Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? (26025 Views)

Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Any Recommendations? / Private Coach For Coding Robotics And Artificial Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2019
I'm a computer science undergraduate and would love to learn and tap from your knowledge. But after I graduate.
I'm currently Learning java and web
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dthinkerman:
I'm an entry-level Python developer and I want to believe it's a little safe to say @Cacawa sounds like some career-building messiah. I await an opportunity of such and pray that may God be of assistance to him in all the geography of this journey.
amen bro thanks and I'll definitely keep you in the loop.

while True:

Hahahaha
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
promisedeco:
I'm a computer science undergraduate and would love to learn and tap from your knowledge. But after I graduate.
I'm currently Learning java and web
what university and what level?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cacawa2:
what university and what level?
Nnamdi azikiwi university., 300lv. Currently on 6months IT
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
promisedeco:
Nnamdi azikiwi university., 300lv. Currently on 6months IT
great almost through. Bravo

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Cacawa2:
great almost through. Bravo

I saw someone called messiah. Bravo cacawa
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by ugwum007(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
princejude:
Finally, I have succeeded in installing the stupid openCV 4 on my raspberry pi. I am now fully armed and dangerous + ready to perform computer vision and image processing.

nice. Seems you are into electronics embedded design
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by princejude(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
ugwum007:

nice. Seems you are into electronics embedded design
Yes
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by EngRichie: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2019
I arrived Ibadan 4 days ago to begin a masters program. I am interested in this.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2019
EngRichie:
I arrived Ibadan 4 days ago to begin a masters program. I am interested in this.
Awesome.
Masters in ?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by pseudonomer: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
ugwum007:
I am quite happy that Nigerians are now going into this field but I have one advice for anyone who is interested in AI and the advice is to throw away your windows oS PC and switch to linux preferably Ubuntu.
I have done some small things with regards to AI (very small) but these days, I am mostly interested in building Chatbots (thats my new hobby till these year ends).
I have also dipped my hands in computer vision using opencv on raspberry pi and linux system. I wish it will continue to grow.

Great!
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by EngRichie: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Telecommunications engineering.
I am an electronics hobbyist too with interest in Robotics. I have keen interest in digital signal processing, am already having masters classes on that though I have studied it before.
Also, if you check my profile, I am an automobile maintenance person. I will love the application of all these in Automobiles (AI, Computer vision, Bus systems and so on).

Regards.

Cacawa2:

Awesome.
Masters in ?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
EngRichie:
Telecommunications engineering.
I am an electronics hobbyist too with interest in Robotics. I have keen interest in digital signal processing, am already having masters classes on that though I have studied it before.
Also, if you check my profile, I am an automobile maintenance person. I will love the application of all these in Automobiles (AI, Computer vision, Bus systems and so on).

Regards.

Brilliant. I have some bias in underwater communications and localisation. It would be nice to see what we can do as NIGERIANS. I mean, enough of the theory right?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by nappy760(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cacawa2:

Brilliant. I have some bias in underwater communications and localisation. It would be nice to see what we can do as NIGERIANS. I mean, enough of the theory right?

Exactly...enough of reading without any practical application grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by EngRichie: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Honestly grin

Cacawa2:

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by abimbola121(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I have so much interest in this
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by gbolly1151(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Glad to be here,any group chat for this?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Avast(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2019
As a beginner in ML, how can I learn and benefit from you sir. Presently am trying to practice with some projects on Datacamp, but I still need someone that will be checking my progress and also load me with lots of work. I just love this path.

Cacawa2
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Koleski(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Hi bro
I will like to get involve in this, my interest has been in Al/ML.
I have MSc in Mathematical Modelling.
@Cacawa2
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Koleski(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Hi bro
I will like to get involve in this, my interest has been Al/ML.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Danny012(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hi
I am a freelance software developer. I'm a versatile programmer and can build websites from both the frontend and backend including mobile apps and game development.

I recently completed some online courses in Robotics and embedded systems( Arduino in particular ) and C & C++ programming. As a young tech enthusiast. I've built numerous Arduino based robotic projects and I'm quite out of options on what to do this holidays. I was hoping if there could be some sort of program for young techies like me around Lagos. I'm still a student so I'm hoping to make the best out of this holiday in the aspect of robotics and embedded design.

Besides, is it ok for me to literally switch my career goal from software dev to mechatronics...Well I think at least I'll still use my programming skills but I don't think there's much opportunities for young and even matured roboticists in Nigeria...
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Koleski:
Hi bro
I will like to get involve in this, my interest has been in Al/ML.
@Cacawa2
As an AI trainer or as a trainee?

Staff Recruitment would be much later. I will keep everyone posted.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Avast:
As a beginner in ML, how can I learn and benefit from you sir. Presently am trying to practice with some projects on Datacamp, but I still need someone that will be checking my progress and also load me with lots of work. I just love this path.

Cacawa2
Yes the best will be as a trainee at the centre. Unless you find it too expensive then of course you could be an intern of some sort
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
gbolly1151:
Glad to be here,any group chat for this?
no group chat just yet. I think it’s about time we have an IG page. I’ll do it.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
abimbola121:
Hello everyone, I have so much interest in this

Where are you based
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Danny012:
Hi
I am a freelance software developer. I'm a versatile programmer and can build websites from both the frontend and backend including mobile apps and game development.

I recently completed some online courses in Robotics and embedded systems( Arduino in particular ) and C & C++ programming. As a young tech enthusiast. I've built numerous Arduino based robotic projects and I'm quite out of options on what to do this holidays. I was hoping if there could be some sort of program for young techies like me around Lagos. I'm still a student so I'm hoping to make the best out of this holiday in the aspect of robotics and embedded design.

Besides, is it ok for me to literally switch my career goal from software dev to mechatronics...Well I think at least I'll still use my programming skills but I don't think there's much opportunities for young and even matured roboticists in Nigeria...

I think you are loaded. And I think you have already done the switch.

What you now need is confidence and the push to take on bigger tasks.

Really If you say you are okay with embedded systems and programming, I can’t see what could go wrong. If you go on eventbrite you’d see all the tech summer camps planned in and around Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Danny012(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cacawa2:

I think you are loaded. And I think you have already done the switch.

What you now need is confidence and the push to take on bigger tasks.

Really If you say you are okay with embedded systems and programming, I can’t see what could go wrong. If you go on eventbrite you’d see all the tech summer camps planned in and around Lagos.

Thanks a lot sir.. EventBrite noted.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Avast(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cacawa2:

Yes the best will be as a trainee at the centre. Unless you find it too expensive then of course you could be an intern of some sort
Thank you sir
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by BamideleAdeleke(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm interested in robotic and the artificial intelligence. I'm base in osun state .
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by plat0: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Cool
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
plat0:
I'm an EEE undergraduate and I would love to drink from your fountain of knowledge.
nice. Which uni
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
BamideleAdeleke:
I'm interested in robotic and the artificial intelligence. I'm base in osun state .
have you had any experience whatsoever with programming or robotics ? Or would you like to start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alx Software Programming / How To Create A Shipping Tracking On Website.? / Why So Many Junior Developers Struggle To Get An Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.