Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,755,086 members, 6,544,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 04:53 AM

Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes (1130 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2019
Hello good people
If you have mtn airtime for sale, kindly contact/message me on whatsapp 07069314583 to do business. I buy any amount of mtn airtime either bulk or small amount at a good and business price. Don't make reapers scam you anymore. I give you 100% assurance that you have no problem doing business with me....Thanks

Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by jbblues24(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2019
YEW!
Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2019
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me.
Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by jbblues24(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2019
Simple. So exquisite.
Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
I need daily regular bulk Airtime supplier of MTN & other network(share & sell or recharge card) at discount rate. I can buy any amount with instant payment. Also, if you have excess airtime, maybe you mistakenly recharge your line & you wish to convert it to cash. Kindly Whatsapp me on 07069315583

Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 9:15am On Jul 01
We still maintain your No 1 most TRUSTED SECURED & RELIABLE airtime to cash vendor in Nigeria

Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23
Do you want money in exchange for Airtime?

Overloaded Airtime?
Excess Airtime?
Bulk Airtime?
Unused Airtime?

If YES, then there's no problem
If you ever want to sell Airtime for all popular network in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE), come to us
We got you covered
Instant payment straight to your bank account
Easy and fast with no delay
Trusted, Secure and Reliable.

Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 10:28am On Sep 17
Do you have excess airtime that you want cash in exchange or you recharge overloaded airtime from your bank which makes you feel unhappy for such mistake.
Don't worry!
Don't panic!
We got you covered!
Let us help you convert the airtime back to cash and get payment instantly (within 5minutes).

We are here to make you happy
We are here to turn the sorrow you feel for recharge overloaded to happiness.

Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Kindness218(m): 11:20am On Sep 22
If I send 10k Mtn how much cash you go send for me
Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 10:22am On Sep 25
It can be #8000, #8500, or even #9000. Depending on the present trending rate of MTN airtime at that moment because rate is not always stable. But it can't be less than 80% for MTN share n sell airtime.
Kindness218:
If I send 10k Mtn how much cash you go send for me
Re: Convert Your Airtime/recharge Card To Cash Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 10:23am On Sep 25
We buy Airtime for major network in Nigeria. Convert your excess/overloaded airtime to cash and get paid instantly

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This / Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful / No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.