Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record (27384 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by QuietHammer(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Sometime in the 17th century, I was a cut-throat assassin sent to kill someone in present day Ijebuland…..
Give us the lie hot-hot grin
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Frankiss44(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
GoT had a terrible ending,i hope those GoT fanatics will think twice before comparing it to Lord Of The Rings

Terrible is understatement... But it doesn't take away the fact that it remains one of the greatest show ever aired on TV... Lord of the rings doesn't come close

6 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by ayusco85(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2019
Wow
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by san316(m): 5:08am On May 21, 2019
Spoiler. Just downloaded the season finale and I'm already regretting it
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Gmajor(m): 5:09am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
GoT had a terrible ending,i hope those GoT fanatics will think twice before comparing it to Lord Of The Rings
it's better than the Lord of the rings

2 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Toks2008(m): 5:09am On May 21, 2019
nairalee:
I just dey vex. Annoying season 8 and an infuriating final episode.

A beautiful story ruined by rush rush. Even nolywood would do better

So the Snow killed Dany and the unsullied and dothraki just keep quiet

How can Tyrion standing trial be choosing King at the same time?

How could Brienne that they give title yesterday qualify to be in that meeting?

How come was dothraki there also when they said they killed ALL in the long night war at winterfell?

Then the choice of Bran.... So ordinary!

How could the Starks say they don't wanna be part of the Seven kingdoms yet a stark is ruling the Seven Kingdom.

Even tales by moonlight writers will do a better job

You killed it.

Exactly same issues i have with the boring final episode.

1 Like

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Chimaokigwe: 5:12am On May 21, 2019
The final episode is just the producers and writers taking the fans for granted.

They knew that whatever crap they produced, you all would swallow it sheepishly and be making noise online.

3 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Nobody: 5:12am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Horrible ending you mean. Very crap season too.
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by maleeks(m): 5:15am On May 21, 2019
starbuck:
I don't do GoT, so I am ok with my

Power
Strike back
Shooter
Gifted
Last ship
Grey Anatomy
Prison Break
Escape
Unit
Nikita
Lucifer
Dominion
Val Helsing
Designated survivor
Revolution
Into the badlands
Missing
Covet affairs
Salem
Son of gun
Notorious
Professional
Znation
Travelers
12 monkey
Shannara chronicles
Shadow hunters
24 legacy
Kidnap and Ransom
Assassin
Six
Between
Tyrant
Blindspot
you got taste, I've seen 75% of those movies you got on your list... but no matter how GoT ends, it worth the hype.... it just the way life goes. The song of ice and fire

6 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Mursz: 5:15am On May 21, 2019
The season finale is not sweet. Bad ending to a great show.

2 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Thukzee01(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2019
starbuck:

Power
Strike back
Shooter
Gifted
Last ship
Grey Anatomy
Prison Break
Escape
Unit
Nikita
Lucifer
Dominion
Val Helsing
Designated survivor
Revolution
Into the badlands
Missing
Covet affairs
Salem
Son of gun
Notorious
Professional
Znation
Travelers
12 monkey
Shannara chronicles
Shadow hunters
24 legacy
Kidnap and Ransom
Assassin
Six
Between
Tyrant
Blindspot

How did you get hold of my collection ?

1 Like

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by ayusco85(m): 5:19am On May 21, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Una over hype dis movie so tey I broke my promise that I wasn't goin to watch it

I hope u guys are been paid 4 all dis advert

Na my colleagues own worst pass dem no dey let me rest because of GoT

If it will make una feel any better let me announce to u guys dat I ve started watching season one & I hope I won't regret it

U guys won

Am firmly seated on this table
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Cybertext(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2019
19.3 million for legal viewers??

Trust me the illegal viewers are way more than that... I can conclude with facts that more than 50million fans watched the season finale through illegal streaming and downloads.

4 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Aliyu333: 5:25am On May 21, 2019
nairalee:

They just suddenly rushed Dany to be mad.

How come was dothraki there also when they said they killed ALL in the long night war at winterfell?

