Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Need Loan For Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Loan For Business. (452 Views)

Do U Need Loan ? Call Or Whatzap / Please I Need Loan To Boost My Bitcoin Trading / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Loan For Business. by Godsplan115: 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Hello, am a phone technician that want to extend my source of income. I've made this plan to go into selling phone accessories and phone parts( most important). My location base is not in an urban area and there are no dealers of phone parts. I already have shop which is built and owned by me but its not standard for business.
Am sourcing for loan amounting #600,000 is to complete the Shop to standard and order for Goods. Am opened for partnership/Investors. Please WhatsApp me on 08128262333 for further details.
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Godsplan115: 10:13am On May 20, 2019
Details on collateral, Repayment with interest, Location based( With pictures) etc will be made known.
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Godsplan115: 11:56am On May 21, 2019
On collateral: I intend to use the building as collateral since the land and building is been owned by me. The building is completely roofed but needs the following finishing touches:
Plasterwork(inner room)

Tiling

PVC

Window

Wiring

Door

Painting

On Repayment: 30% for the loan will be pay back(Monthly) within 12months. Which means I will pay back 780,000( 65,000/monthly). Please I will also need free one month to set business up.

Location based: Is in Abia state, Umuahia precisely. Full address and pictures of the building will be posted.

Reach me on 08128262333
Re: Need Loan For Business. by kennyphilly: 2:51pm On May 21, 2019
You don't need a loan, what you need is a grant. Information is key. If you can follow the stipulated guidelines, within a month you should have funds to boost your business.

*BUSINESS GRANT OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS?*
Do you produce a product?
Do you do supplying of any products?
Do you buy and sell? And need money from #500,000-#5,000,000 to take your business to the next level
APPLY for UNIC FOUNDATION EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
100% FREE, No fee or money will be required from you from start to finish , take advantage today.
*THIS IS FREE*
Limited slot available CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW*
https:///KFOU06baZAd3hjGhczvI1x
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Godsplan115: 3:48pm On May 21, 2019
kennyphilly:
You don't need a loan, what you need is a grant. Information is key. If you can follow the stipulated guidelines, within a month you should have funds to boost your business.

*BUSINESS GRANT OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS?*
Do you produce a product?
Do you do supplying of any products?
Do you buy and sell? And need money from #500,000-#5,000,000 to take your business to the next level
APPLY for UNIC FOUNDATION EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
100% FREE, No fee or money will be required from you from start to finish , take advantage today.
*THIS IS FREE*
Limited slot available CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW*
https:///KFOU06baZAd3hjGhczvI1x
Thanks.. Please the link is not working. Can I WhatsApp you?
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 22, 2019
Such experience, many background, so amazing
Re: Need Loan For Business. by kennyphilly: 11:49am On May 22, 2019
Godsplan115:
Thanks.. Please the link is not working. Can I WhatsApp you?

Zero,Eight, Zero, Eight, Seven, Five,one,two,six,six,four.
That's my whatsapp number
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Godsplan115: 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
If you're into wholesale of phone accessories and parts am open for partnership. We can meet and discuss the terms and conditions.
Re: Need Loan For Business. by Island01: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Godsplan115:
Hello, am a phone technician that want to extend my source of income. I've made this plan to go into selling phone accessories and phone parts( most important). My location base is not in an urban area and there are no dealers of phone parts. I already have shop which is built and owned by me but its not standard for business.
Am sourcing for loan amounting #600,000 is to complete the Shop to standard and order for Goods. Am opened for partnership/Investors. Please WhatsApp me on 08128262333 for further details.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

REVISED / Outrage Over Low Returns For Uber, Taxify Drivers In Kenya / If you want to sell your Fiverr account contact me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.