Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter (324 Views)

The Skin Regenerating Benefits And Uses Of Raw Shea Butter / Effect Of Raw Honey On Cough, Cold & Flu / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter by Jilac1: 11:19am On May 20, 2019
Sheabutter is a component of some of our everyday toilet soaps, skin lotion, hair treatments, cultural medications and all; but have you taken a sec to reflect on how beneficial sheabutter could be if you adopt it as a stand-alone beauty therapy for skin regeneration and hair lifting ? Well if you haven’t, I guess it’ll be my pleasure to tell you about it; how about that?

It feels so natural when you apply raw sheabutter on your skin or scalp; maybe because it’s a natural, healthy, fatty oil made from an African tropical tree (karite). This particular tree produces nuts which are crushed, boiled and processed into off-white fatty oil that has a high melting point. Although sheabutter is quite soft and easy to melt when rubbed with the palms, it doesn’t melt on its own except it’s exposed to heat.

Wait a sec! I didn’t tell you sheabutter contains high amount of collagen? I guess I have to apologize for taking so long and maybe let you know of how much it means to your skin.

How much does collagen mean to your skin?
Collagen is protein that’s produced in the body due to the consumption of some sort of food nutrients; it helps to strengthen the skin elasticity and also replaces cells when they are dead. However, the production of collagen begins to reduce as you advance in age.
This process is however averted when you apply sheabutter on your skin. Sheabutter has this collagen production property that serves as a regenerating agent, saving you a lot of skin troubles even at old age.

Let’s talk about the skin regenerating properties of sheabutter
Because of the high collagen production properties of sheabutter, it has that natural potential to give your skin the best it truly deserves.

It mildly clears wrinkles and stretch marks:
Using sheabutter as a body lotion naturally on your skin or an additive mildly removes every appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks on your skin or anything else that looks like it. Sheabutter adds to cell revival and keeps dead skin alive again, removing every sign of aging with so much ease.

Maybe you didn’t know, wrinkle occur on the skin when it loses its elasticity; it could happen on the face, very close to the eye sockets and then the limbs. Applying raw sheabutter however strengthens your skin and makes it soft and elastic adding every moisture it needs to brighten up.

Softens and smoothens your skin
Sheabutter is a healthy fat that absorbs really fast but when kept under room temperature, it does not melt. It either melts when exposed to heat or when rubbed with the palms. The feel on the palms alone tells of its smooth and soothing nature. It extends this natural goodness when finally applied to the skin. As a natural healthy fat, sheabutter promises 100% skin moisture plus it softens and smoothens the skin all leaving no blemishes on the skin.

Just to let you know, sheabutter has become subject to adulteration especially since its magical powers became really popular in the world of cosmetics and beauty. Be rest assured that you get the best result when you go for raw sheabutter without any additives.

Hair treatment
I naturally have long hairs but whenever I need to treat my hair, I still go back to sheabutter. I don’t just rub it on my scalp; I steam my hair.

How to steam you hair with sheabutter

• Wash your hair with good hair shampoo and conditioner
• Dry as much as possible with a clean towel
• Rub a considerable amount of sheabutter on you scalp
• Cover scalp with a plastic shower cap
• Enter the dryer for as long as it is on

At the end of this exercise, you will realize that your hair stands becomes shorter and darker; this is because you just gave it a good chance to melt properly and penetrate your scalp.You may proceed to stretch your hair or style as you would.

Skin protection
Sheabutter has a lot of vitamin A and E; it assures your skin of every day protection from harsh radiations from the sun. That’s one; next is that it can be used on babies’ buttocks and pubic areas before wearing them diaper. It protects them against fungal and inflammatory reactions.
If your face has suffered so much from sun-burn and cream reaction, I think sheabutter should be next in your consideration table.

Sheabutter is a natural fat processed from tropical nuts; it treats your skin with the same natural goodness; what more can we ask from Mother Nature. Emphasis was so much on raw sheabutter because there are so much of the white mixtures out there. All you need to do is to watch out.
Re: The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter by Nobody: 12:04am On May 22, 2019
I want to learn this kind of notification! Teach me.
Re: The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter by Jilac1: 1:12pm On May 22, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
I want to learn this kind of notification! Teach me.

How would like me to teach you, please.
what platform is best for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Being An African Is Painful / Photos: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina / Uskin Vitamin C Serum For Face [BIG 2-OZ Bottle] Topical Facial Serum With Hyalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.