Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup (14334 Views)

AFCON: Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles For Defeating South Africa 2-1 / Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by tosinornottosin: 7:25pm On May 19, 2019
cliqtips:
I dont know how long this game has been around but I remembered playing it then and I got so addicted to it.
It's a game of moves and it requires you thinking ahead to counter your opponent.

The person with the highest number of boxes completed WINS the game.

I saw it on Play STore(Dots and Boxes (2019))

I downloaded it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synicapps

Thank me later!!
just say you created the game
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by jibril4oke(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2019
Congratulations my angels
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by Oguieke(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2019
everything is inconclusive in the country
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by pek(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can Buhari name three players in the Super Falcons team?
Get some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by Sabby1(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
Truth be told, President Buhari did not even know that WAFU women's cup was on.

Nevertheless, there should be material congratulations and compensation and not just barren or dry congratulations
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by teniolav: 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
President Muhammadu Buhari congratulates the Super Falcons for putting up a superlative performance that saw them emerging as 2019 WAFU Women's Cup Champions, with an unbeaten record throughout the tournament.

President Buhari commends the Falcons for their fighting spirit and resplendent skills evidenced in team work, discipline and focus, which enable them to defeat the Ivorion Dame Elephantes at the finals of the championship.

The President extols all officials and management of the team, led by Thomas Dennerby, for their sacrifice, commitment and diligence in winning the championship. As the team prepares for the forthcoming FIFA Women's World Cup in France, President Buhari urges officials and prayers to stay focus and unleash the same zeal that won the WAFU Women's Cup Champions.

Garber Shehu kudos to my girls....
Senior Special Assistance to the President
(Media & Publicity)
May 19, 2019

https://www.legit.ng/1239134-muhammadu-buhari-congratulates-super-falcons-winning-wafu-tournament-abidian.html
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by pappybarry(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2019
Get great value for your money with Naijabet big odds and cashoit options. You'll be surprised to know that you can also win a bet even though one game cut.
Visit » http:///2VrdbL3 to opt in.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 19, 2019
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2019
Adalberto:
Now that is the best president in d history of Nigeria
My Buhari
See my Buhari
See my Baba
I personally recommend him for a 3rd tern in office

You can say that again
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by Mizwisdom(f): 9:05pm On May 19, 2019
Give them money to motivate them further.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by b65Ijemma3a7: 10:13pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by Olarewaju89: 10:30pm On May 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can Buhari name three players in the Super Falcons team?
angry >:is that his cabinet?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup by etrouble: 12:48pm On May 20, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
These wicked girls

Wining peoples children 15:0

Nigerian girls are heartless. They are creating a bad image for the country. Other countries will thing all Nigerians are heartless. How can you beat a fellow national team by 15 goals to 0? Fear God nah! These girls, fear God. How will the opponents now look at their fellow countrymen? Dropping out in the first round gracefully is better than getting to the finals and losing by 15 goals. That's a national disgrace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Riders Defy Sanwo-olu, Return To Prohibited Routes / Eight Die As High Tension Cable Lands On Traders In Ibadan / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.