Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet (6555 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A32 Review: Unique Design And Improved Camera But Not Good Enough / Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by YangaBabe: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
check out for the tecno t series
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Breastfeed: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
mad o, i would love this, imagine making mad designs from my tecno phone, that will be fun.
Gab25:
Become a professional graphic designer using your smartphone. Learn to create eye catching flyers and advert for business. No knowledge is lost, in our country where what you know is what earns you money(sabificate)not just your certificate. Make extra money today join our graphic design course
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GhocnrM9acfE1avJtOje0q please replace DOT with '.'
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Breastfeed:
mad o, i would love this, imagine making mad designs from my tecno phone, that will be fun.
thank you
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by tafat: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
there should be tecno phones that can do that
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by paltielx: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gab25:
Abeg my school cease camera phone. I need the Internet..WhatsApp too. Not even the camera
news nokia 105, bt wait till it get to nigeria
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by hoilakes(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2021
very well all these tecno button phones
Gab25:
Or a phone that can browse the Internet well, put WhatsApp BUT NOT ANDROID
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by hoilakes(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2021
this is the button phone m talking about Tecno T661 will do that perfectly

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by devbojj: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Have only seen this in a Tecno phone I used then.
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Sainthia: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
hoilakes:
I was just about to suggest this phone
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by hoilakes(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lol cuz it's just the perfect one it's common around here too
Sainthia:
I was just about to suggest this phone
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Idarachris84: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Haba! E dey na.

Only TECNO does this, and does it wella.

Heard of - TECNO T661?

That's your way out.

Abid2019:
grin phone that has no camera but has internet browser In dis days. Unless if you would remove the camera by yourself
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Idarachris84: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very portable and simple.

hoilakes:
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Idarachris84: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why wait for a product yet to be launched, when you have a product on ground already.

paltielx:
news nokia 105, bt wait till it get to nigeria
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by hoilakes(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
and pocket friendly grin
Idarachris84:
Very portable and simple.

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Rubiesangel: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Yes na, they are many sef. I used one Tecno phone one time,Tecno T661. E don tey sha.
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Freelancerx: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rubiesangel:
Yes na, they are many sef. I used one Tecno phone one time,Tecno T661. E don tey sha.
really? and it can use whatsapp?
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by tafat: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
i remember that phone, its really durable o
Rubiesangel:
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by tafat: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
mad o, amazing device this is
hoilakes:
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by sureinfo: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
nice one, this T series really make sense
hoilakes:
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Madonna students take note
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rubiesangel:
hmm
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Idarachris84:
Haba! E dey na.

Only TECNO does this, and does it wella.

Heard of - TECNO T661?

That's your way out.

tnx
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by sureinfo: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can check the likes of the Tecno T15
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 1:51pm On May 20, 2022
Check out this free app that pays you for walking.

http://sweatco.in/i/priscilliagabri68173275234

Simply Accept invite and download�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In / Did U Know: These Smartphones Don't Have Camera / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.