Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment (12917 Views)

Is There Any Update After The Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview? / Nigeria Railway Corporation 2019 Recruitment / Invitation For Nigerian Railway Corporation Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by henrysax01: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by olayek(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morn friends.....please can anyone update us on NRC... We are all expectant....for those that collected APL yest please what is the situation of things
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by deolu2000(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
olayek:
Good morn friends.....please can anyone update us on NRC... We are all expectant....for those that collected APL yest please what is the situation of things
They seem to have reschedule their resumption from July 1 to August 1, however I don't know about the letters as I was not there yesterday. These are information I get by proximity to the place.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
olayek:

My friend received, so I'm aware, he went to the Lagos office today 28th to submit acceptance letter, he was told the induction has been shifted to 1st August, hopefully the APL would reach all that did the interview, keep the faith
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by livelyausta(f): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
deolu2000:

They seem to have reschedule their resumption from July 1 to August 1, however I don't know about the letters as I was not there yesterday. These are information I get by proximity to the place.
Please is this information authentic?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by deolu2000(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
livelyausta:
Please is this information authentic?
Resumption is now August 1, that's official.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by olayek(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Morn...everyone....I was at NRC. Lagos office yest to gather some info on the ongoing appointment....most staff seems not to have an idea about the recruitment process....
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by olayek(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2019
It was confirmed resumption is 1st August
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Successful candidates let's create a WhatsApp group please
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Documentation is within July1st and 31st

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
casal:
Successful candidates let's create a WhatsApp group please
Okay,take the lead
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by henrysax01: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
So please what’s the hope of those who are yet to receive the sms/call for apl, does it mean we should try again next year?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Just be hopeful
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by henrysax01: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2019
casal:
Just be hopeful
Bro does it mean more ppl will be sent sms?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Help me with his contact pls
WilliamsObi:

My friend received, so I'm aware, he went to the Lagos office today 28th to submit acceptance letter, he was told the induction has been shifted to 1st August, hopefully the APL would reach all that did the interview, keep the faith
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
casal:
Help me with his contact pls
08138647247, just know how you package your approach
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by kemmylade24: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are they still giving people letter of appointment?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
thanks Sir
WilliamsObi:

08036225594, just know how you package your approach
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by henrysax01: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Any info yet
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello guys, I'm thinking the pay is not too good for level 8 as stated in the Ap letter, is there allowance that would b attached or it's all inclusive in what was stated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by deolu2000(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
casal:
Hello guys, I'm thinking the pay is not too good for level 8 as stated in the Ap letter, is there allowance that would b attached or it's all inclusive in what was stated.
Valid question Bro, anyone with information about this should help clear our doubts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
U just talk d part that affects us all oo..the amount on the Apl is not encouraging sha but Oluwa wa sha!

casal:
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anyway, who has done the documentation pls, what are the requirements?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
But the pay is too poor
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
How about accommodation, is every staff entitled to it?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by olayek(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Morn everyone.....should we still be expecting any list for those that have not received APL ? Any info on this will be highly appreciated
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by henrysax01: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
olayek:
Morn everyone.....should we still be expecting any list for those that have not received APL ? Any info on this will be highly appreciated
Please na anybody with valid information should please help us
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by casal: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who has done documentation ,pls ?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by frazehi: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nysc certificate
Back and other rreaults
secondary school certificate
primary school certificate
Birth certificate
Medical report
letter of appointments
letter of acceptance
some persons did not receive SMS but their letter was there go to AD establishment to check.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by frazehi: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Those are the stuff I listed above for documentation
And please anyone with the idea of how we will be posted is it by your home address or how
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment by selebobo10: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
So u have done yours?
We re still waiting for our med result sha.

frazehi:
Nysc certificate
Back and other rreaults
secondary school certificate
primary school certificate
Birth certificate
Medical report
letter of appointments
letter of acceptance
some persons did not receive SMS but their letter was there go to AD establishment to check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test / Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / Urgent Vacancy In Usa, Canada, Germany, Japan And France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.