Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs (20686 Views)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 7:55pm On May 19, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Cfs_LJIJQB0/XOGQA5BAYCI/AAAAAAAAHlc/6Q0eBppNlBEd6yYsQZXkRXfZnf9uOYYMACLcBGAs/s1600/_20190519_175802.jpg[/img]
Popular Instagram slayqueen Baddie Viral who is known for teasing fans with her boobs, has dropped a raunchy video on her Instagram page which is making her fans go gaga.

Click [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/%3Fm%3D0&ved=2ahUKEwjTjKaVhdbiAhWxSBUIHbbqBLkQFjAGegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0rdv_ejehCWi0af2KhUdw-]HERE[/url] to watch the Explicit video

See reaction of fans below

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
oh well
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by olayinks007(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2019
Innov8ve1:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Cfs_LJIJQB0/XOGQA5BAYCI/AAAAAAAAHlc/6Q0eBppNlBEd6yYsQZXkRXfZnf9uOYYMACLcBGAs/s1600/_20190519_175802.jpg[/img]
Popular Instagram slayqueen Baddie Viral who is known for teasing fans with her boobs, has dropped a raunchy video on her Instagram page which is making her fans go gaga.

Watch the video in the link below
https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2019/05/instagram-slayqueen-baddie-viral-gets.html

See reaction of fans below

Infact dnt knw wat dis world is turning in2. Am beginning 2 see dat some ladies dnt av anything 2 offer than nudity, Sex and seduction. Kilode o ga ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 9:10pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by sparog(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2019
Stupid people everywhere

If they can all go gaga for ordinary boobs wey dem don press life comot from, den dey are all sick

2 Likes

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by alabi484(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if some people have sense at all or they don't use it...why go this far to trend?

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by mrNEMZY(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2019
My problem is not with the olosho. My problem is with this pervert that would keep roaming around IG, looking for raunchy photos, and then come here to terrorize our d!cks with it

8 Likes

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:43am On May 20, 2019
What's the world turning to, show your breasts and turn a super woman perverts!

see my signature
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by toffyz(m): 5:08am On May 20, 2019
o boy see as the thing stand well well tongue
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Nobody: 5:37am On May 20, 2019
Eya economic is bad, this is the new hustle now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by GANAYAD: 7:15am On May 20, 2019
Blogger stop promoting nudity and prostitution all because you need the traffic for more money, you bloggers are one of the biggest problem Nigeria is facing, foolish bloggers mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2019
toffyz:
o boy see as the thing stand well well tongue

Bros we dey reason the Same thing grin grin
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by toffyz(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bros we dey reason the Same thing grin grin

bro, this pple no kill us..lol
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2019
omo dis kain nipple fit pierce my heart

2 Likes

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by BlackfireX: 12:59pm On May 20, 2019
Yoruba people taking impunity to another level....

Anyway make e no be say I spoil her market, I will pay her #150,000 for a night ....

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by IamPlato(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2019
See Breast Like Wetin Person Sit Down On Top... The Type Of Breast For Jackals
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
GANAYAD:
Blogger stop promoting nudity and prostitution all because you need the traffic for more money, you bloggers are one of the biggest problem Nigeria is facing, foolish bloggers mtcheew
Lmao bitter soul, you better find a solution to that thing thats causing your mental imbalance cos i am definitely not the cause of your rage. Why dont you go on Instagram and disgrace yourself spewing hate an anger on posts of every girl displaying their boobs online since that's what you are seemingly good at

if you dont like something why dont you skip it? was a gun pointed to your head before watching the video? you finished watching the video you are now here spewing your hypocritic nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Elamin21(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2019
haha not sexy at all
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by TimiRume(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2019
The bad girls have the man in all his glory.

His wealth, his youth are hers, at her beck and call.

The good girl gets a wasted man.
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On May 20, 2019
Pencil light grin
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by GANAYAD: 8:31pm On May 20, 2019
Innov8ve1:

Lmao bitter soul, you better find a solution to that thing thats causing your mental imbalance cos i am definitely not the cause of your rage. Why dont you go on Instagram and disgrace yourself spewing hate an anger on posts of every girl displaying their boobs online since that's what you are seemingly good at

if you dont like something why dont you skip it? was a gun pointed to your head before watching the video? you finished watching the video you are now here spewing your hypocritic nonsense
its obvious you are guilty as charge
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by myself13: 12:00am On May 21, 2019
TimiRume:
The bad girls have the man in all his glory.

His wealth, his youth are hers, at her beck and call.

The good girl gets a wasted man.

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 7:17am On May 21, 2019
GANAYAD:
its obvious you are guilty as charge
so says a nobody on nairaland behind his keypad
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by GANAYAD: 9:24am On May 21, 2019
Innov8ve1:

so says a nobody on nairaland behind his keypad
hungry man behind keypad I hail ooo. Just for cheap traffic,linda ikeji won't be where she is if she started like this
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 7:59pm On May 21, 2019
GANAYAD:
hungry man behind keypad I hail ooo. Just for cheap traffic,linda ikeji won't be where she is if she started like this
you bark like a dog, get a life. The moment i stop replying you, i cut the supply of attention you are seeking so badly. See this clown telling me bout what to blog or not, why dont you start yours lets see how far you will get loafer.
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
GANAYAD:
You hate the fact that i'm right, you are a nobody running your mouth in your house hiding behind a keypad throwing insults on the internet. people of value dont go around insulting people on the internet. You are what you post, all those insults define you not me
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by Innov8ve1: 8:04pm On May 21, 2019
@ganayad i know your lame ass will be Tempted to reply me cos you av nothing tangible to do with your time than to keep on insulting people on the internet, fyi i wont read your mention to show you how insignificant you are. Bye loafer. You can try replying, i wont read your bullshit reply, neither will i want to engage with an unreasonable being like you
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs by GANAYAD: 2:29pm On May 22, 2019
Innov8ve1:
@ganayad i know your lame ass will be Tempted to reply me cos you av nothing tangible to do with your time than to keep on insulting people on the internet, fyi i wont read your mention to show you how insignificant you are. Bye loafer. You can try replying, i wont read your bullshit reply, neither will i want to engage with an unreasonable being like you
lol very obvious I'm talking to a dullard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.