Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People (82287 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by RoyalBlu(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2019
See how they wanna blow up her phone.

Maybe she pulled this stunt to prove a point I'm sure.

Oshofree candidates on a roll cheesy

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Jacqueline22(f): 3:49pm On May 20, 2019
RoyalBlu:
See how they wanna blow up her phone.

Maybe she pulled this stunt to prove a point I'm sure.

Oshofree candidates on a roll cheesy

Lemme check if my boyfriend number is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Amuocha: 7:29pm On May 20, 2019
APC Change sef angry
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by ken6488(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Lemme check if my boyfriend number is there

grin your boyfriend nor fit do am na.....

Wet you carry wetin fit satisfy a whole community shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by 2kurupt(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2019
So many h.or.ny mofos roaming all over the place undecided
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Snow02: 11:01pm On May 20, 2019
lmao
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Kenturkey048(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

oga she is only trying to be funny and nothing else...them no dey play with una atall....
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2019
its a joke...kinda sarcasm

dont take it too serious nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Isoduwa(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
Boys Abi men when calling make sure you have your certificate of depression if not EFCC don get your phone number for Yahoo frude
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by KingLennon(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
EmekaBlue:
its a joke...kinda sarcasm
dont take it too serious nairalanders
Women are like snake what you think it's a joke may be very serious with them grin

1 Like

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by TheFacelessMan: 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
Looking at her name especially the middle one, are YOU surprised?

3 Likes

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Vizzim: 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
Nothing person no go see for this life.. I am sure it a joke.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by MzTunechi(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
After the sex what next?
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by hopexter(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
I see nothing but a packaged prostitute indirectly advertising herself while hiding under the shield of the words "Depressed people".

Her next attempt is to do nothing but weigh and pick the best clients from the calls she's going to get. Nothing else.

Reason I cherish virgin ladies, because with all confident, I can authoritatively tell you that a responsible virgin lady can never post her number publicly on social media with sexual jokes. Never!!

This can only be done by one set of people--Non-Virgins ladies.

Stop complaining and find something to render too.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by shineeye1: 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
oga she is only trying to be funny and nothing else...them no dey play with una atall....

Haba, him response na play too nah.
Wayo man die, cunny man bury am
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Carlyboi(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2019
Lol at the guy with I’m one of the guys for sexual depression na when it comes to sex matter you go know say difference no Dey between all this naija men and them Indian and Bangladeshi brothers smh!

2 Likes

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by greggng: 11:07pm On May 20, 2019
Sex is now solution to depression ...make I quickly apply...I am sex depress
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Kenturkey048(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2019
KingLennon:

Women are like snake what you think it's a joke may be very serious with them grin
so even if f u ck dey hungry her she no get hundredth of boys around her wey she go call give free F*ck..na play she dey play..every is just for fun...most of us are just too serious with everything..that's why we easily get depressed....

In between: now one guy wey dey toast her for area may get more depressed seeing this stunt she is pulling..depresseee trying to help depressers is causing more depressions.

1 Like

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 20, 2019
I know most of the guys who will rush to call her are yo**ba!

1 Like

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Hades2016(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2019
chinchonglee:
Dis fat full with rotten pvssy??

Is she nt d depression we av bin talking abt?
Bro you need someone to talk to ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Kenturkey048(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2019
shineeye1:

Haba, him response na play too nah.
Wayo man die, cunny man bury am
chineya okay oooh...goodevening.
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by igbosarejews(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2019
Just u Negodu ka umuaka banyi si ezuzu gari
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by KingLennon(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
so even if f u ck dey hungry her she no get hundredth of boys around her wey she go call give free F*ck..na play she dey play..every is just for fun...most of us are just too serious with everything..that's why we easily get depressed....

In between: now one guy wey dey toast her for area may get more depressed seeing this stunt she is pulling..depresseee trying to help depressers is causing more depressions.
Eyah! Women never clear you. That woman is advertising her product live
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Damsyjay(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
Igbo people and their ashawo work.. Looking for customers.. That is her own best way of marketing herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Respect55(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
Boys go dey form Depressed now. Lol
cheesy grin grin
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2019
KingLennon:

Eyah! Women never clear you. That woman is advertising her product live
we know people wey dey advertise kpekus online...she no dey do du advert...if to say na advert..she for snap either her cleavage or ass..any of her selling point
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by KingLennon(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
we know people wey dey advertise kpekus online...she no dey do du advert...if to say na advert..she for snap either her cleavage or ass..any of her selling point
She's too matured for all those kind method. Nah coded method she dey use and coded men understand the map

1 Like

Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Respect55(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2019
I have been suffering depression for 5 years kiss
Re: Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People by Kenturkey048(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2019
KingLennon:

She's too matured for all those kind method. Nah coded method she dey use and coded men understand the map
coded men like you my brother..anyways if na play she dey e make sense to me..if na advert ,,e still make sense to her....anyway na way...but not naira Marley's way sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.