Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More (5831 Views)

Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Dancoco555: 11:19pm On May 19, 2019
Acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is not in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Kanu alleged that pictures of the President and his wife Aisha performing Umrah (lesser Hajj) at the Masjid Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Makkah that surfaced online were taken in 2016.

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by ClearFlair: 11:32pm On May 19, 2019
These people think like pigs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Rayd502(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2019
This one don start...Doesn't he get tired of spreading falsehood?All these just to seek undue relevance.SMH

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Ekpeitit(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2019
Dancoco555:
Acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is not in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Kanu alleged that pictures of the President and his wife Aisha performing Umrah (lesser Hajj) at the Masjid Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Makkah that surfaced online were taken in 2016.

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by mcjohny(m): 1:44am On May 20, 2019
I have discovered that this guy most of the time says the truth or something close to the fact when you investigate, though sometimes he can be just weird but maybe not this time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Ekpeitut: 3:15am On May 20, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This boy is so dumb,no wonder he leads Igbo people, they are all dumb.
A blind man leading blind people.
He talks like he has no brain, he thinks all of us are dumb,well only dumb Igbo people will believe him.

See this fool trying hard to steal my identity. There's only one Ekpeitut. Any other is a shiit eating and ass licking sycophant and yes you are dumb and very dull for stealing my moniker and trying to impersonate me.

Disclaimer: This APC/Buhari apologist right here with the moniker "Ekpeitit" is an impersonator with sinister motives, his views are directly opposite to mine and what I stand for and believe. Watch him closely!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Ekpeitit(m): 4:21am On May 20, 2019
Ekpeitut:

See this fool trying to hard to steal my identity. There's only one Ekpeitut. Any other is a shiit eating and ass licking sycophant and yes you are dumb and very dull for stealing my moniker and trying to impersonate me.

Disclaimer: This APC/Buhari apologist right here with the moniker "Ekpeitit" is an impersonator with sinister motives, his views are directly opposite to mine and what I stand for and believe. Watch him closely!
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Ekpeitit(m): 4:23am On May 20, 2019
I am going to ignore you and pretend you don't exist because to be honest you are not worth any acknowledgement.
Find another playmate boy because I am not in your class.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2019
Itumo bayi!

see my signature!
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by lonelygem(m): 5:11am On May 20, 2019
mcjohny:
I have discovered that this guy most of the time says the truth or something close to the fact when you investigate, though sometimes he can be just weird but maybe not this time

So, what's point? Is Buhari financially incapable of performing the lesser hajj in Makkah or he's not permitted to? I'm yet to factor the point of argument here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Yujin(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2019
Ekpeitit:
I am going to ignore you and pretend you don't exist because to be honest you are not worth any acknowledgement.
Find another playmate boy because I am not in your class.
You impostor still have the courage to respond after being caught! Quit the ignoble act and man up with your own handle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by dreamwords: 10:42am On May 20, 2019
Afonja he goats everywhere
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by dele31: 10:48am On May 20, 2019
You know you need more lies to cover a lie. The original lie was President Buhari is dead and he the impostor Jubril El Sudan can't remove his cap but the President did at Mecca making the Chief pig to tell another lie to substantiate the old one.

Only the gullible can be deceived by Nnamdi KANU.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by BlackfireX: 11:00am On May 20, 2019
Shut up
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by ufouma4luv: 12:47pm On May 20, 2019
But what if in the Rumor there is truth in it what would u do?
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by etrouble: 12:50pm On May 20, 2019
Abusing Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas is the best way Igbos will get Biafra or get a shot at the presidency. You go cry tire. I am expecting you to start your "Biafra or death" or "Presidency of Lefulendum" campaign again. Biafra, you will not get; Presidency, you will not get; Referendum, you will never get; if you want death, go slap a soldier.
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by etrouble: 12:54pm On May 20, 2019
ClearFlair:
These people think like pigs

They may think like pigs, talk like pigs or act like pigs, don't be deceived, they are actually pigs.
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by suremanpatriot: 1:22pm On May 20, 2019
so where is he,since yu now manage his itinary?
why not stop answerin kanu,u are messin up d real kanu's(kanu n...kwo) name.
Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Dancoco555: 1:50pm On May 21, 2019
Please Read carefully!!!!

Re: Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More by Goke7: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
Nigerians love lies and they will continue to be fed with lies

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade / Leadership Excellence: DOMAK Group Emerges 2022 Real Estate Brand Of The Year / The Life And Times Of Maryam Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.