President? undecided

Even the "Otapiapia Ambassador" ousted out of politics by Shagari never became President grin grin

I didn't expect less from you!

No wonder Nnamdi Ocherome called you people "sophisticated m0rons"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 3:06pm On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

So you compare a "post-humous GCFR" given to a someone whose buried cadaver has been eaten by maggots in his grave and never knew or aware that he was given the award and never had the opportunity to be called "President" until his shameful demise to someone who was given the award while he was hale and hearty after he was President? undecided

Even the "Otapiapia Ambassador" ousted out of politics by Shagari never became President grin grin

I didn't expect less from you!

No wonder Nnamdi Ocherome called you people "sophisticated m0rons"

What a lame retort!

Even Nnamdi Kanu knows a great honour has been bestowed on Abiola. Zik or Ojukwu can NEVER come close.

Awolowo, also a GCFR, continues to be honoured by the Nigerian state. His grand son in law is VP and has been acting president severally. His grandson is holding a juicy political appointment. And so on and so forth. Can the same be said of Zik or Ojukwu and their families

So you see, Igbos are no match for we Yorubas anytime any day.

On the economy, I happy your brain has been reset to reality by the thread I pointed you to.... grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Jadsy01(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State / PMS, NURTW Members Clash In Ibadan, Two Killed / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.