Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,251 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind (280 Views)

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex / Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind / I Need Your Advice Pleas..my Dad Suddenly Developed This Frequent Urge To Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:15pm On May 19, 2019
EVIL! HOW MY DAD SUDDENLY WENT BLIND.

When was the last time any of us here checked our eyes? This was the question Rev father Nnorom asked during my dad's burial. Everywhere was as silent as the grave yard. In Nigeria we have a poor maintenance culture ranging from our infrastructures down to our health. We always believe its not our portion, but who's portion should it be?

Well, four years ago, i was called that my dad could no longer see. it appeared as a joke until i went home to see for myself and it was true.
Initially we thought that his business associates and evil people were responsible for his blindness.
But upon examination, we confirmed my dad had Glaucoma. That was my first time hearing about the eye disease, I began to read about it and found out it doesn't present itself with a unique symptom but its a leading cause of blindness.

During those four years, my dad suffered as a person and we all suffered as a family ranging from financial, psychological and emotional torture. After this burial a family friend who is a doctor based in Europe called us all and introduced us to the prevention of various eye disease. He introduced us to eye Brite that his clients in Europe and Nigeria alike has been using this product to prevent eye diseases such as glaucoma that could lead to the loss of sight.

The truth is the thought of caring for a loved one though isn't sick but has lost their sight is not something i will wish my enemy. We have since introduced this product to our loved ones and the effect is long lasting.
Often times we care for our car, hair, teeth, nails, skin etc daily, but we forget the eye. Care for your eye, its the window through which we see the world.

Prevention is always safer, easier and cheaper than cure.
GET THE EYE PACK HERE
Contact 08086969372
let's work out your treatment plan.

We deliver worldwide.

#lagos #ttcsupport #miscarriage #menstruation #Nigeria #hormones #ivfcommunity #abuja #motherhood #women #surrogacy #usa #fertilitycoach #lowsperm #glaucoma #cataract #fibroids #herbs #sexualhealth #healthcare #wellness #ovulation #pH #pregnant #infertilitywarrior #period #eye #acupuncture #fertilitytips #tryingtoconceive

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Effect And Myth Of Masturbation / Deleted / The 7 Foods That Burn Excess Belly Fat Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.