Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities (2071 Views)

Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Freestyle Dissing All The Rappers On Nairaland / Battle Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 11:56am On May 20, 2019
Good Morning Battle rappers and real hiphop heads.

You already know who i am.

We created a Battle rap Nigeria whatsapp group to network vets and new battle rap cats and hiphop heads to grow develop and make Nigerian Battle rap into a Money making industry that can financially support the Battle emcees who put in a lot of work over the years . , If you want something done, Do it urelf, so we have decided to create a whatsapp group to work with everyone together and achieve great results

Together we are stronger, Together we can achieve greater results, Dm me ur whatsapp no to get added 0 8 0 2 3 0 3 5 0 5 1
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by sonofspada(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2019
04kaa:

We created a Battle rap Nigeria whatsapp group to network vets and new battle rap cats and hiphop heads to grow develop and make Nigerian Battle rap into a Money making industry that can financially support the Battle emcees who put in a lot of work over the years . , If you want something done, Do it urelf, so we have decided to create a whatsapp group to work with everyone together and achieve great results

Together we are stronger, Together we can achieve greater results, Dm me ur whatsapp no to get added 0 8 0 2 3 0 3 5 0 5 1
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by ShinqRambq: 6:09pm On May 20, 2019
04kaa:

I thought you quit this section long ago
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by Nobody: 5:13am On May 21, 2019
Tremendously thought out! Mmh wondering if this comment will hit the generateor as well...
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by o4ka: 9:10pm On May 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:

I thought you quit this section long ago
A real OG never quits
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by ShinqRambq: 10:56pm On May 21, 2019
o4ka:
A real OG never quits
Lol
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by ItzPrinceIB(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Add me up 09039639398
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by Tunmisefire(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Add me up 09065669438
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Tunmisefire:
Add me up

added u asap. Hope ur having fun in the group
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by Giscojay: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please I wanna join the group. 08146201039
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by Olowo0404(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by Dfrenzy(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Good day people, please add me 07018130222
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Good morning my people.
04kaa In the building We got a real battle rap group on WhatsApp where rappers video battle each other and win money. Up to N50000 and 50 Euro etc. I dont need to talk too much seeing is believing. u already know that am a Nairaland Legend . If battle rap is ur thing come and join and see for urself . Simply message me on WhatsApp o802303 5051 . U can watch a sample of me battling Dami here . This is what our battles looks like .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKNWuJ5Nrc
Or search Damideazy vs Flowshow on youtube

If u are impressed and can battle rap.. simply message me to get added on WhatsApp O802 3035051 shout out to all my real niggas in nairaland .keeping it 100
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozF9elRZwY

The Battle had a Prize money of *N20000*
guess who won?

Watch it, Like it subscribe, Follow our YouTube page and share and support the art and hardworking people

Shocking *the Best Rap Battle in Nigeria* in 2019 happened in a *Battle Rap Nigeria whatsapp group*
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 2:59pm On May 06, 2020
watch more battles from battle rap nigeria here guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RhnPi18kQ

2 on 2 girl and boy battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcmXOGxMxRw

watch more on the page

cheers my people, drop ur no to be added if u can battle rap
Re: Nigerian Battle Rap Whatsapp Group To Network Battle Rappers & Celebrities by 04kaa: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2020
To join our BATTLE RAP NIGERIA Whatsapp Group , Simply message me on WhatsApp o802303 5051
We battle for cash basically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQzkJcr2MaI

(1) (Reply)

* * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * / Rap Diss Thread, Come In Lets Have Some Fun / The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.