Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

"Sow Seed Money Into My Ministry" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sow Seed Money Into My Ministry" (296 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sow Seed Money Into My Ministry" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2019
"Sow Seed money into my ministry"

A few minutes ago I heard a well-known prosperity preacher tell his viewers to sow seed-money into His ministry.

Have you ever noticed that these preachers always want you to sow your seed into their soil? You never hear them say that they so believe in the principle of sowing and reaping that they want to sow their seed in your soil.

So I am going to put my money where my mouth is. If you are a Christian living in the U.S. and you are having a tough time financially, Sue and I would like to sow a seed in your garden by sending you a small financial gift.

This will be limited to the first 100 Christians (in the United States) who send their name and address to my PA: manuel@livingwaters.com

Please format your name and address as you would on an envelope: 3-4 lines. Thank you.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 19 May 2014 at 19:00 ·
www.livingwaters.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Sow Seed Money Into My Ministry" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2019
"Sow Seed money into my ministry"

(1) (Reply)

Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Bisopu Okan Nyin / Governor Samuel Ortom Welcomes Pastor Lazarus Muoka To Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.