Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (32922 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Acidosis(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2019
China should begin by lifting the ban on Facebook, Wiki, and Western religion.

No be only China sabi ban. No country, excluding useless African countries, would sit down and watch China take over its economy and prosperity.

11 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by TheAlchemist: 9:46am On May 20, 2019
Perhaps the push Huawei needs to challenge Google. Never underestimate the ingenuity of the Chinese
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by gaventa: 9:46am On May 20, 2019
Can Nigeria ever think about something like this?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by godwinony(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

With MANDARIN LANGUAGE or ENGLISH LANGUAGE...??
That’s where they will have issues
Which issues? The Chinese man using Android reads text in Chinese. Simply downloading a language pack solves this.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ponziponzi(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
u are wrong....Huawei and chines companies steal intellectual properties of American and other countries companies in collaboration with Chinese government.they also steal information of their hardware users and report it to Chinese government.

The question the whole world has been asking is: Show us the proof! As simple as that.

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by cooldipo(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2019
Adani loro, fagbara ko ni!

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by martineverest(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Trade is war and as between these two giants, the world is their theatre of war. Let everyone choose their side.
I really pity china.thwy can't stand this trade war with USA..most American and European companies are moving their manufacturing sites away from China to Vietnam,india, Indonesia etc..china will likely fall into recession

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by blackslayer: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
Petersamuel8:
Honestly what the USA is doing is totally wrong, can they be world power forever? They virtually hate rivalry in ever sector

They like it or not Huawei is for more better and cheaper than Iphone

chinese are technology thieves! trust me on this!!! they have stolen tech the US spent billions of dollars and years developing!! i cant go into details, however the US is finally waking up to this!! They steal through academia and private tech companies!!! They've been doing it for years.

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
antzlaive:
They will come good with their own software and solutions
They already did.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
u are wrong....Huawei and chines companies steal intellectual properties of American and other countries companies in collaboration with Chinese government.they also steal information of their hardware users and report it to Chinese government.
China don't steal intellectual properties. They are the most populous country in the world they use it to their advantage. If you want to sell your product in China, you first remove your intellectual property right and agree with them that they can copy you

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ifyboy60(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2019
aleeyus:
The problem of Chinese is they always think they push you down

When they were busy hacking US companies and spying on citizens they didn't know Trump is different from Obama.

People are blaming the US, without knowing the root cause. China should stop stealing and develop it's own. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Glycosunde: 9:50am On May 20, 2019
Politics and business. Never pray to be at d wrong end of politics because your business will definitely suffer. And politicians don't mind whatever they do when they want to pass a message across just like one dollar thief did in kano
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by lexy2014: 9:50am On May 20, 2019
Petersamuel8:
Honestly what the USA is doing is totally wrong, can they be world power forever? They virtually hate rivalry in ever sector

U dont understand. Its not about d business or phone per se. Just d way google & FB are spying on everyone on behalf of d US govt, is d same way huawei &co are engaged in state sponsored espionage on behalf of d Chinese govt. D chinese actually use huawei& others 2 steal trade& military secrets. They both no what they are doing

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by grandstar(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2019
ponziponzi:

What has Huawei done to deserve all the treatment lately. It’s not their fault they are leading the 5G technology, they invested heavily in research. The attitude I see from the US is that, if cannot beat them, you crush them.

That is not the issue.

Chinese companies are stealing lots of intellectual property from overseas and with extra help from their government, are able to have an advantage over others.

Also, Huawei's ownership is murky. There's great suspicion that the Chinese government owns some shares. Even if it does not, there's suspicion that they are engaged in some espionage on behalf of their government. It is the last reason that has many governments fretful, other than the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2019
Jiayu:
I just did that. Took me around 2 mins. You too can. grin

U guys rock here.. Thank u so much bro.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by martineverest(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2019
ponziponzi:

The question the whole world has been asking is: Show us the proof! As simple as that.
Huawei,ZTE,Lenovo etc ... even HMD( the maker of Nokia android phones) have openly admitted it.do u know how many times Samsung sue Huawei of stealing their IPs?.. recently apple accused them of stealing their IP.

have u asked Urself why most Chinese phones look like iPhone X?..that's the biggest proof

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2019
MartinsD12:

Huawei os will be better they can't fall like that, this an opportunity for them to rise or fall it depends on them to take advantage of leading and pioneering a completely new android os totally different from Google, China can do this 90% smartphone brand comes from there
NOBODY uses TECNO, OPPO, ITEL, just name it,
Such Phones can’t penetrate the U.S MARKET..
People never use IPHONES, ALCALTEL, TOSHIBA, SAMSUNG finish for U.S na TECNO be Phone abiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2019
1bunne4lif:
done, good luck

Thank u so much. I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2019
david22uu:
i see this as the beginning of fall of Google... They should learn from Blackberry and know that when u give out a big chunk of the market. u loose too much.

