Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley (37531 Views)

Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Jkt001(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2019
Enugupikin:

afonja is worthless

Worthy Fellow....Enugupikin.... 20 of ur people were helplessly killed today....One of ur villages was raided by ur fellow primitive beings....

The best place where ur worthiness is needed now is never Nairaland....But ur village...Enugu....
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:35am On May 20, 2019
stanley000:
Naira Marley did not do anything, there's no lyrics there that is supposed to implicate him. I am not in support of Yahoo but if u hear lil Wayne or young thug lyrics u will know naira did nothing. Even at the end h was released, he was trying to past a message about police brutality. I wish I had money sha, this is pure intimidation, all he needs is a good lawyer.

Ps even zlatan lyrics was worse than his own, "ore mi ni yahoo" that one is more than enough!!!! Zlatan passed a good message on that song unless u haven't watched it. Nigeria is in military rule tbh

You don't have to comment bro.
If you've followed this story you'd know that your comment is embarrassing. What lawyers do you wanna bring again. They hired a team of SAN. Nairamarley has evidence against him, he wasn't arrested because of his music, his music only put him on the radar but he was arrested because he was involved in a wire deal.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by ncoolsome(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2019
stanley000:
Naira Marley did not do anything, there's no lyrics there that is supposed to implicate him. I am not in support of Yahoo but if u hear lil Wayne or young thug lyrics u will know naira did nothing. Even at the end h was released, he was trying to past a message about police brutality. I wish I had money sha, this is pure intimidation, all he needs is a good lawyer.

Ps even zlatan lyrics was worse than his own, "ore mi ni yahoo" that one is more than enough!!!! Zlatan passed a good message on that song unless u haven't watched it. Nigeria is in military rule tbh

And evidence seen in the seized laptop was what which he claimed wasn't his yet he could not produce the owner,abeg stop being sentimental..

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Popmaster2019(f): 12:39am On May 20, 2019
This nairamarley guy. I feel for him o.
He can negotiate a deal with the Agency.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:47am On May 20, 2019
this hag won't go and rest
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by boban007: 1:39am On May 20, 2019
EYIN BLOGGER BURGER,EMI HOTMAIL BUT CONTACT ME NAIRA MARLEY AT YAHOO.COM.OR AT EFCC.COM.IF U KNOW U KNOW.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Seun360(m): 1:53am On May 20, 2019
condemn:
I so much hate this ruggedman. He done use one fake instagram account take report naira marley

E be like sey cockroach don enter you and that useless kemi brain.

Abi u deaf when Kobo Marley dey report himself to EFCC.

I pray he get jailed for like 2yrs.

No even no why Pastor Ebi free that useless Kemi sef.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by allisso: 2:29am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:
Yoruba people have a lot of wack artiste.

Zlantan, small doctor, slim case, Mr real, Lil kesh, olamide... The list is endless..
Okokobiokwo, terry G, kcee, Harrysong, Tonto Dikeh, Tekno, Humblesmith, Rudeboy, Nigga Raw, Sugarboy, Vic O, mehn the list is endless

Now give it to the Bosses
Falz, Wizkid, Davido, 2face, Runtown,Kizz Daniel, Burna Boy, ASA, Brymo, MI, Vector,

Note: if olamide is wack then Phyno gat to be something else lol

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by HitSong: 3:25am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

Zlantan, small doctor, slim case, Mr real, Lil kesh, olamide... The list is endless..
OSU people have worse.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by negbike(f): 4:02am On May 20, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo is a frustrated butter woman looking for who to dump her frustrations on. She's gone from Linda, Davido, Iyabo now Ruggedman. By spilling these lies, she's putting a bounty on his head. When he comes for her now she'll start crying victim. Thus woman is mentally I'll.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Larryndelaw: 4:21am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

How are you so sure that Naira Marley isn't a yahoo boy? You have defended him with posts and you have no single proof to back it up.

Even before he released his trash called song, did he not come on instagram to say that yahoo boys should not be arrested because of what the whites did to our forefathers? Isn't this the reason why Ruggedman and Ednut were involved in this drama?

I know he will be released. This is Nigeria. But this humiliation and more is enough to keep him shut for a long while. You can ask if Dammy Krane still has any voice left
Ruggedman carrier is finished. Can he sing again. He is just trying to be relevant. Moreover its just a pity that there is no freedom of speech in Nigeria. The guy did nothing wrong. The guy is coming out stronger. If all citizens and efcc can be so ruthless like these to the politicians stealing in daylight, Nigeria would have been better.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by shegra58: 4:36am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

and you don't have anything grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by udemzyudex(m): 4:48am On May 20, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Naira Marley implicated himself with his mouth and u are doing same to ur brother after u will say someone snitched on him. must u empty this trash here to make a point?

