Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (32954 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ORIJIN201(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
u are wrong....Huawei and chines companies steal intellectual properties of American and other countries companies in collaboration with Chinese government.they also steal information of their hardware users and report it to Chinese government.
so the USA doesn't? grin
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by dunsin125: 10:57am On May 20, 2019
Can someone tell why Russia isn't speaking... Even during the North Korea saga, Putin rarely or didn't even speak, I can't understand the calmness of Russia

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2019
godwinony:
This is a non issue. China can replicate and even better Google's Android operating system. Majority of Google research and development staff and programmers are even Chinese so Trump should go figure.

Not only Chinese, both Indians, Koreans, Japanese and others. creating one is not easy
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by dunsin125: 10:59am On May 20, 2019
iSlayer2:

The CEO stated they have been preparing for this.

I just love these guys!!!!!!
China is determined to displace US and I am very sure they have a lot of things in place, the war might go longer than expected.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by pansophist(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2019
ifyboy60:

u dey mind people? they just comment without knowing anything about the subject matter.

Huawei can't compare to google's android at all.
how many developers will develop the numerous games, business apps etc that will rival android.

Chinese govt hacks like nobody's business and no responsible govt will trust them.

It's a matter of time, and the Chinese will catch up. For every 1 STEM graduate in the USA, China has 10 of them. You cant underestimate that amount of workforce, also, Chinese historically have proven to be resilient, hardworking and overcome numerous challenges they face. If not, America wont be doing all these to cripple their progress.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by martineverest(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2019
lloyds:
American tech companies such as Apple. Goggle, and even HTC have been pushed aside by Huawei and Samsung in sales. .
Us phones are expensive, they should bring down prices if they want to compete otherwise this move will not improve anything.

I see jealousy and fear from trump and the US
HTC is a Taiwanese company...Google make few hardware and it's not a major player.apple is the only major America phone maker

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:00am On May 20, 2019
ponziponzi:

What has Huawei done to deserve all the treatment lately. It’s not their fault they are leading the 5G technology, they invested heavily in research. The attitude I see from the US is that, if cannot beat them, you crush them.

Korea not China
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:01am On May 20, 2019
godwinony:

The dictator Pyongyang ordered the shutdown to stangulate information getting out. Show me proof of US having a hand in that.
KEEP BROWSING you will find it...
You are Almost there
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:01am On May 20, 2019
MartinsD12:

Huawei os will be better they can't fall like that, this an opportunity for them to rise or fall it depends on them to take advantage of leading and pioneering a completely new android os totally different from Google, China can do this 90% smartphone brand comes from there

It is more about moving developers to your platform. That's the problem Microsoft continue to face with their mobile platform.

What's the incentive for developers to move to the new platform? This goes beyond just OS. The American Companies are strategically embedded in tech.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ponziponzi(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2019
Isinweke:

Korea not China
What is Korea?
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by lloyds(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2019
Huawei, One plus, Xaomi, Oppo etc. . Chinese phones companies are coming with a surge. . I see them taking over global markets fully in next 2 years. .
Same efficiency and cheaper price.

The is nothing the US can do to stop this.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by godwinony(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

KEEP BROWSING you will find it...
You are Almost there
Next time if you don't proof, don't come online to blurt out anything you want.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
dunsin125:
North Korea is different, can US do that to Iran
My BROTHER who be IRAN naaaa...??
Na waaa oooooo
U.S. never ready to invade there.
Them no want COLLATERAL DAMAGE...and what the U.N would say....

IRAN that only the MILITARY BASE in Los ANGELES go swallow...or the Military Base in MEXICO go handle...
It’s like comparing RASHFORD To MESSI

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:05am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
I really pity china.thwy can't stand this trade war with USA..most American and European companies are moving their manufacturing sites away from China to Vietnam,india, Indonesia etc..china will likely fall into recession
Do you think China might be able to sustain its own economy without support from the Western powers? Considering that they have a huge captive market as per their population, support from all communist and neo-communist states, some Arab states and African states; besides, China has a huge manufacturing base compared to its competitors...I don't think this is a clear cut war.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:07am On May 20, 2019
godwinony:

Next time if you don't proof, don't come online to blurt out anything you want.
It’s OBVIOUS You are a CR7 FAN and will like ARGUMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by ifyboy60(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
even developers couldn't support Microsoft Windows mobile,linux,Samsung tizen and Google's tablet and they expect developers to support Huawei?

