Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kemi Olunloyo To Zlatan Ibile, Know Your Legal Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Zlatan Ibile, Know Your Legal Right (320 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Zlatan Ibile, Know Your Legal Right by AfeezLincoln(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2019
Controversial Nigerian journalist, an activist against gun violence, and social media personality Kemi Olunloyo shared her advice to Zlatan Ibile as she called him a son in her recent post on Instagram.
She wrote;

My son @zlatan_ibile #ZlatanIbile and I called you my son because I have 3 sons 32, 27 and 18. Pay attention to me���️�� __
1. Do NOT discuss your EFCC case with NOBODY especially the Nigerian media.

2. Keep your movements private and don't visit too many people and become part of another RAID. Too many girls in #PHMax with me who were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

3. Avoid calls on regular lines like MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel, Glo etc. Use What'sapp while on bail. Police tapped my line THRUOUT my case and I tapped theirs back, then they stopped. Also tell your contacts to call you on the app. No "naked" phone calls. Ppl will record your conversations. Finally, TRUST NOBODY BUT GOD. Not even your Girlfriend, family or lawyer. God only and he will see y'all thru in this corrupt fraudulent political and media establishment called ������ #kemitalksmotivation #KemiOlunloyo

source:https://www.algist.com.ng/2019/05/kemi-olunloyo-to-zlatan-ibile-know-your.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Zlatan Ibile, Know Your Legal Right by Wahleehk10: 10:31pm On May 19, 2019
Hanty Kemi the special adviser to yahoo boys on efcc matters. I hail u o. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arrives Court For His Bail Hearing (PHOTO/VIDEO) / Damn... AY Comedian House Is Bad Watch (video) / Bbnaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.