How could the Starks say they don't wanna be part of the Seven kingdoms yet a stark is ruling the Seven Kingdom.

How come there are dragons?
How come there are dead men?
How come the journey from Winterfell to Kings landing is suddenly a 30minutes drive?

See, this show is a fucking fantasy, you all know that from the start. Give us a break from all the cries about the finale not going as you expected ugh.

9 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by miketayo(m): 5:36am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Movie and series? Y are u comparing

5 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Mustiboy(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
Lord of the rings is a movie, and even so, shouldn't be compared with got; they are not in the same league. Lord of the rings is an excellent masterpiece and will remain so even in years to come: the hobbits should be compared with Got instead; now these two are in the same league.

1 Like

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by miketayo(m): 5:40am On May 21, 2019
starbuck:

Power
Strike back
Shooter
Gifted
Last ship
Grey Anatomy
Prison Break
Escape
Unit
Nikita
Lucifer
Dominion
Val Helsing
Designated survivor
Revolution
Into the badlands
Missing
Covet affairs
Salem
Son of gun
Notorious
Professional
Znation
Travelers
12 monkey
Shannara chronicles
Shadow hunters
24 legacy
Kidnap and Ransom
Assassin
Six
Between
Tyrant
Blindspot

I have seen 90% of these, none of them r in GOT level. I could rate breaking bad higher though

1 Like

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Nobody: 5:42am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Wait till Lord of The Rings finish airing next year before we can compare. Can't go comparin GoT wit suttin' dat doesn't exist yet.

If you meant LoTR trilogy, nope, you can't compare a movie ta a tv series.
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Nature8(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2019
stano2:
It made sense all through. It's sad it came to an end. For 6years i have been on dis show. The greatest show in the world

Naso bro cheesy
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by miketayo(m): 5:43am On May 21, 2019
Aliyu333:

How come there are dragons?
How come there are dead men?
How come the journey from Winterfell to Kings landing is suddenly a 30minutes drive?

See, this show is a fucking fantasy, you all know that from the start. Give us a break from all the cries about the finale not going as you expected ugh.

The problem was the novel was in complete so they brought two dumb writers for the last season, they spoilt the whole thing
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by namiji2598: 5:44am On May 21, 2019
sunnywhyt007:
The Movie is so overhyped....
that's y I will never watch it self
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by HitSong: 5:46am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
You're a joker
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by driand(m): 5:46am On May 21, 2019
The game of thrones ended perfectly, people who are complaining are just disappointed the show has come to an end....

5 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Mustiboy(m): 5:46am On May 21, 2019
minasota:
What's this game throne all about? ?
my sister, Got might have gotten a lot of publicity, but that doesn't make it better than Breaking Bad still.

Go and watch Breaking Bad.
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by makinson2865: 5:47am On May 21, 2019
Despite the garbage put together as finale,it still doesn't negate d fact that GOT is the Best of its kind.Great show indeed! I never regret watching it from season 1 to the end.

7 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by bonnyhope: 5:49am On May 21, 2019
nairalee:

They just suddenly rushed Dany to be mad.

Exactly.....Nigeria granted Biafra independence and still made Son of Nnamdi Kanu the president of Nigeria...it doesn't follow atall.
John snow killed the dragon queen and he went away unharmed....so many things jaree

3 Likes

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Nobody: 5:50am On May 21, 2019
miketayo:

I have seen 90% of these, none of them r in GOT level. I could rate breaking bad higher though

Real talk.
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by namiji2598: 5:51am On May 21, 2019
jcmaiah:
I never watch am
me too
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by Kobicove(m): 5:51am On May 21, 2019
I'm tired of this Game of Thrones sh1t.

You people should let us have some peace! undecided
Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by jaggabban: 5:52am On May 21, 2019
No movie series, I repeat, no series can be compared with 24hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record by chukwuibuipob: 5:55am On May 21, 2019
sad bin tryin to watch diz movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"SHUGA" Season 3 / Dada (2023) Tamil Full Movie Download Free[4k,1080p,720p,480p] / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.