Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Get Up And Try Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Up And Try Again (234 Views)

Get Up And Try Again 2 / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past And Try To Make You Feel Disappointed... / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past And Try To Make You Feel Disappointed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Up And Try Again by jonatoye(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Get Up and Start Again

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no crime in starting again when you hit the botton of life. Sometimes, the downfall of a man is a blessing in diguise!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD."(Job 1:21NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you proceed in destiny be ever mindful of the fact that you came naked and that whatever you have is a gift from God. In the case of Job, he did not allow what befell him to affect him; rather, he worshipped God the giver of life and all things.

Sometimes, God in a bid to remind we humans our limitation and the need to absolutely put our trust in Him and how powerless the strength we think we have in various aspect of life is; He allows us to hit the bottom of life. Hence, when you find yourself down in any aspect of life, it is a call to focus on God and trust Him for your life.

A man who thinks he is too big to start again can never rise beyond his fall. Never give up at any point in your life but rather brush away your tears, smile away your pains and trust God to help you to rise again. At whatever stage you find yourself in life do not forget that the glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former!

Prayer Point
Lord! Strengthen me to rise above all limitations; glorify your name in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every fall paves way for a fresh and glorious start!!!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!
Re: Get Up And Try Again by Nobody: 2:14am On May 22, 2019
Contrast.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean Anything? Pic / Buhari Heads To Makkah For Oic Summit. / How Oyedepo Changed My Life Forever! - House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.