If Samsung and Huawei merge and pull a stunt... Google will become useless
Really? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by inoki247: 9:53am On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
USA is on a self destruct mission!!

They blame Huawei as being government controlled, yet the US government is controlling google in making its decisions.. Shame on you Trump

stop thinking emotionally dem sign a Law which every company under the US jurisdiction must follow so dem no tell Google to make decisions but Google have to follow the order and the Law of the country... As China no dey use most popular social Networks like Facebook what will you say about that
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Petersamuel8:

Why Sound PITIFUL..??
Is this a PITIABLE AFFAIR....?? Or is it because you are using HUAWEI ...??
That’s for you naaa because u dey AFRICA dey talk. Have you worked with the CHINESE before...??
They TREAT your NIGERIAN WORKERS like SHITT.
They put up PICTURES of BLACKS alongside GORILLAS in China...

Don’t always rush to type.
Just try and visit the U.S. but before then VISIT CHINA first...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by lexy2014: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
lilbest4:
China don't steal intellectual properties. They are the most populous country in the world they use it to their advantage. If you want to sell your product in China, you first remove your intellectual property right and agree with them that they can copy you

China does steal trade & military secrets. It has a branch in govt that is responsible 4 that

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by famouscargo4u: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
The grandstanding of this Donald Trump is just too much for my liking. Sanctioning countries as if US can stand in isolation. if IRAN, Russia, China and North Korea join forces, US would be in rubbles. Even though US CANNOT single-handedly go into a full scale war alone; always tagging France, Germany and Great Britain along. What does US think it is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Lonelypacifist6: 9:55am On May 20, 2019
I can say categorically that any OS that comes from China will rival Google and Microsoft The Chinese are patriotic and all smart phones made there would switch to the OS Xiaomi Oppo Even Samsung might switch now tell me who's the loser.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2019
Ok here is what is gonna happen, they just successfully made huewei phone one of the most secured phone to use, less prone to google tracking and hacking. Huewie can go ahead to be the best Andriod brand and other brands might dump google OS as well once they see huewei succeed without google Os.

Sometimes, we should be careful not to make rash decisions prior to our thinking clouded in sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by IamDavid(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2019
davibid:
FTC

I’ve never been a fan of other android phones except for Samsung

Samsung remains best android product any day any time for me

Try Google's own pixel
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ChristianNorth: 9:56am On May 20, 2019
$60 billion is a massive money to lose. But US is a country that prioritizes its national security over anything.

I wish them both, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by MartinsD12(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2019
lilbest4:
that's what I'm talking about. Xiaomi, Oppo, Lenovo, Vivo team up to make their own OS. Google will come back begging
Yes but Nokia Microsoft tried it but it didn't work with their android having its os and Nokia app store it failed woefully before hmd global bought Nokia and got it back on feet with functional Android one Google partnership, but then nothing is impossible, Google is monopolistic and most of this Chinese brand are guilty of stealing data I think that's what Google is trying to protect

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by smogup: 9:57am On May 20, 2019
If Tecno or any other telecom giants does the same thing in Nigeria, the government will take 6 months before appointing a committee that will look into the matter with another 6 months duration before eventually submitting it to the the president. Of course, the matter will end there just like other committee reports in the past as buhari is too busy gallivanting round the globe with tax payers money.

10 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Eze2000(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2019
davibid:
FTC

I’ve never been a fan of other android phones except for Samsung

Samsung remains best android product any day any time for me

Abi

After many years of using china phones I upgreaded to Samsung lately and to say I am shocked at the difference is an understatement.

The price may be high like with iPhones, but hey! No regrets just satifaction.

I will never touch china phone again in my life!

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by aleeyus(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2019
ifyboy60:

When they were busy hacking US companies and spying on citizens they didn't know Trump is different from Obama.

People are blaming the US, without knowing the root cause. China should stop stealing and develop it's own. Simple.
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / Is This the King of Budget Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.