Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me (1546 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by bbyby01: 1:10am On May 20, 2019
I am feeling so good about myself now. I made a decision to go for a while without sex. Sex with a lady or even with myself and I am proud to say its one month now. I have not had sex or jerked off. Within this months, I have slept on the same bed with a girls on two different occasions. I must really say I am proud of myself. I was gonna do it for 3 months but now I am thinking of 6 months.

4 Likes

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by nedubest(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2019
my own is 18years
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 2:31am On May 20, 2019
nedubest:
my own is 18years
Chief Linus Orji
Good morning o

2 Likes

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2019
bbyby01:
I am feeling so good about myself now. I made a decision to go for a while without sex. Sex with a lady or even with myself and I am proud to say its one month now. I have not had sex or jerked off. Within this months, I have slept on the same bed with a girls on two different occasions. I must really say I am proud of myself. I was gonna do it for 3 months but now I am thinking of 6 months.
Congrats, You'll become happier when you start noticing dividends of self control and restraints..

1 Like

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by cyprus000: 3:44am On May 20, 2019
frbona:
Chief Linus Orji
Good morning o
if you call him Linus, then, what are you going to call me that have only had sex once in my lifetime, and it's even children sex with no penetration.

don't judge people with your standard.

2 Likes

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by Igetmyown247: 4:39am On May 20, 2019
bbyby01:

Way to go. Keep pushing yourself, you got this

1 Like

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 5:57am On May 20, 2019
hmm nice decision,mine is just one week plus.....

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by rex444(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2019
Beware of prostate oooooooo.....
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 6:19am On May 20, 2019
rex444:
Beware of prostate oooooooo.....
could you please elaborate?
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by rex444(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2019
frbona:
could you please elaborate?
staying celibate is good but sometimes there are chances of prostrate cancer in men at a certain age so it's advised to be sexually active or take drugs to counter chances of prostrate especially if it runs in d blood
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 8:55am On May 20, 2019
rex444:
staying celibate is good but sometimes there are chances of prostrate cancer in men at a certain age so it's advised to be sexually active or take drugs to counter chances of prostrate especially if it runs in d blood
wow
Just hearing of this
Reverend Fathers like us for don die if na true
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2019
frbona:
wow
Just hearing of this
they self-service and the body also uses wrt dreams
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by Brytesp(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2019
I wish I could be celibate for 2 hrs grin grin grin
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:49am On May 20, 2019
Congratulations.. It's a good decision. Not all men have good destiny to be laying on you

1 Like

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by SkinnyNigga: 11:27am On May 20, 2019
I will take up this challenge.. hope I won't fail after 24hrs as usual

1 Like

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 11:28am On May 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
I will take up this challenge.. hope I won't fail after 24hrs as usual
if you serious let's do it
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by SkinnyNigga: 11:35am On May 20, 2019
frbona:
if you serious let's do it
how?
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 11:35am On May 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
how?
abstinence
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by SkinnyNigga: 11:37am On May 20, 2019
frbona:
abstinence 08064437054
will whatsapp.. it's my day 2 today
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 11:46am On May 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
will whatsapp.. it's my day 2 today
cool
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 20, 2019
frbona:
Chief Linus Orji
Good morning o

i did mine for 21yrs
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by rex444(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2019
frbona:
wow
Just hearing of this
hehehe they too have their own battles dem no go tell u
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by bbyby01: 4:53pm On May 21, 2019
nedubest:
my own is 18years
But you have been servicing yourself?
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
bbyby01:

But you have been servicing yourself?
no be everybody dey like you
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by bbyby01: 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
frbona:
no be everybody dey like you
Means you have been servicing yourself then
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 2:05pm On May 25, 2019
bbyby01:

Means you have been servicing yourself then
na today airtel give you free Data?
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by bbyby01: 2:05pm On May 25, 2019
rex444:
Never heard of anyone who got prostrate cancer as a result of abstinence. I believe the body has a way of taking care of itself
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by bbyby01: 2:14pm On May 25, 2019
frbona:
na today airtel give you free Data?
No. Na my person open hotspot for me.
But besides that some of us get work so you no go see us for here always.
Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by frbona: 4:13pm On May 25, 2019
bbyby01:

No. Na my person open hotspot for me.
But besides that some of us get work so you no go see us for here always.
you try

1 Like

Re: One Month Celibate. Congratulations To Me by rex444(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2019
bbyby01:

Never heard of anyone who got prostrate cancer as a result of abstinence. I believe the body has a way of taking care of itself
ok, give it a try and tell me when you get to 50

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Share Her Viral Pictures To Entice More Customers / 100 Jokes For Adults That Are Nothing But Hilarious / Bbnaija: Khafi And Omashola Were Caught In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.