That guy mumu ehn.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Ibkay32(m): 5:15am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=internationalman post=78534156]Yoruba people have a lot of wack artiste.

Zlantan, small doctor, slim case, Mr real, Lil kesh, olamide... The list is endless.. [/quota

you be fool, if not for Yoruba artist in the country, which tribe artist u want to hear again?..abi na all these epidemic Igbo artist dey sing better song?...is like dey have used ur pant bro..

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by mjizzie(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2019
Enugupikin:

thats good...all yahoo boys must be jailed including olamide...if u too commit u will be jailed..

most afonja musicians are worthless yahoo boys
You can commit suicide if you wish because of Afonjas matter since you hate Afonjas do much.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On May 20, 2019
Yahoooooo
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by christofashion1(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2019
kiss
stanley000:

aspiring Yahoo boy fighting for his role model.... Kobo maley
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by umarshehu58(m): 6:02am On May 20, 2019
condemn:
I so much hate this ruggedman. He done use one fake instagram account take report naira marley

So Efcc go just follow report from one fake Instagram account abi?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by stanley000: 6:07am On May 20, 2019
christofashion1:
kiss aspiring Yahoo boy fighting for his role model.... Kobo maley
Useless son, go and wash plate before mama wakes u with cane, fool!!!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by izzou(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Ruggedman carrier is finished. Can he sing again. He is just trying to be relevant. Moreover its just a pity that there is no freedom of speech in Nigeria. The guy did nothing wrong. The guy is coming out stronger. If all citizens and efcc can be so ruthless like these to the politicians stealing in daylight, Nigeria would have been better.

I don't care if he comes out stronger. He's irrelevant in our Music Industry

My point is no one should justify evil even in their 'freedom of speech". You cant come an tell us on social media that you love how Boko Haram is killing northerners and expect everyone to keep quiet.

Internet fraud is on the increase. It's already a problem we need to tackle. So whether you are involved or not, don't justify it. The people are listening
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by music4me(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
Enugupikin:
afonja is worthless

Just like yeebos are valueless....Crazy racist bigot...
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Nobody: 7:03am On May 20, 2019
falcon01:
snitches get stitches... buh sha naira Marley f up

real talk bruh...snitches get stitches
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Unrated900(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2019
stanley000:

Bro they are not holding him on the lyrics stuffs

They held him because they saw implicating stuffs on his phone and laptop

They caught him on aware

That is the reasons.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by SaintM90(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2019
I'm not in any way supporting Marley!!

But between Gandollar and DollarMarley who needs to be arrested?

Nobody should mention immunity here
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Todetayo(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2019
laurentium:
NAIRA WON'T BE JAILED. ....I BET YOU
Naira won't be jailed.....
But Marley go go prison......
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by kindredspirit(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2019
stanley000:
listen man, my own immediate elder brother is at Efcc there, trust me when those guys hold you they must find something on you, when didn't they post his statement, yes they ought to post Marley's statement since they have posted what they found on him. Those guys are the biggest fraud. My brother who didn't own a land was promoted to Efcc and in less than 2yeats he built 2houses..... I just hope Marley get out of this with a good lawyer, these guys just frame him on false accusations, if I have Jesus Christ pics on my laptop does that make me a fraudster. Even you quoting me, trust me you have evidence of fraud even though u might not have done it before. Can u explain the whole alert on your bank account Think bro, think, use Ur head ..... Nigeria govt no good o, they are framing this guy, last last na extortion!!!!

I urge u to visit prison one day, 70% of people there are on false accusations, some interogated to make false confessions, just to hang a dry dog!!! I just putty ppl wey dey insult Naira Marley online, their turn go reach, if not their turn their papa turn

You're so angry about Naira Marley's ordeal that you're even snitching on your flesh and blood to prove your point ! Your very own brother that works in THE EFCC !

I admire your patriotism though. How about whistle-blowing on that mofo's azz to the authorities ? Judging by the tone of your comment, it seems you detest the guy. There's a reward for whistleblowers, sorry "snitches", you know. You could monetize that dislike for your elder bro by ratting him out properly.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by hybridblood07(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2019
It is obvious you don't have sense... It doesn't matter what they sing....what matters most is they are making money and taking care of their families...
internationalman:

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by hybridblood07(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2019
Do you have sense at all?!
Enugupikin:

thats good...all yahoo boys must be jailed including olamide...if u too commit u will be jailed..

most afonja musicians are worthless yahoo boys
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by faruqola(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

someone will not quickly know you are a fool oo
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Glycosunde: 8:33am On May 20, 2019
No matter d Naira in the Marley, d guy naim use him two hands take buy market. He who sleeps with an itching anus, will definitely wake up with a smelling hand. IF YOU KNOW,YOU KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo / Caption This Explosive Dance By Mr Ibu And Patience Ozokwor(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.