I wonder o, me sef I develop android apps, and the first development platform I got was for Microsoft Windows phone and even though I was still in uni then, I didn't think twice before I delete the visual studio and focused on Android.

How many programming languages were invented by the Chinese to start, they are only good in using and perfecting other peoples technology. Huawei's new OS might end up being built using Java which is owned by Oracle corporation. lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2019
david22uu:
i see this as the beginning of fall of Google... They should learn from Blackberry and know that when u give out a big chunk of the market. u loose too much.

If Samsung and Huawei merge and pull a stunt... Google will become useless

And why would Samsung make such a dump move? This is Huawei's problem and they should face it.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:10am On May 20, 2019
ponziponzi:

What is Korea?

Korea is a region in East Asia.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by thunderbabs: 11:10am On May 20, 2019
Donald Trump will eventually ruin the American economy while destroying business relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:14am On May 20, 2019
godwinony:
This is a non issue. China can replicate and even better Google's Android operating system. Majority of Google research and development staff and programmers are even Chinese so Trump should go figure.

Majority you said?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by amiskurie(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2019
Well, like the company's founder said, Huawei had prepared for this before now.i think china has the best master-plan in the world.
Must be a blessing in disguise for Huawei.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by bravesoul247(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2019
Why is the US witch haunting these guys? This is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by godwinony(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It’s OBVIOUS You are a CR7 FAN and will like ARGUMENTS.

What has CR7 fandom ( which I am far from) got to do with this?
And since when is "almost certainly" certain?

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:20am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
I really pity china.thwy can't stand this trade war with USA..most American and European companies are moving their manufacturing sites away from China to Vietnam,india, Indonesia etc..china will likely fall into recession
can you list out the names of some of this companies you're talking about?
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2019
ifyboy60:

When they were busy hacking US companies and spying on citizens they didn't know Trump is different from Obama.

People are blaming the US, without knowing the root cause. China should stop stealing and develop it's own. Simple.
Stealing what
Stealing from who
Lol, Huawei has the highest number of 5G patents...
They have been developing hardware and software features that even Samsung and now Apple is adopting in their own devices...
Dont let US propaganda deceive you..
Huawei is now a powerhouse in Innovation!!

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by dunsin125: 11:24am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER who be IRAN naaaa...??
Na waaa oooooo
U.S. never ready to invade there.
Them no want COLLATERAL DAMAGE...and what the U.N would say....

IRAN that only the MILITARY BASE in Los ANGELES go swallow...or the Military Base in MEXICO go handle...
It’s like comparing RASHFORD To MESSI
I don't think they can, the middle east self no gree with US like that

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by bizhop01: 11:25am On May 20, 2019
Good news China need to step up the too rely on America,
For instance over 90 percent of mobile phone components are American Technology, while Chinese relax ONLY on production.
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2019
crazybee069:

I get where you're coming from buh take it out leave it, Samsung has started losing the smartphone war.... In the next 5 years, franchises like Oppo and Huawei will revolutionalise the smartphone world

don't think so

Samsung may lose some markets share

But they would still be a market leader.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
Huawei,ZTE,Lenovo etc ... even HMD( the maker of Nokia android phones) have openly admitted it.do u know how many times Samsung sue Huawei of stealing their IPs?.. recently apple accused them of stealing their IP.

have u asked Urself why most Chinese phones look like iPhone X?..that's the biggest proof
Stop deceiving your self, Huawei did triple camera setup, reverse wireless charging, first 5G phone before Samsung and soon Apple adopted this trends, who is stealing from who then.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They did it in NORTH KOREA...
INTERNET was switched off and they were completely disconnected.
NORTH KOREA was completely cut off
. grin grin.!!!

It's impossible
Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by mixta140: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
david22uu:
i see this as the beginning of fall of Google... They should learn from Blackberry and know that when u give out a big chunk of the market. u loose too much.

If Samsung and Huawei merge and pull a stunt... Google will become useless
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google by deafeyez: 11:31am On May 20, 2019
bamasite:
Chai....serious hammer

However, the fact is that this may just turn out to be a blessing in disguise for Huawei and China.

They are masters at reverse engineering and they will surely look inwards to develop their own alternative which might become a tough competition. If this happens, then Trump and US may have failed to heed the warning: "in victory, know when to stop"

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking

Ren said he and his company has been preparing for this which means an alternative is already in place.
China are growing to be an empire of her own and soon, they may surprise many in the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You / Will NCC Block The Lines Of Non Nigerians Without NIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.